BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #92 in Makeup Sets

Get bigger, sexier eyes and long lashes beyond belief with this they’re real! starter set.

Kit contains:

• they're real! mascara fun size mini | 4.0 g Net wt. 0.14 oz
  • they're real! push-up liner fun size mini | 0.36 g Net wt. 0.01 oz.

• Is this worth buying the full size products?1 Answers
  • How awesome is this product? My lack of eyelashes could use a boost!2 Answers
  • I have herd over an over about both being worth the money can any...3 Answers
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
A cute little travel set for someone who already loves Benefit products, or somebody who has never used the brand before (this is a nice introduction that won’t break the bank). The They’re Real Mascara is known for its waterproof durability and gorgeous length, and the Push Up Liner is known for its opaque pigment and easy gel application. If you already know you love these products separately, this is a perfect TSA approved set to travel with! Not as good of a deal as the full sizes when you do the math, but still a steal considering.
octavia s.
spring, TX
they make my eyelash long but, they don't make it thicker and it's hard to coat smell eyeleash.This product was expensive and I bought this from Sephora and I use this product once a month just because I try to give all my mascara a chance.
Candice L.
My all time favorite mascara. Make my lashes look long and full. And the brush makes it so easy to flawlessly apply. The liner is amazing and love the applicator.
Sarah A.
Let me tell you, when I first seen this at Ulta I was like does this really work?! Is it better than covergirl?! Oh yes it sure is! I get tons and tons of compliments on my eyelashes, some people ask me if it's fake eyelashes I'm like oh no honey this is my real eyelashes! Then they ask what I use and I sure tell them! So I'd definitely highly recommend buying this product cause the results are worth it!
Candice F.
Albany, GA
I LOVE this set! So much that after receiving it for a birthday present, I purchased every product in the set at Ulta! The makeup remover was the best I've ever used. Effortlessly (and without any water) it removes ALL of the eye makeup residue! Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good mascara and eyeliner! Takes a sec to get the hang of the eyeliner application but once you get it, it is flawless!
Julianne J.
Quincy, MA
These products are both AMAZING! I never used to use liquid liner but this liner is so easy to put on and it stays on all night. I use the liner on special occasions but the mascara is my all time favorite and I use it every day. I always tell people to try this mascara because I have tried SO many and I always go back to this one. I always get compliments on my lashes and it stays on all night but comes off easily with makeup remover. I highly recommend this duo ( or either of the two) to anyone looking to try a new mascara or liner that doesn't smudge by the end of the day or night!
Dena R.
Salem, OR
Sephora had the mascara as a birthday gift one year. Fell in love with it. It gave me beautiful long lashes with a wand that combed them out evenly. Mascara was hard as hell to get off though even with soap n water. The eyeliner didnt work for me at first (idk if mine was just weird or they often get jammed) but I didnt realize it wasnt coming out as it should be (I just thought it was a garbage product at first) eventually when clicking it up a bunch oozed out at once. Its a super intense dsrk eyeliner which I liked but overall I probably wouldnt try it again.
Jessica M.
I LOVE!!!! There's no words to say how much I LOVE both of these products. I am always looking for eyeliners that go on smooth and have a perfect pigment and I have found that in this eyeliner. I love the angle,  the tip which helps give a gorgeous fine wings. It does not smudge or bleed into my hooded eye lid. I can not say enough about this product.  I LOVE IT!
Hiral K.
JERSEY CITY, NJ
I give it 3 starts because the mascara is great and makes your lashes look very long and curly. however the eyeliner i tried at the store and thought it was so amazing. I got home and actually started to use it and it was difficult. You always lose some product because when you turn it to get more, you have to use it on you hand to get the angle right.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
The reason I am giving this 3 stars is because I love the mascara. The eyeliner on the other hand is HORRIBLE. It leaks out when you are not using it and waste most of the product. It is very patchy and overall just not a great eyeliner at all. Horrible.
Jaclyn G.
How does this compare to Too faced better than sex mascara? Has anyone tried both that can share your thoughts on the compassion of the two?
Kathleen C.
Rowlett, TX
Does it have an obvious difference that makes it better than drugstore mascaras?
Megan T.
Ruther Glen, VA
What is the cost of the product?
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
I have herd over an over about both being worth the money can anyone explain how?
Arrika D.
Wilbraham, MA
How awesome is this product? My lack of eyelashes could use a boost!