Benefit Cosmetics Pocket Pal Lip Cheek Stain & Clear Gloss

This Double-ended, Portable Duo Has Benetint , Our Famous Lip & Cheek Stain, On One End And Shiny Clear Lip Gloss On The Other.

Rose Tint
Gives Lips & Cheeks A Natural Flush
Long-lasting Color

Benetint Water (Aqua), Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Carmine (Ci 75470), Methylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Tetrasodium Edta, Geraniol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Maltodextrin, Benzyl Salicylate, Bht. N?? 00n12802, Clear Lipgloss Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance (Parfum), Bht, Geraniol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol. N?? 04297/N

que tal este producto ?
Do you think its worth the price ??
Would you recommend this to the influensters ??
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Pocket Pal Lip Cheek Stain & Clear Gloss!
San Diego, CA
Look b*tch. If you want your lips to be cute all the time. Buy this mess. All you do is lather that sh*t all over your lips and BOOM B*TCH BEYONCE ! I think it’s like $20 su’mn dollars. You can also put this mess on your cheek & BOOM rouge.
Forney, TX
I love the convenience of this packaging! I get my benetint and gloss is one sleek package. The tint stays on for hours, and does not transfer to clothing, straws etc. This package design is slightly less value than the larger bottle of tint though and the gloss is not anything special. So when it was time to replenish, I went for just the tint.
Phoenix, AZ
In my eyes, Benetint can do no wrong. The original color of Benetint looks good on every skin tone. This pocket pal allows you to do your face in about 2 seconds. Lips and cheeks can be done with this product, a touch of mascara and you're done! The gloss seems to last longer than the Benetint so I just refilled from a larger bottle and it lasted a long time. If you find yourself doing makeup at the gym or in your car (as a passenger of course) then this is the product for you!
Asheville
This was so awesome. I love the rose color, smell and taste. I didn’t have to reapply very often. I prefer the regular stain bottle but this was very handy to carry around and had less risk of opening and creating a giant rose stain. This is a great product. It’s flattering on any skin tone. Benefit is one of my go-to companies for cosmetics.
Mason, WV
This has been an all time favorite for well over 12 years. I have been using this product since high school! The tint is perfect for lips, but can be user on cheeks as well. The gloss is wonderful on it's own, with the tint, or over any of your favorite lipsticks. The tint is also amazing because of how long the color lasts!
I really love this stuff. It's multi purpose. You can use on your cheeks for a hint of color. Price is a bit much for a lip color, especially cause I always lose mine. It's easy to use. I like that it gives a natural look. Good for use in the summer hot months.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love benefits line! I love that they made this portable as well. Anything roller ball I'm into. This tint gives you a natural flushed look. Very ethereal and romantic and light and airy. I will buy another!
Bradenton, FL
I love this lip tint! It gives me such a cute and blush pink color in my lip. I love lip stains or tints because I hate using products that stay on my lip (I know I'm wierd). They only qualm I have is that it wears off fast!
Oxnard
This I 10/10 recommend I have a trial size but I would love to purchase the full size .It gives you a nice natural tint on the lips I love applying it when doing a natural make up look. It’s the cherry on top
Baytown, TX
i love how easy this is to use and blend , and i also love how to go it is ! it's so easy for on the go and for when you have time ! it's a great product and i highly recommended this