BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #43 in Lip Stain

This Poppy-pink Tinted Stain Brightens Cheeks & Lips With A Cheery Flush. The Liquid-gel Formula Beautifully Blends On All Complexions And Lasts For Hours.

Smooch-proof
Nuzzle-proof
Natural Finish

Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Disodium Edta, Tetrasodium Edta, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Red 27 (Ci 45410), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499). N° 03540/N

• Is it water base or like a matte lipstick?2 Answers
  • How does it blend isn't it too harsh and shimmery?4 Answers
  • Hello, is this product really worth it?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "this is q pretty good lip tint. it has a gel/cream-like texture unlike the rose benetint and gives your lips a pretty, light pink color." in 95 reviews
  • "I've used all of Benefit's tints and this one is my favorite. It works well on the lips in summer as a pop of pink or in the fall with a smokey eye as a more "just bitten" look. As a cheek stain, I dot it onto one cheek at a time, then quickly blend it out with a stippling brush. As long as you can blend it out quickly enough it's a very pigmented and long lasting cheek stain that I've never had to touch up during the day. " in 30 reviews
  • "I got this product in the Feeling Dandy kit, which I bought specifically to try out High Beam but also to try one of the tints. I thought posie tint would most suit my skin tone. This ended up being my favorite product in the kit. I'm fair and have dry skin. This gives me a nice natural flush without drying out my skin or looking caked on, on top of already dry skin. I use it on both my cheeks and my lips. I can't tell much difference on my lips but they are pretty darker pigmented anyway. " in 25 reviews
Tiffany A.
I've been looking for that perfect pink for what feels like forever. I've tried everything... Lipsticks, glosses, liquid lipsticks, balms... I never thought to look into lip tints. This is seriously my Holy Grail of lip products. This is my perfect pink. My lips are pretty pigmented so this isn't extremely vibrant on my lips but if I build it up then it's just amazing. As a member of the lip balm addicts club, I love how I can still use lip balm without ruining my lipcolor as well. It's a little pricey but a little goes a really long way so this bottle will last me a while. You do have to work quickly in order to blend it out otherwise it will be splotchy but I feel like that's really how all lip stains are. I honestly will probably never use this on my cheeks so I can't really say anything in that aspect of this product. I'm seriously in love!
Alek R.
San Diego, CA
Used this for my lips plenty of times to give it a boost of color when they get a little dull. Works wonders I love it. If I I want to make the color a little stronger just add a little more and leave it on longer and boom vivid tint. Can’t get enough of it. A downside is that it does tend to come off fairly quickly with regular activity so you constantly have to keep reapplying it. So that’s the only downside if you want to have that really loud pop of color.
Maddy K.
A great subtle tint. It's kind of too light to use as a blush on most people (I'm very pale and it barely shows up) but adds a nice flush to lips. Benefit Cosmetics Posietint Cheek & Lip Stain is perfect for summer days because it's so lightweight.
Kalie C.
Axton, VA
I absolutely love this stuff! I love using it when I’m not wearing any other makeup and just want some color on my cheeks and lips. It’s super buildable and the color is adorable. I love all the cheek tints but this color is my favorite!
Laura E.
Perfect natural flush, super close to my normal blush color and lip color. Was worried it would be too bright but it settles into the skin nicely. I thought it was a fair price for the mini bottle, and now it’s my go to lip and cheek color for summer.
Abby S.
Glenmoore, PA
I love to use this on days I’m doing minimal makeup and without powder. It makes a really natural flush on the cheeks and looks super nice when used on the lips as well. I don’t get a ton of use out of it, but it looks nice when I do!
Max B.
This product was okay. I normally look at the products that are just really cute so when I saw this I had to buy it. I was sort of disappointed but only because it doesn’t last super long other than that it is super cute
Lee M.
Darien
I love this lip and cheek stain! The only problem I have with it is that when I put it on my cheeks I broke out a little bit because of the creamy consistency. I loved the product as a lip stain because it stays on for hours! Sometimes I apply a clear lip gloss over it which works much better than applying lipgloss over lipstick. Over all I recommend this product to someone who is out of the house all day and does not want to need to touch up their makeup.
Lisa P.
I have been using this lip tint for years! It gives a good wash of color, or if you layer it up an intense pink color that lasts a long time! I have and will continue to repurchase this product! It’s definitely a win.
Sydney 💋.
I use this in the summer and it's the perfect shade of pink! It stays on really long and you don't even feel it's there. It's a nice liquid consistency and goes smoothly on the lips. I really like the brush because it feels like you're painting it on. Even though it's a cheek stain too I feel like I would mess up if I tried that so I just stick to using it on my lips.
Alicia R.
League City, TX
How much do you apply to get the color you want?
Stephanie B.
Chantilly, VA
How well does this blend out?
Denae S.
Perrysburg, OH
I've used this for lip stain, but never for cheek color. Can you use on both? Or is that color overload?
Laura S.
Augusta, GA
Do you guys know any other brands similar to Benefit that has awesome lip stains?
Ruth R.
Do you have to over layer it for the color to show or is one layer enough?