BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #67 in Lip Stain

Why we love it:This kiss of see-through poppy-pink tint brightens cheeks and lips.What else you need to know:Liqui-gel formula blends to just-picked perfection on all complexions and lasts for hours. see more...

Emily R.
basildon
I’ve never been a fan of using Lip tints, but I got this in particularin a mini gift set.
The reason why I don’t use lip tints is because I feel like they cling to certain areas, leaving your lips looking chapped and dry. For me the colour clings the most to the middle of my lips so it just looks odd and patchy, also that gives the illusion of smaller lips.
I gave it 3 stars because I’ve used it as a cheek tint and I like that, but never would cross my mind to purchase full size.
Zayra G.
Very beautiful and natural looking, it last for hours, it’s very light. I like buying this product at Sephora it’s very easy to use and it applies evenly... I have been using this product for years and I wouldn’t change it. I love it
Olivia H.
Manchester
These tints last pretty well on the lips and I think leave a moisturising quality too! I have received this in gifts a couple of times and I find them great for on the go makeup and it looks very natural on the cheeks so I would recommend.
Molly Hill F.
You can use this on your cheeks or lips for a long lasting subtle pink tint. I have worn this swimming before and it has not come off! I love it for the days when I’m going for a natural/nude look. Really recommend this product!
Betha C.
Redruth
I think this product is a very good lip stain, it is very easy to use and gives a great result, I use it a lot and apply a gloss over the top and it looks great. I would definitely recommend this product to other people.
Aimee W.
Im not too sure how i feel about this product. The packaging is cute as always whilst staying simple. As a lip stain it is long lasting however as a cheek stain it is not. The colour is too bright for me.
Lily-Ella R.
kent
This lip stain is the best lip stain for me because I like a nice pink, glossy lip and this stays on for a long time. It came with nice packaging and nothing was broken and everything was sealed. I would definitely buy this again! Xx
kahkashan k.
Love this to bits.sephora recently opened up in my city and soon i rushed to get my hands on these.this tint feels so light and natural on my lips..havnt used it as a blush yet so cant really say hw it works as a blush.
Yara K.
Montreal , QC
I think this is one of my favorite benefit products. Like honestly i wasnt expecting it to be so natural looking yet long lasting at the same time. The only down side to it is that it can be a tad drying on the lips; which is why im giving it 4 stars out of five but honestly if you use the matching Cha Cha Balm with it you’re good to go
Ellie W.
Edinburgh , Edinburgh
Absolutely love this stuff can’t rave about it enough!!! Amazing for no make up days, little lip stain and can even wear it on your cheeks to give you a nice flush of colour. Looks fab!!