BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #80 in Makeup Sets

POREfessionally Bronzed Bronze & Contour Makeup Kit - Only at ULTA!Get POREfectly bronzed with this bronze & contour makeup kit! This tempting trio of Benefit Cosmetics' bestsellers will have you looking smoother-than-smooth, sunkissed & seductively luminous in an instant. Quickly minimize the appearance of pores with the POREfessional Face Primer. This translucent, oil free formula vanishes problem areas and can be applied alone, under or over makeup. Give a girl the right bronzer and she can contour the world! Dust award-winning Hoola Matte Bronzing Powder over your chin, cheeks & forehead for a seductively sculpted, defined look. Last but not least, get your strobe on! Glide best-selling Watt's Up! Cream-To-Powder Highlighter along your cheek & brow bones for the perfect gleam.A $40 value!Set includes:Full size Hoola Matte Bronzing Powder (0.28 oz)Mini Watt's Up! Cream-To-Powder Highlighter (0.08 oz)Mini the POREfessional Pore Minimizing Face Primer (0.1 oz) - POREfessionally Bronzed Bronze & Contour Makeup Kit

• Iam looking for a good product for pores .my skin is very...2 Answers
  • How long is this available at Ulta??2 Answers
  • How can I get this free ?2 Answers
Stacy V.
Marlinton, WV
This is a great pore minimizing product. It goes on smooth and provides a great base for my foundation. It doesn't dry my skin out and actually seems to make my pores look smaller. It has a weird scent to me but that's a minor problem and I still use it.
Samantha G.
This face primer and bronzer are daily go to products of mine. The primer really does a great job of giving you smooth even skin and holds makeup for up to 12 hours. I put it on before work and am always pleased with the way it lasts throughout the day. The bronzer is perfect because it is compact enough to travel with and the color is great on multiple skin tones. There isn't any glitter which I like and it stays on pretty well.
Elizabeth P.
I love the bronzer , it’s a must in my every day makeup routine . I love to contour my nose with this , it’s the right shade it won’t look harsh I PROMISE. It’s amazing , wouldn’t trade It for any other bronzer .
Priscilla D.
This kit just wow, beyond words. The hula bronzer and highlight is so cute and blend so easily. The porefecting primer leaves your skin ready for make up and so silky. This would make a great gift for any girl! Benefit Cosmetics POREfessionally Bronzed Bronze & Contour Makeup Kit
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
I love this makeup! I bought it for a reasonable price and have been using it for months! It looks great and matches me very well. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great versatile makeup product.
Olivia D.
First bronzer I have ever tried and it remains my favorite to this day. I've tried other options and nothing compares. Looks flawless on pretty much every skin type and color. Definitely recommend! Worth the money.
Mariah H.
Hoola bronzer is probably my favorite bronzer of all time! Highlight is amazing but a little hard to blend.. would recommend using under foundation for a natural glow. Primer is also amazing. Would recommend my friends and would buy again.
Laura S.
Dudley , MA
I love these products for the summer time!! The primer is great for hiding my huge pores while I sweat and the hoola bronzer is beautiful on me when I'm tan:) and The watts up is so cute and convenient! I'd def recommend this set for first timers!Benefit Cosmetics POREfessionally Bronzed Bronze & Contour Makeup Kit
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
This set is honestly the perfect introduction to Benefit: a primer, contour, and highlighter that all work individually like a dream, but even better together. Porefessional is an amazing pore-filling and texture-smoothing primer, Hoola is an iconic bronzer that makes the *perfect* contour for light and medium skin tones, and Watt's Up is a universally flattering, champagne-toned highlighter. All three products are amazing, this is a great set to get started!
Kaelyn B.
Mulga, AL
I like all of these products, I use the bronzer all the time because it's natural and matte it doesn't look too orangey or anything. The primer is great for pores it does a good job on hiding them, but the highlighter stick is just ok to me because I prefer liquid or powders.
Dani R.
How long is this available at Ulta??
Donna H.
Inglewood, CA
Iam looking for a good product for pores .my skin is very sensitive what do you have?
Clary B.
Utah
How can I get this free ?
Centrie C.
Seen it on YouTube and wondered if it was any good?
Olesia P.
Carrollton , TX
Is it help with pores at all? Or it's just a good cover up?