BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #27 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

An invisible brow gel that shapes, sets, and locks in brow color for 24 hours. Hold brows in place and keep them perfectly polished all day with this clear setting gel. The custom brush features long bristles that evenly coat brow hairs from root to tip and short bristles to sculpt and shape hairs into place. Easy to apply and quick to dry, the flexible, flake-free formula locks on makeup for 24 hours. Research results: In a consumer panel on 32 women after 1 week: -100% said it controlled brow hairs Beauty tip: Layer ready, set, BROW! over Goof Proof Brow Pencil (sold separately) for filled, natural-looking brows that last all day long.

Benefit Cosmetics Ready, Set, Brow 24-Hour Setting Gel 0.23 oz
  • "I love that it makes me have eyebrows after applying to my thin eyebrow hairs! Plus easy it is easy to use." in 81 reviews
  • "This might be one of the best brow products I have ever used. The packaging is cute and the product is long lasting. I wouldn't say it lasts 24 hours but it lasts for the whole day. I will definitely be repurchasing this product. " in 24 reviews
jamie d.
Rossville
I just recently got into doing my brows, and let me just say, they slay. But I was having trouble with them not smudging when I scratched my eyebrow or when someone would poke me and rub my eyebrow off (no joke, it really happened and was SUPER embarrassing). I never really thought about getting a product like this, mainly because I thought it was really unnecessary. But boy was I wrong. I used this for the first time about 2 weeks ago and BAM! Just like that my eyebrows never move off my face. Let everyone poke my eyebrows now, because these baby's aren't going anywhere. All in all, I love it. I will definitely be buying this again once I'm out!
Emilie R.
Deer park
Not crazy about the color that I chose which I believe is #3. It looked far too gray. And for the price I would expect something that could potentially look somewhat natural if applied well. However this ends up looking like you have a very full brow, which is the look I’m going for, but it looks like you smeared it on despite how finely you try to draw in the hair like stroke. I loved the texture but they need a better color selection. I also love that it comes with applicator brush! However the brush isn’t very easy to use if you want to have somewhat natural looking brows!
Madison M.
I recently went into ulta in a search to find a different brand of eye brow products bc I have been using family Dollar brow pencils lol. (Broke girl problem) anyway, I went to the brow bar and he referred me to this brand. And this is such a great product. I personally like the clear bc if you're wearing brow powder or not you can still use it. It's easy to apply. And a little goes a long way. My brows stay in place all day. And it's not a crusty feeling that you would expect. It's more of smooth finish. It's a great product to add the finishing touches onto my brows when I'm done.
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
I would give this a 4.5 stars if I could. I LOVE this gel, the only complaint I have is that its very hard (like normal gel) so I dont like that on my brows bc I feel like they might break off LOL!
I have long, kinda curly brows, so even when I trim my brows, they curl a little out of shape, its so annoying!!! I've tried the Maybelline Brow Drama one too but that one doesn't hold my hairs in place and in shape as good as this one. This is also a bit pricey because its a small bottle , but it gets the job done, I will probably repurchase!!!
Leslie D.
Corinth
Holy Grail brow gel for me. I have turned so many friends onto this brow gel and everyone loves it. It will lock those hairs in place and a hurricane couldn't move them. The brush distributes just the right amount of product onto the brows, and locks those suckers down! I like the fact that the gel is clear. It can make your eyebrows feel a bit stiff if you use too much, but I have never had them look crunchy even if the texture feels that way.
Amanda B.
Howard Beach
I’m not a huge fan of this product. It was recommended to me by an employee at ULTA when I was looking for something to keep my brows in place. When I first used it, I wasn’t expecting it to make my eyebrows so hard, similar to hair gel. I’m not sure if that is intended but I didn’t like the way it felt on my face. It was really sticky. It’s also a little on the pricey side. Definitely wouldn’t use it every day but now that I already have it, I use it if I’ll be out for a long time and need the hold.
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
Great eyebrow gel. I love how thick the gel is and the brush. I found this gel makes it easy to shape the brows and doesn’t remove any of the product I used prior. The brush is a rubber bristle but works the best! In comparison to the other eyebrow gels I’ve tried with more a mascara brush. My only complaint would be that the gel is $24 dollars but so far it seems like the product will last awhile. And it seems to go on sale at times.
Crystal K.
love this! I have straight brow hairs and this product hold my hairs in place so well. It does not budge and lasts all day. it does not flake either! It is a bit weird to use at first because the brow comb is different than other ones i have used. It is expensive thought especially for the amount of product you get. I got it half off during the Ulta beauty sale but i love it. I used to use the milani clear brow gel but i can't find it in  stores anymore. After that i started using maybelline and essence and those do not hold a light to the benefit brow gel. This one is amazing! highly recommend if you have stubborn brow hairs
Ashley C.
Lynchburg , VA
This is a solid brow product. I bought it with a brow kit and was really impressed with how well this kept my brows throughout the day. It kept them secure, filled in and movement free. I didn't notice any residue and yes it leaves them a bit stiff but that's fine by me as I like my brows locked in place. I wish it wasn't so expensive but I will consider buying again in the future!
Bethany W.
Kent
This is so easy and looks great. I am a novice when it comes to eyebrows. I can’t pencil them in to save my life. This has been my life saver. You just swipe it on and you’re good to go. It looks natural, doesn’t clump, or dry funky. The applicator is nice, kind of like a small mascara brush. Best of all it stay all day until you wash your face and doesn’t smear. Even in the rain, you don’t have to worry about runny eyebrows. I would recommend this to anyone that is new to eyebrows or just want a quick and efficient way of filling them in. I have naturally full eyebrows . I personally wouldn’t recommend it for hose that have light or very little eyebrows that need more coverage.
Nicole S.
Saint Peters, MO
I have the precise eyebrow pencil by benefit and LOVE it. Does this setting gel really help set it for 24 hours? It is waterproof?
Deanna L.
Staten Island, NY
Is this brow gel make your eyebrows stay still? I'm trying to look for one that makes my eyebrows stay in one place. Is this the right one?
Briana J.
Does this come in shades or only clear?
Tania S.
Can you tell you've used it on your brows? And also does it stay all day?
Cassie P.
St, NL
Recommend?! Looking for some good brow products: )