BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Three they're real! bestsellers at a "beyond belief" value. Get bigger-looking eyes & long lashes?then take it all off. It's is the sexiest threesome ever! A ?27.50 value.

• full size they're real! push-up liner
  • they're real! mascara deluxe sample
  • they're real! remover deluxe sample

Details:
Set includes:

they're real! push-up liner
they're real! mascara deluxe sample
they're real! remover deluxe sample

• i've heard so many good things about this mascara & i...1 Answers
  • I love this mascara but how is the liner? I'm always scar...1 Answers
  • How is this kit?? Worth the price?1 Answers
Wilka B.
New Holland, PA
I love all Benefit products. They are made for long lasting and good quality. I have no complain what so ever on their products. Recommend.
Julie H.
Philadelphia, PA
Not A fan this product is too gimmicky for me I absolutely hate the eyeliner. The mascara isn't bad. Would not recommend or repurchase.
Beatriz N.
El Paso, TX
I just received this set from Sephora it is cheap and really works so good the eyeliner is nice, the mascara and the eye remover too
randalynne d.
hurst, TX
So great! I received a sample in a Sephora box once and it was excellent. I haven't stopped buying it since. Truly love this product.
Elizabeth B.
Mckinleyville, CA
I got the mini version of this. I wasn't super impressed. It didn't do anything out of the ordinary for me. The brush is nice though.
Hannah B.
This mascara dried up too fast but while it last was very good . I liked the formula at first but just got too dry after a while .
Rocio V.
San jose, CA
This is honestly the best products. The mascara is not clumpy at all and it gives my lashes an illusion of them looking very long
Kelly R.
Fuquay Varina, NC
This product is great if you use a lash curler with the mascara. If you don't use a lash curler, your lashes wont be as luscious.
Amanda S.
It's on my Christmas list !! These make your eye pop out in a good way lol!! They are amazing I totally say it's money well spent
Dee D.
Bronx, NY
Love this travel size kit. Great for on the go or just trial. Long last mascara and doesn't clump. Great for bold or subtle looks.
Amanda E.
Ive always wanted to try this because ive heard amazing reviews but is this the best product
i've heard so many good things about this mascara & i've always wanted to try! Is it worth it??
Ciara C.
Hanford, CA
I love this mascara but how is the liner? I'm always scared to try new eyeliners
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
How is this kit?? Worth the price?