BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #63 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

An invisible brow gel that shapes, sets, and locks in brow color for 24 hours. Hold brows in place and keep them perfectly polished all day with this clear setting gel. The custom brush features long bristles that evenly coat brow hairs from root to tip and short bristles to sculpt and shape hairs into place. Easy to apply and quick to dry, the flexible, flake-free formula locks on makeup for 24 hours. Research results: In a consumer panel on 32 women after 1 week: -100% said it controlled brow hairs Beauty tip: Layer ready, set, BROW! over Goof Proof Brow Pencil (sold separately) for filled, natural-looking brows that last all day long. see more...

• Does this come in shades or only clear? 3 Answers
  • How does this compare to other gels?1 Answers
  • Is this worth buying ? And if it which product it?2 Answers
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
I love the ENTIRE benefit brow collection!! I even like this brow gel more than Anastasia’s and I can’t believe I’m saying that. I do my brows every single day, and this holds them every single day. I love that it locks every single
hair into place. And the cute little applicator brush is perfection.
stephanny v.
Santa Ana, CA
My favorite gel for eyebrows I been using it for so long and I been busing it when ever I run out of it, the texture and the way it makes my brown look so good it's priceless, definitely a worth shipping!
Kayla M.
This brow gel is everything. I received a sample of this in an Ipsy bag and I have never had to try any other brand because this stuff is the bomb. It's long lasting, beautiful, and looks so natural. It keeps your eyebrows where they belong.
Delynn S.
I used it to try one day it did left some white hard flake on one of my eyebrows but it was easy to come off maybe because I didn't clean off the excess when I first put it on that only happened on one eyebrow the other one was fine it stays put in place though and made my eyebrows look beautiful and neat. A little pricey though.
Haley H.
I love this brow gel! This product can be used to set what you've created with your brows or used alone for a natural look. It is easy to apply. The medium sized brush is good for making sure hairs are in place. Overall, one of the best brow gels out there.
kristen g.
Mahopac
This stuff is like crazy glue for your brows! Love it when my eyebrow hair is a little too long, it takes them perfectly. Only thing I don’t like is that is can get too hard when you accidentally apply too much onto your brows
Sloan D.
huntindon
I do like this product, although it is a lot of product on the applicator when you take it out so depending on how much you like too use. If I would change one thing it would be like brush for easier appreciation.
Tya R.
Poinciana
I had a sample version of this and I love it I wish I was a little bit looks expensive but I do understand that its benefit so it's not going to be the cheapest product around but it's a great setting gel
Kade L.
Coal Township, PA
Love this brow setter! My brows stay in places all day long! It also helps make my brows look fuller and more natural instead of being drawn on. It’s a great value for the price. I would definitely buy again!!
Georgette J.
Newport, KY
This stuff is amazing I like it better than the abh it keeps em in place while not being so hard and glued down.. lasts all day and even packaging wise Is cute I really wld recommend this product
Nicole S.
Saint Peters, MO
I have the precise eyebrow pencil by benefit and LOVE it. Does this setting gel really help set it for 24 hours? It is waterproof?
Deanna L.
Staten Island, NY
Is this brow gel make your eyebrows stay still? I'm trying to look for one that makes my eyebrows stay in one place. Is this the right one?
Briana J.
Does this come in shades or only clear?
Tania S.
Can you tell you've used it on your brows? And also does it stay all day?
Cassie P.
St. John's, NL
Recommend?! Looking for some good brow products: )