BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #29 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Oh My Wow…precise & Defined Eyebrows! This Ultra-fine Eyebrow Pencil Draws Incredibly Natural-looking, Hair-like Strokes That Last 12 Budge-proof Hours.* A Few Strokes Of The Rich Yet Blendable Color Will Transform Brows From Shapeless & Undefined To Filled & Defined Eyebrows. Includes Signature Tips & Tricks.

Twist-up, Non-sharpen Tip
Built-in Spoolie-brush
Waterproof** Eyebrow Pencil
“the Best Brow Product” – Glamour

Precisely Shades 01 & 06: Stearic Acid, Talc, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].  N 09838/A

Precisely Shades 02 & 04: Stearic Acid, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Talc, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09839/A

Precisely Shade 03 : Stearic Acid, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Tocopherol, Talc, Lecithin, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].  N 09841/A

Precisely Shade 05 : Stearic Acid, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Talc, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Lecithin, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].  N 09840/A

• Benefit Cosmetics Precisely My Brow Eyebrow Pencil Is it...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to the brow wiz? If you've tried bo...4 Answers
  • Is it any better than the anastasia dipbrow pomade?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is a wonderful brow pencil! Its thin point makes carving out your brows fast and easy. They look amazing!" in 24 reviews
  • "The only brow pencil you will ever need. Define the end of your brows and draw in hairlike strokes. Long lasting and goof proof!! One pencil last months, even for the makeup junkie!" in 7 reviews
Savannah K.
Gilbert, AZ
My favorite brow pencil to date. I love how it has an attached spooly brush end that's very convenient for combing through. The color is perfect for my brows and it really is the smallest tipped brow pencil out there so you can create fine hairlike strokes giving you a very natural looking brow.
mia r.
Staten Island, NY
All these shades are perfect and look perfect .
-  they last all day
- They dont smuge
- helps create a flawless make up look

I would ten out of ten recomend this product to all my friends and family

DEFINITE 5 OUT OF 5 STARS :)))))))))))))))))))))
Taylor L.
Corsicana, TX
Review for: 02 Light more...
The only brow pencil that I use religiously without fail. I am fair pale with slightly dark brown eyebrows. If you would like to try this product ulta has brow bars in several of their stores where you can get your eyebrows waxed and filled in while your their with benefit cosmetic products.
Gracie D.
San Diego, CA
Review for: 4 Medium more...
I got this through a bundle I bought and it glides on so smoothly it actually allows you to create real brow hairs and if you shade in lightly it allows you to create a fuller brow look.
Amanda W.
Review for: 3 Medium more...
My favorite! I used to use Anastasia, but there’s something about this I just like so much more. The packaging is adorable and the pencil is very easy to work with. It blends perfectly into my brows and is easy to comb through and make look natural. I have repurchased this multiple times!
annemarie v.
Ontario, CA
Review for: 05 Deep more...
best pencil ever. i used abh's but would go through that pencil fast and for some reason this seems like it lasts longer. either way both work really well and are really precise. go figure. i've bought this pencil multiple times and would probably be buying it for the rest of my life lol
Jandi R.
Garden City
Review for: 3 Medium more...
I use this Brow pencil every day and I love it. I have repurchased several times. It’s the perfect shade for my balayage hair. It has the finest, most precise tip on the market, and lasts all day. I feel like there’s not a ton of product in the packaging though because I run out so fast!
Michele N.
Charlottesvle, VA
Review for: 3 Medium more...
This is one of the very best brow pencils ever created! It’s a great value, because you don’t need to use too much to achieve a desired brow look. I get mine from Sephora or Ulta. I have went through about 5 of these so far in a year, so that’s not too bad! The only brow pencil that doesn’t make my brows look fake! :)
Caitlin P.
Hickory, NC
Review for: 3 Medium more...
The best eyebrow product ever! I’ve always had thick eyebrows and never saw a need for these products. This is amazing with its double sided brushes. The brush on one end makes it easy for me to make sure my brows are in place and the other helps me define and shape my brows perfectly!
Ashley B.
Hands down, my favorite eyebrow product EVER! I absolutely love benefit, and this eyebrow pencil is a game changer. It's so precise and makes your eyebrows look so natural! It's so easy to use too. Even though I have one, I bought another because laura lee was on the packaging!
Deanna K.
Caledonia, ON
How does this compare to the brow wiz? If you've tried both please let me know!!!
Stephanie E.
Sunnyvale, CA
How does this compare to the anastasia brow wiz? Is it more pigmented ?
emily j.
I have been on this app for a few months. I review daily, ask questions, and answer questions. I have tried to grow my influence points but still haven't even had any emails to see if I qualify:( Any tips? Thank you.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Does this have a natural look?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Does this do a good job at giving a nice sharp precise brow??