BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Three they're real! bestsellers at a "beyond belief" value. Get bigger-looking eyes & long lashes?then take it all off. It's is the sexiest threesome ever! A ?27.50 value.

• full size they're real! push-up liner
  • they're real! mascara deluxe sample
  • they're real! remover deluxe sample

Details:
Set includes:

they're real! push-up liner
they're real! mascara deluxe sample
they're real! remover deluxe sample

• i've heard so many good things about this mascara & i...1 Answers
  • I love this mascara but how is the liner? I'm always scar...1 Answers
  • How is this kit?? Worth the price?1 Answers
Rebekah M.
Adrian, MI
I do not use liquid eyeliner a lot but this product seems like it would not last all day. And comes off to me as orangy.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Love this whole line. The mascara is my favorite. The brush on the wand is perfect. All the products last all day.
Shannon C.
Pikeville, KY
These are some of my favorites! The eyeliner lasts so long and is very easy to create a winged or cat-eye look.
Jayy O.
victorville
Very good product ,last very long and doesn't smear at all .I love it. I recommend it . Great product overall
Diamante S.
Brook park, OH
Decent mascara. Doesn’t clump. Longer longing lashes. Prefer other brands over this like Tarte but not bad.
Kaylie M.
Florida
MAKES MY LASHES HUGE AND I DONT NEED FALSIES!!!!!?!!??? I would 10/10 recommend soooooo get it aghhhahahaha
Elizabeth M.
Not my favorite at all. Was really disappointed with the results. I expected much more with a bigger label.
Caitlin H.
Richwood
Great mascara and I absolutely loved how it made my lashes look... But it transferred throughout the day!
Alexis V.
One of the best mascaras i have used it is so good. The color is great and the product last a while long
Daisy R.
Rio Grande City
totally love it all 3 profucts: mascara, eyeliner and remover.it works very good on my short eyelashes
Amanda E.
Ive always wanted to try this because ive heard amazing reviews but is this the best product
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, CA
How is this kit?? Worth the price?
Ciara C.
Hanford, CA
I love this mascara but how is the liner? I'm always scared to try new eyeliners
i've heard so many good things about this mascara & i've always wanted to try! Is it worth it??