BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Three they're real! bestsellers at a "beyond belief" value. Get bigger-looking eyes & long lashes?then take it all off. It's is the sexiest threesome ever! A ?27.50 value.

• full size they're real! push-up liner
  • they're real! mascara deluxe sample
  • they're real! remover deluxe sample

Details:
Set includes:

they're real! push-up liner
they're real! mascara deluxe sample
they're real! remover deluxe sample

• i've heard so many good things about this mascara & i...1 Answers
  • I love this mascara but how is the liner? I'm always scar...1 Answers
  • How is this kit?? Worth the price?1 Answers
Rosemarie S.
Pittsburg, CA
Love love love this product the mascara is my favorite the wand is thick and the formula is amazing it doesn't cake or crumble
Brandy J.
Battle Ground , WA
Love this kit! Everything you need in a box that doesn't cost you too much. Definitely something you need in your makeup kit
Aurora V.
Yes they are real... I love this mascara and my lashes look fabulous and I always get compliments when I wear this mascara..
Mary Louise V.
Spartanburg, SC
Loved this set! However, I wish they would sell a set that was just the deluxe minis of the three products. Worth every penny
Stephina F.
Phoenix
I wanted to love this product bc it was so matte and dark but I really didn't like it all that much. I was left disappointed
Haley C.
I love the they're real mascara so much. I use it almost every day and it makes my lashes look fuller and more voluminous.
Jordan K.
I love benefit cosmetic! My favorite products are the Are They Real Mascara and Eyeliner. They really make your eyes pop! 🙄
Christina W.
Louisville, KY
This is not for everyday use. I felt the product was difficult to use. Even my sister who does wedding makeup wasn’t a fan.
Cassandra W.
Visalia, CA
Did not like the eyeliner it was stiff and didn't apply well the mascara is ok though clumps easily and flakes off on me.
Rebekah M.
Adrian, MI
I do not use liquid eyeliner a lot but this product seems like it would not last all day. And comes off to me as orangy.
Amanda E.
Ive always wanted to try this because ive heard amazing reviews but is this the best product
i've heard so many good things about this mascara & i've always wanted to try! Is it worth it??
Ciara C.
Hanford, CA
I love this mascara but how is the liner? I'm always scared to try new eyeliners
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
How is this kit?? Worth the price?

back