BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #84 in Lip Stain

Why we love it:This kiss of see-through poppy-pink tint brightens cheeks and lips.What else you need to know:Liqui-gel formula blends to just-picked perfection on all complexions and lasts for hours. see more...

Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
I got this with a benefit deal with roller lash, the liquid blush which I live for and powder blush. I am a bit underwhelmed with the tint as it does not last at all on the lips. On the cheeks it’s a nice base for blush but a bit unnecessary. It isn’t drying on the lips which is a bonus for a product of this nature but I just wish it lasted longer than an hour.
caitlin M.
Farmingdale
As a lip stain, this product works really well and adds a touch of color to the lips. It requires a few layers for the desired look, and it does not blend as well as I would like it to, but overall it is a decent product.
Bethany O.
Princeton
Love this stuff. I mostly use it as a blush— applied with a synthetic brush and worked into the cheek it looks super natural, fresh, and glowy, exactly like I’m actually blushing but in the most flattering way.
Autumn S.
Oak Grove
Benefit created the perfect lip stain! It’s super easy to apply, and will last all day! I would recommend to anyone who’s wanting to add color to their lips without having to put on a gloss or lipstick!
Cheyce B.
St. Pete Beach
The color is easily adjustable, as you can make it as dark or as light as wanted based on how many coats you apply. It’s a nice rosy color for sure, but I think it does dry your lips out, which is a big downside for me.
Aubry M.
It blends quite nicely and is a go to to add just a hint of color for those barely there natural days or as a cheek stain. I put it on by dabbing lightly with my stippling brush and dot it on the apples of my cheeks.
Mary B.
Washington
Like I said in my Benetint review, these definitely are hard to work with at first and have a bit of a learning curve, being so crazy pigmented and so liquidy. But once you get the hang of it, the tints are amazing. And this COLOR. It’s truly gorgeous.
Talia S.
Mill Valley
If you’re looking for a lip stain that doesn’t make too much of a statement, benefit is the answer. It provides color that lasts a long time, but can be pulled off as a casual no makeup look as well. Nice and subtle.
Laura W.
This is the easiest and quickest blush/lip stain to use. I keep one in my purse and one in my bathroom. Just a little touch up here and there and you look natural and effortless all day.
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
I love posie tint! It’s great for my no makeup makeup days when I want a hint of color. The formula just melts into the skin and I forgot I’m wearing it. There is a ton of product and it’s a great value.