Benefit Cosmetics Pocket Pal Lip Cheek Stain & Clear Gloss uploaded by Kim Z.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #84 in Lip Stain

This Double-ended, Portable Duo Has Benetint , Our Famous Lip & Cheek Stain, On One End And Shiny Clear Lip Gloss On The Other.

Rose Tint
Gives Lips & Cheeks A Natural Flush
Long-lasting Color

Benetint Water (Aqua), Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Carmine (Ci 75470), Methylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Tetrasodium Edta, Geraniol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Maltodextrin, Benzyl Salicylate, Bht. N?? 00n12802, Clear Lipgloss Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance (Parfum), Bht, Geraniol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol. N?? 04297/N

Avery A.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love benefits line! I love that they made this portable as well. Anything roller ball I'm into. This tint gives you a natural flushed look. Very ethereal and romantic and light and airy. I will buy another!
Sanosuke D.
Mason, WV
This has been an all time favorite for well over 12 years. I have been using this product since high school! The tint is perfect for lips, but can be user on cheeks as well. The gloss is wonderful on it's own, with the tint, or over any of your favorite lipsticks. The tint is also amazing because of how long the color lasts!
Alysia C.
Lenexa, KS
Looks great on! I will say the best way to apply is brush on and then dab with a tissue or your finger to blend. It's a great stain that you can control the color depth by how you apply and it is buildable Long wear
Taylor B.
For all intents and purposes this is a great buy. I don't like the color on me so I gave it away but honestly the packaging was super convenient and not messy at all. Loved the idea of it, sad it wasn't for me!
Valerie F.
Flushing, NY
I love this lip tint! It gives me such a cute and blush pink color in my lip. I love lip stains or tints because I hate using products that stay on my lip (I know I'm wierd). They only qualm I have is that it wears off fast!
drue l.
Baytown, TX
i love how easy this is to use and blend , and i also love how to go it is ! it's so easy for on the go and for when you have time ! it's a great product and i highly recommended this
Hayley O.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is the perfect product to have in your handbag for makeup touch ups. It works as a blush or a lip stain and it looks so natural. It also smells really good.
Sam R.
This is okay I don't really care for the clear side it's not really my thing if you're into that type I guess you may want it but I just stick to the colored one
Allison C.
I use the lip and cheek stain when I know I'll be out for a long time. It keeps me looking fresh all night. The small applicator also fits nicely in my bag! I'm a big fan and will be buying more once my current pocket pal runs out.
Laura S.
I love the idea of it. It's portable, the tint is great, and it doesn't dry out my lips. For me, however, the gloss leaves much to be desired, so I can't necessarily recommend this product.
Summer W.
Do you think its worth the price ??
Summer W.
Would you recommend this to the influensters ??
karina g.