BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #29 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Oh My Wow…precise & Defined Eyebrows! This Ultra-fine Eyebrow Pencil Draws Incredibly Natural-looking, Hair-like Strokes That Last 12 Budge-proof Hours.* A Few Strokes Of The Rich Yet Blendable Color Will Transform Brows From Shapeless & Undefined To Filled & Defined Eyebrows. Includes Signature Tips & Tricks.

Twist-up, Non-sharpen Tip
Built-in Spoolie-brush
Waterproof** Eyebrow Pencil
“the Best Brow Product” – Glamour

Precisely Shades 01 & 06: Stearic Acid, Talc, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].  N 09838/A

Precisely Shades 02 & 04: Stearic Acid, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Talc, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09839/A

Precisely Shade 03 : Stearic Acid, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Tocopherol, Talc, Lecithin, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].  N 09841/A

Precisely Shade 05 : Stearic Acid, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Talc, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Lecithin, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].  N 09840/A

• Benefit Cosmetics Precisely My Brow Eyebrow Pencil Is it...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to the brow wiz? If you've tried bo...3 Answers
  • Is it any better than the anastasia dipbrow pomade?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is a wonderful brow pencil! Its thin point makes carving out your brows fast and easy. They look amazing!" in 24 reviews
  • "The only brow pencil you will ever need. Define the end of your brows and draw in hairlike strokes. Long lasting and goof proof!! One pencil last months, even for the makeup junkie!" in 7 reviews
Vee S.
wirral
Review for: Medium 04 more...
Out of all my brow pencils this one is my favourite I didn’t realy notice the point of having a eyebrow brush on the end till I actually started doing my eyebrows and it is soooo useful the pencil isn’t as expensive as some and it does actually last quiet a long time
kyla p.
Eastern Passage, NS
The benefit brow packaging is SO super cute!! It’s not a bad price and you receive awesome product. It glides on smoothly without being to slippery or waxy. I use this pencil every day in my regular routine. It’s become my ride or die brow product!
Youssra N.
BETHUNE
Review for: Deep 05 more...
Good quality product , it does its job very well . So natural . It lasts longer when it's fixed with the gel . I bought it from Sephora  , It's pricey for a brow pencil but it's worth it , i would buy it again .
Emily A.
Review for: 3 Medium more...
Amazing. I love all benefit brows products and this is no exception. Perfect for all makeup users as it’s easy to use and the colour selection is great. Long lasting and I will definitely purchase this again.
Jodi M.
Dublin12
Review for: 3 Medium more...
This is great for a beautiful natural daytime brow. It's super easy to use. Benefit is killing the brow game so many amazing products I use this product every day.
charli l.
Beacon Hill, Hindhead
Review for: 3 Medium more...
I have very sparse brows that grow in different shapes/ways. I like to use this brow pencil to define my brows more by making it look as though I have more natural hairs.
Halaa M.
Review for: Other more...
"Does this have a natural look?"- 3 Answers
Although I have become so picky about the brow products I use; this has become an everyday product for me. It easily glides on and fills your brows effortlessly without trying to craft a perfect brow. This pencil is a definite must have for you if your weekdays are usually always busy and you just need something to look suttle and fierce but not TOO fierce. I definitely recommend for everyday
Estée Lauder Brow Now Brow Defining PencilBillion Dollar Brow Universal Brow Pencil
Billion Dollar Brow Universal Brow PencilSephora Favorites Brow Raising Brow WardrobeSephora Favorites Brow Raising Brow WardrobeMally Beauty Brow Beauty Brow GelDior All-In-Brow 3D Long-Wear Brow Contour Kit
Chloe F.
Ashford
So i was in Windsor shopping when i came across a benefit shop went in to have a look at there new products and the woman saked me if i wanted to try some products.
Me being me i was completely up for a bit of a make over!! And the end result was so bloody amazing i needed to have this product in my life.
It was amazing, however the only issue i had was that it ran out so quickly.
But 10/10 would defo recomend and would buy again!! 😁
Fatema M.
hamad town
Review for: Medium 04 more...
I think l've tried every pencil on the market over years. I love this eyebrow pencil the formula is creamy and really is good proof! Goes on really easily, looks natural.
Barbie S.
Review for: Medium 04 more...
Benefit Cosmetics rock!! I love so many of there products and have never had any issues. Quality is what comes to mind. This is a great product from their line I absolutely love it. Their packaging is always adorable I love them all.
Deanna K.
Caledonia, ON
How does this compare to the brow wiz? If you've tried both please let me know!!!
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Does this have a natural look?
Emily J.
I have been on this app for a few months. I review daily, ask questions, and answer questions. I have tried to grow my influence points but still haven't even had any emails to see if I qualify:( Any tips? Thank you.
Kels L.
Dude I really want this!💎
Zuyuri M.
Mcallen, TX
Is it any better than the anastasia dipbrow pomade?