BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #98 in Makeup Sets

Three they're real! bestsellers at a "beyond belief" value. Get bigger-looking eyes & long lashes?then take it all off. It's is the sexiest threesome ever! A ?27.50 value.

• full size they're real! push-up liner
  • they're real! mascara deluxe sample
  • they're real! remover deluxe sample

Details:
Set includes:

they're real! push-up liner
they're real! mascara deluxe sample
they're real! remover deluxe sample

• i've heard so many good things about this mascara & i...1 Answers
  • I love this mascara but how is the liner? I'm always scar...1 Answers
  • How is this kit?? Worth the price?1 Answers
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
If you’re a fan of the eyeliner, this set is a steal. It has a full size Push Up Liner, and deluxe sizes of the makeup remover and mascara. The “They’re Real” line of Benefit makeup is known for its durable waterproof pigmented quality. And this gift set is a good deal on top of the quality you know you’re getting. The liner is a matte opaque black that is great for a thin line that won’t budge all day, the mascara gives amazing length and natural volume that looks like false lashes, and the makeup remover will get it all off without any scrubbing or stinging your eyes. Definitely a great gift for yourself or somebody else!
Olivia J.
This is the best mascara ever! It stays all day. It’s not flakey. And it’s pitch black which I love. The packaging is so adorable and you just can’t beat the price. I will be buying again and I recommend everyone buy one as well.
Valeria O.
Best mascara ever!! Even do you get your moneys work I usually wear it for special occasions because it’s a bit pricey for my everyday look. It really transform your lashes.
tee a.
Austin, TX
My fave mascara. I have very to little eye lashes and when I wear it I feel like I have falsies on. I do use two coats and love it. This was my first higher end mascara and it’s so worth it.
Suchi R.
This is a very good dark eye liner plus the shape is perfect to do a cat eye. But it dries so fast that if there is a slight mistake and I try to remove it instantly, it is already dried up which made it very frustrating for me since I had just started doing cat eye and had not gotten a hang of it.
izabell C.
Odessa, TX
I love love love there mascara, I would choose this mascara over any other kind. It separated them in a natural look, I couldn’t have been any more pleased. It’s worth the money yall
Jaimie S.
Norfolk, VA
My friend bought me this as a gift. The mascara is decent, I hated the eyeliner. Cool idea but it was just hard to work with. I can say once it’s on it’s on though. They sell a remover for a reason. It is so hard to get off. Probably would not repurchase.
Brianna C.
Everything about this little trio is amazing! The make up remover can get off some of the roughest waterproof mascara and eyeliner and the eyeliner has a great point to it and lasts all day! The mascara is another one of my all time favorites
Amanda A.
I ended returning this eyeliner before using it. Not only were the reviews awful it didn’t seem like it was worth the money. A lot of the reviews I read said the same thing as well. Majority saying it’s difficult to apply.
Jodi S.
I didn't love the they're real line. I know that's not a super popular opinion, but I felt the eyeliner was difficult to use and a lot of product went to waste. The mascara was a little clumpy for me as well.
Amanda E.
Ive always wanted to try this because ive heard amazing reviews but is this the best product
i've heard so many good things about this mascara & i've always wanted to try! Is it worth it??
Ciara C.
Hanford, CA
I love this mascara but how is the liner? I'm always scared to try new eyeliners
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, MB
How is this kit?? Worth the price?