BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Three they're real! bestsellers at a "beyond belief" value. Get bigger-looking eyes & long lashes?then take it all off. It's is the sexiest threesome ever! A ?27.50 value.

• full size they're real! push-up liner
  • they're real! mascara deluxe sample
  • they're real! remover deluxe sample

Details:
Set includes:

they're real! push-up liner
they're real! mascara deluxe sample
they're real! remover deluxe sample

• i've heard so many good things about this mascara & i...1 Answers
  • I love this mascara but how is the liner? I'm always scar...1 Answers
  • How is this kit?? Worth the price?1 Answers
Carrie C.
This mascara is a good everyday mascara. Not to heavy but enough to make you look awake and pretty
emily a.
Fresno, CA
I got a sample of this a while back in an ipsy package and I was sad when it was all gone. I need to buy a full size one because I love how it doesn't clump up.
Catrina M.
Boston, MA
Got a sample size of the mascara before. It was a good mascara but a little clumpy. I also noticed it got flaky as the day went along. I wouldn't repurchase.
Jasmine R.
The mascara was great and reached every one of my lashes and made them look super dramatic. The eyeliner was perfect. it really helped with the winged look.
brieanne c.
Maricopa, AZ
I was super excited to try this but unfortunately was disappointed it was thick and too soft. I was just not feeling it at all I wouldn't purchase again .
Ana P.
Walla Walla, WA
These are the best products ever. I would totally recommend them. The mascara is the best and you wont regret it. It latest all day and gives you volume.
Chandler M.
One four letter word for this one: LOVE. I can't get enough of this mascara and I buy it or the Rollerlash everytime I need new. LOVE Benefit mascara.
Cynthia M.
valrico, FL
I love the mascara and the mascara remover it is my favorite mascara and remover however I am not a fan of the push up eyeliner it didn't go on smooth
Sarika P.
Woodhaven, NY
Great product to make to make lashes voluminous and plump. Not clumpy and has great finish. Made my eyelashes relatively longer after use. Recommended!
Adriana A.
Sunnyside, NY
Love all mascaras from benefit, for sure that's my to go!! Recently found roller lash that is even greater than my all time fave lancome hypnose!!
Amanda E.
Ive always wanted to try this because ive heard amazing reviews but is this the best product
i've heard so many good things about this mascara & i've always wanted to try! Is it worth it??
Ciara C.
Hanford, CA
I love this mascara but how is the liner? I'm always scared to try new eyeliners
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg , AR
How is this kit?? Worth the price?