BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Three they're real! bestsellers at a "beyond belief" value. Get bigger-looking eyes & long lashes?then take it all off. It's is the sexiest threesome ever! A ?27.50 value.

• full size they're real! push-up liner
  • they're real! mascara deluxe sample
  • they're real! remover deluxe sample

Details:
Set includes:

they're real! push-up liner
they're real! mascara deluxe sample
they're real! remover deluxe sample

• i've heard so many good things about this mascara & i...1 Answers
  • I love this mascara but how is the liner? I'm always scar...1 Answers
  • How is this kit?? Worth the price?1 Answers
Adriana A.
Sunnyside, NY
Love all mascaras from benefit, for sure that's my to go!! Recently found roller lash that is even greater than my all time fave lancome hypnose!!
Tarra H.
Chicago Hts, IL
This is my favorite mascara set up! My eyelashes look amazing when I use this! I also have very little to no clumping issues when I use this also.
Sapna t.
pleasanton
If you looking for mascara that will give length, volume and curl! I found this will give you everything. You don’t need any other mascara then.
Kara A.
Ashland , KY
Best mascara and eyeliner I have got. The mascara doesn’t leave your eyes clumpy and it makes your lashes long. And the eyeliner goes on great
Jenne C.
Syracuse, NY
I love this mascara.
It has great lengthening and thickens the look of brows
I got a sample in a beauty box and have been obsessed ever since.
Jillian B.
Corona, CA
They're real mascara is the best on the market. Just make sure to remove it before bedtime otherwise you'll look like a raccoon in the morning.
Emily C.
This kit is perfect, the Mascara is always on point. Packaging is super cute. I purchased from Sephora and it was a great deal for all 3 items.
Jazmin R.
Benefit is the best brand in the world and the real push up liner is really good the mascara is the best for my lashes and the remover is goo
Jess T.
Hartford City, IN
The only complaints I have is that the liner can be hard to get out. It's a great liner though. Also the mascara is amazing but it can flake.
Lauren A.
this makes my eyelashes look amazing! Sometimes I debate if I want to get the extensions but then I use this mascara and forget about them!
Amanda E.
Ive always wanted to try this because ive heard amazing reviews but is this the best product
i've heard so many good things about this mascara & i've always wanted to try! Is it worth it??
Ciara C.
Hanford, CA
I love this mascara but how is the liner? I'm always scared to try new eyeliners
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg , AR
How is this kit?? Worth the price?