BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #9 in Makeup Palettes

A duo with a full-size and a free, mini POREfessional face primer. The POREfect Deal features a full size and mini of the bestselling POREfessional Face Primer. This oil-free, matte primer instantly minimizes the appearance of pores and fine lines, while it helps your makeup stay put. The silky, lightweight formula is ideal for targeting pores and oily skin, and it leaves a translucent, matte finish. This set contains: - 0.75 oz/ 22 mL POREfessional (full size) -0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL POREfessional (mini size) It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a consumer panel survey of 100 women after 1 week: - 91% said it minimized pore appearance - 93% said it helped makeup stay put Beauty tip: Prime anytime. Just stash the mini POREfessional in your purse to touch up and reduce the look of pores. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
I first tried a Benefit primer years ago when primer was just becoming a trend in everyday makeup products. I absolutely hated it and the application process, and I also felt like it made me breakout.

However, I got this product as an Ulta birthday freebie and I really liked it! It goes on smoothly and I felt much cleaner about it coming from a tube instead of a jar with a reusable pad applicator (the original one I'd tried). It looked great under my foundation and I feel like it made my makeup last longer.
Would definitely purchase this product again.
Kaylin F.
Plaistow, NH
If you have oily skin and large pores then you want to get this primer! It's the best primer that I've found for filling in pores and keeping my face matte throughout the day. It does stick to dry spots and a little bit goes a long way; so I just take a small amount and press it into the areas that I have large pores around my nose and forehead. I find that my makeup goes on nice and smooth when I have this primer on and it looks that way the whole day. Even putting this on without foundation you can instantly see how much smoother your skin looks with this and I love that.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I absolutely love this primer!! Lately I've been using it on my nose and on the upper portion of my cheeks as that is where I have the most obvious pores. It really fills and smooths them out to where I can't tell when I have foundation on (whereas other primers I can still see my pores with my foundation on). It's more of a silicone primer so it has that dimethacone feel. If you can get past that it's great, even with my oily skin. It applies clear even though he product has a beige tone to it. I do think it keeps my oils at bay better than if I didn't have a primer on.
Kims V.
92345
Best makeup product EVER!! I would like other one because that's how good it is. I thought it was going to suck but it didn't I love putting it on it makes you look so good the color is really cute it comes with a mirror to so that's good when you at in the car trying to do your makeup like I do lol! But other then that I recommend it to family and friends.🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈
Cayla D.
Knoxville, TN
I just got this as an early Christmas gift! I have used this product in the last, but because of the price point I love receiving it as a gift. I don’t go a day without it! It lasts a long time because a little goes a long way, it doesn’t break me out and my skin is left flawless! It defiantly minimizes my pores and helps create a smoother surface before applying my makeup. You can get this product at Sephora or Ulta!
Clarissa M.
Plant city, FL
Omg i absolutely love this at first i was like no it isn't going to work but once i tried it i was omg where has this been all my life i have really bad deep pores and couldn't find nothing until this i love the smell and it makes your skin look so smooth that you don't need to apply foundation
Christina N.
Godley
The smell is nice, I got this in my Ipsy bag as a tester. Goes on very smooth. I put it on instead of a primer because it has that silky smooth primer feel. I don't have large pores, but occasionally I get a large one, it does work for hiding them. I plan on buying some when I do run out, for those large pore days!!
Meg W.
Linden, VA
I got this product in a sample size from a monthly makeup box I get and then in one of Benefits gift sets. The smell isn't make-up ish like most pore creams are. This one is perfume smelling. Which actually doesn't smell too awful. You're just very much aware that it's on. Personally it's a good pore product,but not for my skin. It makes my skin feel oily. Which if I used any kind of powdered foundation,or facial product of any kind, it would be a great base for it. It is light so there's that going for It too. Again, just not for me. It's literally like a lightweight BB cream that smells like perfume. It actually fits perfectly with the makeup set I did get. Which the natural colors were put together perfectly by Benefit. Once again their tones impress.
Meaghan P.
Mooresville, NC
This is absolutely amazing! The smell is fresh and once i applies for the first time, my skin was literally flawless! Oil disappeared and most of my pores were unnoticeable. I was shocked at how even a penny size or less covered on my face. Like I said, a little goes a long way! The woman who did my makeup for my wedding recommended it and I fell in love!!
Kat T.
Fort Wayne, IN
This product is amazing. I use it everyday. It helps me liquid foundation glide on smoothly. I have combo skin and it works great for that. It is a bit pricey about $30, but so worth the price. It has a nude/beige tone, but applies clear which is fantastic. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Clarissa M.
Plant city, FL
Does this really work
Violet V.
What is the use of primer? Is it important? If so what primers would you recommend?
Chantal P.
Willingboro, NJ
Is this the best on the market?
V I.
Is this a hydrating primer? I'm asking because I have dry skin.
Ashley R.