BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #84 in Lip Stain

Why we love it:This kiss of see-through poppy-pink tint brightens cheeks and lips.What else you need to know:Liqui-gel formula blends to just-picked perfection on all complexions and lasts for hours. see more...

Lindsey F.
Cleves, OH
LOVE this product. After not having the best luck making the OG Bene Tint work with my skin tone, I was delighted to see a lighter, romantic color choice. This is the only liquid product I will use on my cheeks for a touch of color because it is not greasy or heavy on my already grease-challenged face. A little bit goes a long way, so the small bottle lasts longer than you'd think.
Emma C.
it is okay for a lip stain. used to be very popular a few years ago but it gives nice color to the lips and cheeks and works well for all ages. easy to apply, just not sure if i would spend this money on the product again
Scarlett C.
Los Angeles
I LOVE this lip tint!!! It is soo pink and great for the summer! The packaging is really pretty and the tint lasts all day. This definitely met my expectations. It is pretty easy to apply and use. I definitely recommend this and I will be buying this again.
Rachael F.
clovis
Yeah not even gonna lie, I actually hate this. I used to use it when I was like 11 and i stole it out of my moms make up drawer. It did literally jack shit. I know of soooo many liquid blushes that are nicer. Literally foodstain mixed with Elmer’s glue is a better lip stain than this.
Becca C.
Corsicana
I have received many samples of this product over the years. I would say that this lip stain is just okay. I am not a fan of the color, and it dries as soon as it is applied. I would not spend my own money on this product.
Cameron B.
Ive only used this on my lips, but it is perfect for me. The difference isn’t super harsh, but enough so you can tell. Im running out, and Im hoping I can find more. It is very easy to apply, just make sure you wipe it off.
Laura M.
I have been using the stuff since I was a teenager I keep it on hand are usually buy it in a value pack with other items. It’s a great product to have on hand but I don’t find myself reaching for it all the time over other items
Lauren P.
Lawrence, MA
This particular color is a bit light even on my. Rey fair skin. It was a bit difficult to blend on cheeks but was ok on lips.
Kassiana G.
North Miami Beach
A good product noting too special but it’s cute. Not going to repurchase and definitely not a must .packaging was super cute
Vanessa L.
Colonial Hgts, VA
This is the best product!! My friend used it and she made me try it, it was wonderful! I usually buy it at Ulta!! Amazing!