Benefit Cosmetics Play Sticks in Tea Party Concealer

Benefit Play Sticks Concealer Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Was this product discontinued?
Does this concealer blend well? Or is it Cakey?
Would you recommend this product?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Play Sticks in Tea Party Concealer!
Product Highlights
“benefit cosmetics play sticks concealer is amazing. it has a decent coverage and it coverd up my dark circles and blemishes.. it makes my eye glow. it goes well with my foundation and i absolutely love this concealer. it's super awesome i love how it doesn't crease or anything. it feels great. very blendable and awesome must have concealer” in 15 reviews
“i really like the coverage and the long last but it's a bit oily. i wanted to buy again but i couldn't find at ulta so i started buying other brands. ” in 15 reviews
“I loved this concealer, it gave me full coverage and smoothed easily. The only thig it kinda pricey!!” in 11 reviews
“...most do crease and i was very happy that this one didn’t. skid with the powder i used it didn’t flash back. i would totally recommend this product to friends and families.” in 7 reviews
“im very new to the whole concealer step i would just do fondation and didnt understand why my red cheeks would show but i startec using concealer and a beauty blender and i am amazed at the difference and i just use the sticks dab it on my cheeks and chin and blend it than finish and its flawless” in 6 reviews
Benefit cosmetics is another brand that I love I recommend everyone to try them. Very good quality. This concealer does wonders especially for a person like who needs a good coverage and not feel like it’s so heavy on my face.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Harmony, PA
The benefit cosmetics play stick smells so good. This is one of my favorites, although, I have just now realized that I have been using it wrong. I have been using it as a foundation, not a concealer. So, as a foundation it is one of my favorites. The coverage is perfect and the finish is flawless. My skin looked so smooth and healthy after using the play stick.
Oily, Mature / Acne, Large Pores, Puffiness
Philadelphia, PA
Unfortunately, the brand doesn’t make these anymore, at least not to my knowledge. And when I found out they were discontinued I almost cried. I LOVE these sticks. They are simple and easy to use. They last a long time and blend really nicely. I like the creamy texture to combat my constantly oily skin
Oily / Dark Spots
This product was very good and didn’t crease under my eye. Most do crease and I was very happy that this one didn’t. Skid with the powder I used it didn’t flash back. I would totally recommend this product to friends and families.
I adore the play sticks! These are a girl’s best friend. They give you as much coverage as you desire. Which for myself, I prefer medium to full coverage as I have two-toned skin and am prone to light blemishes. I have combination skin and it worked wonderfully no matter what state my skin was in. The single con to this product is that they discontinued it. I hope they bring it back one day as it was a best seller and, like me, so many others loved it as well. Thank you Benefit for the 12 wonderful years of being my favorite foundation!
Combination, Sensitive / Dullness, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Manchester, CT
If you like medium-full coverage, then this is a great one. Pros: - Buildable coverage. I can sheer this out so that is is very natural looking, or build it up where I need it to completely cover any redness and blemishes. - Great staying power. This surprised me, I did not expect it to last on my oily t zone at all. - The packaging is convenient to carry around for touch ups or travelling, Cons: - Thick consistency makes it difficult to blend in a rush. - Dreadful shade range. The lightest shade is too dark for most fair skin tones, I can only use this when I have a tan. - This can cling to dry patches. But I found that a little extra blending or even using my fingers helped considerably here.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Iowa City, IA
This concealer is one of my favorites due to my cystic acne. I like it because it is very pigmented, and has tea tree oil in the formula that helps dry out those blemishes on my face. It is easy to blend, but it does dry out your skin if you also have sensitive skin like me, so ensure you are using moisturizer and washing your face properly at night to remove to avoid peeling wherever your blemish is.
Santa Monica, CA
I have been using this Benefit Foundation stick for over 6 years. The consistency of the makeup is extremely smooth and gives my skin that wonderful glowy dewy finish. It is easy to use and blends well. So sad to hear that his product was discontinued. Will be searching for another alternative product but doubt anything will live up to the Benefit Play Stick.
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Statesboro, GA
I used this foundation in spin the bottle and it is second to none. It has amazing coverage without feeling heavy and it smells amazing! I have a lot of discoloration on my face, so it's important to me to find a foundation that covers well without irritating my sensitive skin. I absolutely love this stuff.
This was my go to foundation for years until they discontinued my color. I love the versatility of such foundation because I can use it for both full coverage or cover up, and I love that I can just throw this in my purse and carry it with me everywhere. Abandoned using any other liquid foundations or cover up after I found this because it does it all!
Combination / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
Ask a question to the Influenster community...