BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #14 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Oh My Wow…precise & Defined Eyebrows! This Ultra-fine Eyebrow Pencil Draws Incredibly Natural-looking, Hair-like Strokes That Last 12 Budge-proof Hours.* A Few Strokes Of The Rich Yet Blendable Color Will Transform Brows From Shapeless & Undefined To Filled & Defined Eyebrows. Includes Signature Tips & Tricks.

Twist-up, Non-sharpen Tip
Built-in Spoolie-brush
Waterproof** Eyebrow Pencil
“the Best Brow Product” – Glamour

Precisely Shades 01 & 06: Stearic Acid, Talc, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].  N 09838/A

Precisely Shades 02 & 04: Stearic Acid, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Talc, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09839/A

Precisely Shade 03 : Stearic Acid, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Tocopherol, Talc, Lecithin, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].  N 09841/A

Precisely Shade 05 : Stearic Acid, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Talc, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Lecithin, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].  N 09840/A

• Benefit Cosmetics Precisely My Brow Eyebrow Pencil Is it...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to the brow wiz? If you've tried bo...4 Answers
  • Is it any better than the anastasia dipbrow pomade?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is a wonderful brow pencil! Its thin point makes carving out your brows fast and easy. They look amazing!" in 24 reviews
  • "The only brow pencil you will ever need. Define the end of your brows and draw in hairlike strokes. Long lasting and goof proof!! One pencil last months, even for the makeup junkie!" in 7 reviews
Kristina Z.
Riverside
I love this brow pencil! Very precise & it lasts all day. I highly recommend using this if you need to fill out your brow.
Raeann A.
Edmonton
Review for: 3 Medium more...
I was looking for an eyebrow pencil that didn’t rub off in 5 seconds and this product is a great fit!! My eyebrows stay on all day! (Nothing worse than losing half an eyebrow)
Julie F.
Review for: 06 Deep more...
At first I thought this colour would be too dark but as long as you don’t press really hard it’s not. If you want it dark then you just press a little harder. It is perfect for outlining your brows before you fill them in. I also thought I would use it up right away but it has lasted me quite a while. I would definitely buy again.
Tatiana H.
Indianapolis
Review for: 3 Medium more...
I am in love with this brow pencil. The color is so close to my natural color and the product goes on so smooth. The product lasts all day and it makes my eyebrows look amazing. I would for sure repurchase for the price because you get a great amount of product!
Alexandria D.
Chesterfield, VA
I love this. It's always In my bag. I use it with another product t and I'm done. I don't even try other products
Lucy Z.
Edmonton
Review for: 3 Medium more...
I once used the Anastasia one but once this one came out I found my new favorite. The pencil has a great color to it and lasts a long time. I am now a repeat user of this pencil.
Samantha R.
I love this brow pencil! this was my first ever eyebrow pencil and I'm in love I use it every time i go out. Making my brows look nice and sharp. The pencil is very precise to make soft strokes I love it!
Yvette L.
It’s not so creamy that you can’t make brow strokes! You can definitely define your brows till your hearts content! Easy to use!
Julie R.
Benefit Cosmetics Precisely My Brow Eyebrow Pencil is hands down my favorite brow product! I went to Ulta and they had the benefit brow bar, which helped me easily decide what shade looked best on me. This is so easy to apply, lasts all day and doesn’t smudge! This one is more precise, so it’s better if you have more to fill in. I would recommend!
Courtney T.
New Park, PA
Review for: 02 Light more...
In my opinion the best brow product I’ve ever used. Glides I’m effortlessly. Colors are long lasting
Deanna K.
Caledonia, ON
How does this compare to the brow wiz? If you've tried both please let me know!!!
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Does this have a natural look?
emily j.
I have been on this app for a few months. I review daily, ask questions, and answer questions. I have tried to grow my influence points but still haven't even had any emails to see if I qualify:( Any tips? Thank you.
Danica S.
Is the brow comb bendable?
Stephanie E.
Sunnyvale, CA
How does this compare to the anastasia brow wiz? Is it more pigmented ?

back