BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #30 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Oh My Wow…precise & Defined Eyebrows! This Ultra-fine Eyebrow Pencil Draws Incredibly Natural-looking, Hair-like Strokes That Last 12 Budge-proof Hours.* A Few Strokes Of The Rich Yet Blendable Color Will Transform Brows From Shapeless & Undefined To Filled & Defined Eyebrows. Includes Signature Tips & Tricks.

Twist-up, Non-sharpen Tip
Built-in Spoolie-brush
Waterproof** Eyebrow Pencil
“the Best Brow Product” – Glamour

Precisely Shades 01 & 06: Stearic Acid, Talc, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].  N 09838/A

Precisely Shades 02 & 04: Stearic Acid, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Talc, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. N 09839/A

Precisely Shade 03 : Stearic Acid, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Tocopherol, Talc, Lecithin, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].  N 09841/A

Precisely Shade 05 : Stearic Acid, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Wax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Talc, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Lecithin, Bht. [+/-: Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].  N 09840/A

• Benefit Cosmetics Precisely My Brow Eyebrow Pencil Is it...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to the brow wiz? If you've tried bo...3 Answers
  • Is it any better than the anastasia dipbrow pomade?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is a wonderful brow pencil! Its thin point makes carving out your brows fast and easy. They look amazing!" in 24 reviews
  • "The only brow pencil you will ever need. Define the end of your brows and draw in hairlike strokes. Long lasting and goof proof!! One pencil last months, even for the makeup junkie!" in 7 reviews
Jessica P.
Quincy, MA
Review for: 4 Medium more...
When I first purchased this pencil, I felt that the consistency was almost like plastic; there was almost no color payoff whatsoever. After I had “broken it in” and gotten whatever top layer there was off of it, it became much too pigmented for my taste. I like brow pencils for their ability to have a nice build up and not be extremely dark right off the bat, but this one did not provide that. I much prefer the Anastasia Beverly Hills pencil.
Jonna S.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: 3 Medium more...
My absolute favorite eyebrow pencil! I just recently started using this because I have been hooked on the Anastasia Brown Wiz forever which is a great brow pencil. I just feel the Benefit one lasts a lot longer without drying out and stays put much longer throughout the day. I like the consistency as it doesn’t feel waxy but glides on very smooth and evenly. The small tip is great for adding hairlike strokes as well.
Bailey A.
Alexandria
Review for: 4 Medium more...
I bought this a few months ago and I’ve really fallen in love with this product!! The pencil has great precision and I really like the color I selected! The spoolie is great also, you can create a very natural or dramatic brow with this product!! I would highly recommend this brow pencil!
Kait B.
Love this product! It allows great control and is easy to use. The only negative thing about it is I wish it came with a spoolie, but I love the consistency of the product so much I can over look that. The formula is a little harder then normal pencils but I like that because I have better control with it. It also blends nicely too when you brush it out with a spoolie
Alyxandria A.
Germantown
Review for: 05 Deep more...
My favorite ever brow pencil. It’s super creamy and pigmented. Super easy to use, it’s not drying, and it’s not streaky. It has a small point so it’s easy to make hair like strokes. It’s a bit pricey but definitely worth it.
Corinne C.
Fairfield, CA
Review for: Medium 04 more...
While I really enjoyed this product for its precision, packaging, and high quality spooly, I had to stop using it due to poor color range. The colors offered meant that the 4 shade was too red and the 5 was too dark. I was never able to find a good match and I ended up looking silly with different color brows. If more shades are introduced I will be happy to come back to this product.
Riya D.
I love benefits precisely my brow set. One of my favorite brow products of all time. Applies on real nice, Does not look choppy muddy or orangish on me. Well pigmented and handle is pretty well sized also! When you apply it start light, that would help make the brows as natural and full as possible!! Highly recommend it!
Gabrielle R.
Passaic, NJ
Review for: Deep 05 more...
This is my daily go to brow product for a quick but precise and sharp brow! What I love about this is that the tip is thin and allows you to create a natural or dramatic brow. Highly recommended for anyone who has limited time in the morning but has to have brows that pop!
Mayra L.
Review for: Benefit Precisely My Brow Pencil (Ultra Fine Brow Defining Pencil) - # 3 (Medium) 0.08g/0.002oz more...
This is my daily eyebrow pencil. Lasts all day and very easy to apply plus the packaging is super cute. The only thing is that the color variety is not that great compared to ABH. The price is good and it usually lasts me a pretty good time. I do recommend these!
Tory S.
San antonio
Review for: 02 Light more...
It was a good product. Nicely pigmented, creamy, and precise. Only reason I’m not giving it more stars is because of how quickly I go through one pencil for the price, when I can find much more affordable options at the drug store that work just as well.
Emily J.
I have been on this app for a few months. I review daily, ask questions, and answer questions. I have tried to grow my influence points but still haven't even had any emails to see if I qualify:( Any tips? Thank you.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Does this have a natural look?
Deanna K.
Caledonia, ON
How does this compare to the brow wiz? If you've tried both please let me know!!!
Kels L.
Dude I really want this!💎
Zuyuri M.
Mcallen, TX
Is it any better than the anastasia dipbrow pomade?