Benefit Cosmetics Posietint Poppy Pink Cheek & Lip Stain 0.42 FL OZ uploaded by Nida T.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Why we love it:This kiss of see-through poppy-pink tint brightens cheeks and lips.What else you need to know:Liqui-gel formula blends to just-picked perfection on all complexions and lasts for hours. see more...

• Which is your favorite tint? Mine is Posie.1 Answers
jillian r.
Doesn’t give a dark hue. Had to apply many layers of watery substance for color to show. Stain does not remain for a long time.
Lauren P.
Lawrence, MA
This particular color is a bit light even on my. Rey fair skin. It was a bit difficult to blend on cheeks but was ok on lips.
Kassiana G.
North Miami Beach
A good product noting too special but it’s cute. Not going to repurchase and definitely not a must .packaging was super cute
Vanessa L.
Colonial Hgts, VA
This is the best product!! My friend used it and she made me try it, it was wonderful! I usually buy it at Ulta!! Amazing!
Cree C.
Easy to apply and not irritable on the skin. Perfect for someone who does not like lipstick but wants a touch of color.
Elizabeth K.
Gives a very natural look which I like a lot. The coverage is buildable so the amount of color is easy to control
Angel J.
San Antonio, TX
I loved this! I use it for my cheeks and lips for a perfect everyday tint! First tint i’ve actually ever used.
Nadia T.
Houston
Amazing really light but very nice when going for the natural look never tried it on cheeks but great on lips
Nae A.
Altamonte Spg, FL
It the perfect shade to mix with my lipgloss . It’s feels like I’m puting
Wet paint in my lips tho
America S.
New Munster
I love it yet I find it gets a little messy. Great product if applied carefully. Use all the time
Kristin Ann S.
Which is your favorite tint? Mine is Posie.