BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #56 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

An invisible brow gel that shapes, sets, and locks in brow color for 24 hours. Hold brows in place and keep them perfectly polished all day with this clear setting gel. The custom brush features long bristles that evenly coat brow hairs from root to tip and short bristles to sculpt and shape hairs into place. Easy to apply and quick to dry, the flexible, flake-free formula locks on makeup for 24 hours. Research results: In a consumer panel on 32 women after 1 week: -100% said it controlled brow hairs Beauty tip: Layer ready, set, BROW! over Goof Proof Brow Pencil (sold separately) for filled, natural-looking brows that last all day long. see more...

• Does this come in shades or only clear? 2 Answers
  • How does this compare to other gels?1 Answers
  • Is this worth buying ? And if it which product it?2 Answers
Heather F.
Trenton, NJ
Nothing special about this product. It does the job, without crusting, feeling crunchy, or looking noticeable. It's not a bad product, but I'd rather buy a drugstore clear mascara to keep my brows in place, keep baby hairs in place, and ultimately- save money. Some differences: I've only had this a few months now, but the formulation *may not* dry up in the tube as quickly as a regular drugstore clear mascara; therefore, shelf life may be slightly longer. Also, drugstore clear mascaras wands might feel bristlier than Benefit brow gel's more rubbery wand. Does that make a difference? No, unless you're scrubbing your brow and exfoliating underneath. I got this in a kit with the Benefit brow pencil/spoolie, which I do really like, but I would not repurchase the brow gel on its own.
Sloane S.
I may have gotten a dud since this product has some great reviews however I feel like I legitimately put NOTHING on my brows. It could be that I am so used to the Anastasia clear brow gel which locks your brows in place but besides the non existent formula, I was also disappointed in the weird brush design. Since the brush fibers are so close to the wand, I felt like I was hitting my face with the wand to deposit any brow gel onto my eye brows. I'm curious if the rest of the line is as disappointing as this product? It was really hyped up by Youtubers.
Lindsey C.
Got this in a Benefit kit and fell in love. May be the best setting gel ever. I really want to get the full size and probably will once I run out of the mini. This product really sets the brows and leaves them perfect all day. The brush is also great because it combs through and separates the hairs to make a very clean look. Only con is price. Definitely a bit more than I would want to spend on a brow gel, but since a little bit goes a long way I think it is worth it.
Summer H.
Wilton, CA
Not super impressed by this brow gel. Two stars for the packaging and cute name. I typically use the ABH clear brow gel to set my brows and I love that one. I thought this would be similar but noooo. This one has a weird double sided wand that is flat and narrow and weird to use. I much rather prefer the ABH wand, just a standard spoolie. This brow gel also doesn't hold my brow hairs down at all, it doesn't make a difference, it just seems like I never put it on.
Phoebe N.
London, UK
I haven't had any problems with this product wearing off or looking bad throughout the day, but I do have a problem with the initial application. When first putting it on, my brows look really wet and messy, and the brush deposits the product a bit unevenly. I've always used the make up for ever clear brow gel, and that one goes on much cleaner. Maybe I'm just not used to it, but the application isn't my favorite
Kendyll L.
Dublin, OH
I didn't think anything could beat Anastasia's brow fix primer, but this so does! The consistency is a gel that dries down to keep your eye brows in place! The wand is double sided with 2 combs, one side with wider bristles than the other. It's super easy to use and you never have any excess product. Also it never gets sticky like most other eyebrow gels! Great formula and ofcourse packaging is so cute!
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
While I'm not sure I love this as much as I love my Anastasia Beverly Hills brow gel, this is one of the few that I have liked. It sets my brows effectively without adding too much product and weighing them down. It doesn't add any pigment, so it is a perfect thing to add after using a brow pencil or pomade.

It wears really nicely throughout the day without flaking or making my brows look crunchy.
Briana B.
I love this! Just got it recently! Will set brows in place all day! It's better than other setting brow gels I've used. I love the packing. My eyes are dark brown. But I use translucent gel. I will buy again. It's flake free and the wand is flexible. Easy to apply and dries very fast. My brows did not budge. You can wear it without filling your eyebrows in .. to get that look of them being done.
Michelle G.
Akron, OH
I love this product. As soon as it came out I had to have it. This was the first time purchasing this product from Ulta and i cannot imagine using anything else at this point. The formula is perfect and I love the looks I achieve with this specific product. I am constantly talking about this product and would most definitely recommend this to anyone that is all about their brows like I am!
Carmen Rosario R.
Downers Grove, IL
Benefit's new brow line is AMAZING. My favorite product from the line is the Ready, Set, Brow gel. I have naturally full eyebrows, so I do not require many colored, filling products on a daily basis. This gel however, has elevated my brow game. I recommend this to anyone who needs a great, long wearing clear brow gel that doesn't flake or have a strange, cloudy film when it dries down.
Nicole S.
Saint Peters, MO
I have the precise eyebrow pencil by benefit and LOVE it. Does this setting gel really help set it for 24 hours? It is waterproof?
Deanna L.
Staten Island, NY
Is this brow gel make your eyebrows stay still? I'm trying to look for one that makes my eyebrows stay in one place. Is this the right one?
Tania S.
Can you tell you've used it on your brows? And also does it stay all day?
Briana J.
Does this come in shades or only clear?
Cassie P.
St. John's, NL
Recommend?! Looking for some good brow products: )