BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #4 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Oh my WOW…precise & defined eyebrows! This ultra-fine eyebrow pencil draws incredibly natural-looking, hair-like strokes that last 12 budge-proof hours.* A few strokes of the rich yet blendable colour will transform brows from shapeless & undefined to filled & defined eyebrows. Includes signature Tips & Tricks.

• Comes in full size & mini

• twist-up, non-sharpen tip

• built-in spoolie-brush

• waterproof** eyebrow pencil

**Instrumental test on 22 panelists

Precisely Shades 01 & 06 Ingredients: Stearic Acid, Talc, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].  N 09838/A

Precisely Shades 02 & 04 Ingredients: Stearic Acid, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Talc, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09839/A

Precisely Shade 03 Ingredients: Stearic Acid, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Tocopherol, Talc, Lecithin, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].  N 09841/A

Precisely Shade 05 Ingredients: Stearic Acid, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Talc, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Lecithin, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].  N 09840/A

• Who got in the Benefit Brow VoxBox? Benefit Cosmetics Pre...68 Answers
  • You guys reccomend this product ?15 Answers
  • Is it worth the money ?! And doest it last long ?! Doest...9 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow Eyebrow Pencil
  • "Love this item. It works amazing for those that have patchy brows (like myself). It glides on smoothly and looks very natural. It does have a price tag for something that you use everyday but I feel that it's worth it. It looks natural, it's super easy to use and there are many colors available for the girl that changes her look. " in 802 reviews
  • "Love it. Very precise and easy to handle. May cost more than bargain brands but is worth the price and lasts a long time. Stays on your face and doesn't come off easily. " in 108 reviews
Britta F.
Sanbornton, NH
Review for: 04 - medium more...
This is a great product I either will buy this or the pencil from ABH. This one I tend to go through a little bit more quickly because I think it is a little less pigmented than the pencil from Anastasia of BEVERLY HILLS. Although I could be wrong one thing I do love about this pencil is that it is so easy to create tiny hairs that you may not have it in sparse areas of your eyebrows you can build this product up to get a very bold brow or you could just use it very sparingly to give yourself a natural and more filled in brows then you have. Either way I believe this is one of the best brow pencils out there but I do think that brands that are sold in pharmacies are creating brow pencils that are just as good as the higher and eyebrow pencil such as this one although I just have not had time or money to try out any others so I stick with what I know is good for me which is this one and the other one I spoke about in this review hope that this helps!
Denisse R.
This was my first time using any of the brow products from Benefit Cosmetics! Overall, I was pretty impressed with the “Precisely My Brow” pencil. The tip/point of the pencil was very fine and probably the smallest of all brow pencils that I’ve used before (Colourpop, Nyx, Wet ‘N Wild, ELF, etc.) which was GREAT because my strokes came out perfect and was easier to control! I have very dark brows (black brown), but they are also very sparse in some areas due to over plucking back in high school. With other products I usually have to keep blending them out and adding more color to make it deep enough to blend in, but sometimes that left my brows looking too heavy, and not at all tr natural look I’d really like to go for. With the “Precisely My Brow” pencil, I had better control and definition, so my brows took way less time to make up compared to before! The packaging is so cute and sleek! It felt very nice in the hand, and was comfortable to hold. I really liked this pencil, but my own complaint is that I do think they need a little better of a shade range. I know they just added a few new shades recently, which is great, but I think there is still a little room for improvement. I received #5 - Cool Dark Brown, but I do think I’m more of a warm tone. Still, it worked out pretty well. Also, I live in Florida, so the heat and humidity make me sweat a lot! When used, this pencil stayed intact all day despite the weather, and when I accidentally rubbed my face a few times forgetting I had done my brows, it still looked great! And thank God, because I don’t take makeup out of the house with me usually! Definitely worth a try if you’re thinking about it! I received this complimentary item to try and review for free in exchange for my honest review. Thanks Influenster! Benefit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow Eyebrow Pencil
Lori P.
Naperville, IL
Review for: 06 - deep more...
This is my absolute favorite brow pencil. The formula itself is good: good color payoff, blendability, and longevity. However, it is the color that is the perfect match for what I needed. I have black hair, but sparse brows. I found the Anastasia equivalent to be too dark and made my brows too drawn on looking. The #6 color has no brown in it whatsoever, but I can wear it sheer enough to blend with the rest of my brows and it’s the perfect color. I like the spoolie it comes with that actually does a good job blending. With the packaging wasn’t so extra(it’s too long for where I store my eye pencil products), but is cute. It looks like metal, but it’s actually plastic so it is very lightweight and easy to use. Highly recommend
Hayli S.
Oroville, CA
I like this brow pencil compared to other pencils and powders ive tried. Its super tiny for detail and my perfect shade. I love the packaging and the spoolie. Its a dryer harder waxier formula than im used to. I have to be careful how much i roll out the product because it broke the first time i used it which im unhappy about because it already comes with little product compared to other products ive bought. I like it alot. I realize now my other products are to creamy and soft. This led to harsher brows. My boyfriend liked my eyebrows so overall im more than happy. I cant wait to try the goof proof pencil too. Ill use precisely my brow for detail and goof proof to fill it all in. This pencil has the perfect amount of pigment intensity for my brow preference. I accomplished nice brows effortlessly. The tail on my brow looked great and i didnt need to carve out my brows like i do with pomades and powders. It didnt seem to smear at all but i dont know if its waterproof yet. It looks very natural when locked in with brow gel. This product is good i just wish we got more product for price. I recieved this product complimentary from influenster for reviewing purposes but my opinions are my own. I will definitely be buying this product and more from Benefit once i need new brow makeup. Its fantastic stuff.
Courtney B.
Denton, NC
This is a beautiful brow product. In my opinion, it's the formula is nicely balanced to be more on the waxy side without being the least bit dry. I can smudge mistakes away but never has smudged otherwise. I have fairly thick brows, so I don't reach for products like this unless they actually help with balancing and shaping (one brow always looks a bit higher in the front :/ ). Once I started using this I also found I love also going in for a super clean tail because of how well I could control the application. Just the other day I put this to an extra hard test of being outside on a humid hot day. This pencil and my mascara were the only parts of my makeup to make it to the end of the day! Sorry if it's TMI, but it survived crazy sweat!Only two possible downsides depending on your expectations... The tone of the 4.5 medium I received is a far more neutral tone than the swatch looks like online, which I actually prefer in my case. The other thing is that drawing single hairs is more difficult than the "Ultra-Fine" part of the name made me imagine, but it can be done if you take your time. (Maybe I just had the mental image of a sharpie "Ultra-Fine" pen lol)Also, do note that I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. I have been considering purchasing it for a while before being offered to review it, and it's definitely going to be something I repurchase in the future.
Helen C.
I have Asian, black hair but Benefit doesn't really make a shade to accommodate such hair color. To be honest I don't think many brands do make the right shade. My hair IS black but it's not necessarily THAT dark and does look a little brown in the sunlight, but Benefit generally makes all their products in the brown range. I got this when I was very inexperienced with makeup so I color matched myself incorrectly but it was a good pencil when I used it, though it did feel much softer in the summertime and I had to be extremely lighthanded when using it
Zara R.
Benefit Cosmetics Precisely My Brow Pencil

What it is: Brow pencil
What it’s supposed to do: The ‘ultra-fine’ point assists in shaping and defining brows with precision. Waterproof/budge-proof for up to 12 hours. Doesn’t require sharpening and has a brow spool on one end.

My take: Easy to use, formula is neither to flimsy nor too stiff. You won’t get clunks falling off at the nib and you can manipulate how pigmented you’d like it to be by applying more or less pressure. I have darker hair and received the ‘6’ Deep (dark brown to black-cool) and I have to say this color is spot on, it doesn’t look too overbearing or apparent.

Pros: It holds true to claim, exacting and precise. Price point. Complimentary brow mapping at any benefit brow counter. I did this and it was super fun... make sure to take a selfie 🤳🏽 because a) reference b) the mapping without your brows filled in will have you looking Freida Khalid-esque.

Cons: Personally, this wasn’t “budgeproof” and really didn’t last for too long. Although any formula should allow blending right after application, this formula will blur fairly quickly.

*I received this product for free from Influenster—but the review is my unbiased opinion.
Michelle K.
Review for: 03 - medium more...
Benefit has some of the best brow products on the market and this one is great. If you're looking for a very fine line that can simulate brow hairs, it's great for that. I find the shade 3 to be too warm for me and 4 to be too dark, so I'm still searching for the exact right shade.

I wouldn't say that you have to shell out full price for this as there are definitely drugstore brands that are pretty good dupes, but if you want to invest in a great detail pencil, this is a good option!
Tanya C.
I can't do my brows without looking like the hulk, I tried every product!!! but then my friends told me to use this and omg I love my brows so much now!!! I can either do them natural or bold and its so easy to do them with this product! It matches my eyebrow hair color perfectly and it's so easy to apply and blend out with the brush on the other side, the point is thin and easy to draw on tiny hair and fill in wherever needed, I will be buying another one when this runs out.
Jessica L.
Robesonia, PA
I received this brow pencil complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion. I typically buy drugstore makeup, so I had never tried a Benefit product before. Overall, I really liked this brow pencil. In fact, I liked it so much that I used it up faster than any other brow pencil I've used. If it wasn't a bit pricey for me, I would totally consider purchasing and using this brow pencil again.

I really like how the brow pencil made my brows look fuller. I have blonde eyebrows, so they don't stand out on my face without the addition of brow makeup. There were two shades of blonde that I could pick from: shade 1 and shade 2. Shade 1 was advertised as a cool shade meant for platinum/light blondes and shade 2 was advertised as a warm shade meant for medium/dark blondes. I have medium/dark blonde hair with cool undertones in my skin, so I decided to go with shade 1. Overall, the shade did blend well with my brows due to the cool undertones; however, I could tell a distinct difference between my brow and where I used the brow pencil to extend the head of my brow because the shade was slightly lighter than my brows. It would be nice if Benefit included half shades for the blondes like they do for brunettes. Also, it would be nice to see a shade for redheads as well.
Vinessa G.
Maywood, CA
Who got in the Benefit Brow VoxBox? Benefit Cosmetics Precisely, My Brow Eyebrow Pencil
Megan S.
St johns, CA
You guys reccomend this product ?
Ciera A.
Belton, TX
Does this work? I need help with my brows😝
Stephanie M.
Phoenix
Is this very good when making fake eyebrow hairs ?
Celeste G.