Benefit Cosmetics Pretty Parfait Makeup Set

Pretty please, with sugar on top?! Every gal will want this sweet set for sexy lashes, lips and a practically porefect complexion. Bestselling they’re real! lengthening mascara, the POREfessional primer, our iconic rose tint and a playfully feminine fragrance come all ready to give in an eye-catching, collectible tin.

set includes:

• full size they're real! mascara
  • benetint
  • laugh with me lee lee mini
  • the POREfessional deluxe sample

They,??re Real Mascara Water (Aqua), Paraffin, Polybutene, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Edta, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sericin, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tilia Tomentosa Bud Extract, Citric Acid, Bht, Sorbic Acid. [+/-: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N?? 05827/N Stay Don,??t Stray Aqua (Water), Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Silica, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Talc, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Sodium Chloride, Mica, Tribehenin, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Sorbitan Oleate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N,?? 07300/A Porefessional Ingredients : Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, Silica, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Isododecane, Phenoxyethanol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Cyclohexasiloxane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Limonene, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Bht. N?? 04932/N Gimme Brow Aqua (Water), Mica, Glyceryl Stearate, Polypropylene, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Peg-100 Stearate, Polyacrylamide, Phenethyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Laureth-7, Panthenol, Glycerin, Silica, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77000 (Aluminum Powder), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

haily c.
very awesome product.  i have used this product before but only once. i got it at sephora and loved it. it can be a bit pricey so thats ehy i havent gotten it again. the packaging is so cute though and the only thing i would change is the price of this product
Ava S.
I absolutely LOVE this make up kit! I wasn't too sure if I would like all the products it came with, but boy was I wrong! Every single item I now use on a daily basis! My favorite one is the Gimmie Brow eyebrow tint. I have NEVER used such an amazing product. It lasts all day, through the heat and sweat, and it makes my brows look and feel so natural, like I'm wearing nothing!! The eyeshadow dare so creamy and pigmented and perfect for an evening look or an everyday look! The cheek and lip stain is so natural looking but can definitely be buildable. The powder blush is also amazing! Creamy and long lasting just like the eye shadows! Perfect color too!! Everything is so AMAZING!! I bought this kit to try all the stuff in sample sizes before I bought the full sizes, and now I'm hooked! I'll be ordering the full sizes asap!!!
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
I get satisfaction at a Benefit Cosmetics. I'm always happy with what I get. I do not buy many things online I like touching feeling and looking at the product. But when I did it was mainly because I live in a small town and I do not have Cosmetic stores around me. From the time the product was bought and sent to my door was a timely manner. Packaging was always done so the product would not get broken. I was very well satisfied
Jennifer C.
I received an amazing trial shadow from benefit and it's to die for! It's #kuwakaribisha #thebalm #balmvoyage #vol.II #shadow/illuminizer it's an amazing color suitable for any skin tone. Gorgeous color with a hint of shimmer and a sunny, buttery glow but, warmer than champagne. BEAUTIFUL. Swatch it when you're in stores, you'll end up buying g it because, it's Stunning!!
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
They have the cutest packaging. I love this. Good value. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
username123 S.
I love the pretty parfait from Benefit Cosmetics! The packaging was adorable and made the product even better! I felt that it was effective and met my expectations. I purchase at Ulta Beauty online. I am recommending this to my friends asap!!!
Ana M.
I was at Macy's and stopped by the Benefit counter. Boy am I glad I did! I get really dry skin and needed something to perk me up. Well let me tell you this works! It's amazing! So gentle yet moisturizing! I will ebbbaxk for more!
Kylie H.
I love this product. I can not see myself going a day with this! This product is out standing and was effective! I love this product! It's was very gental on my kind and very good value! The price is very good! I would highly recommend this to everyone
Rachael C.
Covington, GA
Love this set anything with benefit cosmetics is awesome. Never tried a product I didn't like. It is totally worth the price tag. The products last forever and once you start with benefit you won't stop
Ashley B.
Baltimore, MD
I love this product it's easy to use it has a great small the price I paid was good. I William definitely try it again it is one of my favorites