Benefit Cosmetics Play Sticks in Tea Party Concealer uploaded by Mallory K.Benefit Cosmetics Play Sticks in Tea Party Concealer uploaded by Rubi M.Benefit Cosmetics Play Sticks in Tea Party Concealer uploaded by Michelle V.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #95 in Concealer

Benefit Play Sticks Concealer Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Would you recommend this product?3 Answers
  • Hello, I've been curious about play sticks for awhile now...1 Answers
  • Hello! I was curious how this looks on and if it's worth ...1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Play Sticks in Tea Party Concealer
  • "benefit cosmetics play sticks concealer is amazing. it has a decent coverage and it coverd up my dark circles and blemishes.. it makes my eye glow. it goes well with my foundation and i absolutely love this concealer. it's super awesome i love how it doesn't crease or anything. it feels great. very blendable and awesome must have concealer" in 15 reviews
  • "i really like the coverage and the long last but it's a bit oily. i wanted to buy again but i couldn't find at ulta so i started buying other brands. " in 15 reviews
  • "this product was very good and didn’t crease under my eye. most do crease and i was very happy that this one didn’t. skid with the powder i used it didn’t flash back. i would totally recommend this product to friends and families." in 7 reviews
  • "im very new to the whole concealer step i would just do fondation and didnt understand why my red cheeks would show but i startec using concealer and a beauty blender and i am amazed at the difference and i just use the sticks dab it on my cheeks and chin and blend it than finish and its flawless" in 6 reviews
  • "It smells great and doesn't look or feel too heavy, but still provides excellent coverage." in 1 review
Lori L.
Fort Worth
I had no idea benefit still carries this.  I think it may only be online, but I literally wanted to cry when they took it out of stores!  I love love love this Play Stick in the Tea Party color, I used mine for an all over foundation and would receive so many compliments!  I have got to get another one!
Shasha S.
Layla C.
Elk Grove, CA
I used to looooove this product! I used it as a foundation and concealer all in one for days I knew I had professional photography going on and I loved the results. It’s super high coverage and I remember loving it a lot. I don’t think I’d re purchase because there are so many foundation sticks I want to try.
Amanda M.
Las Vegas, NV
Okay so I'm so upset that this was discontinued. The coverage was light to medium but buildable. It Blended so smoothly and lasted all day long. I know it said it was a concealer stick but I used it as Foundation as did so many others. I really hope that benefit changes their mind and bring back this product because I know a lot of people are begging them to bring it back. It was such a popular product and they took it away and replaced it with a foundation that is absolutely horrible.
Angie A.
Benefit cosmetics is another brand that I love I recommend everyone to try them. Very good quality. This concealer does wonders especially for a person like who needs a good coverage and not feel like it’s so heavy on my face.
Kelly L.
Bend
This is my favorite concealer. It is easy to apply. Blends well, covers all my dark circles from restless nights with a new born and teething toddler and layers well. Would definitely recommend.
Julia G.
Very creamy blends in nicely but needs to be set by a powder or something. Very buildable coverage best for Carving eyebrows and under eye area . This was my first time trying a non liquid concealer
Claire P.
Andover, MA
Unfortunately, the brand doesn’t make these anymore, at least not to my knowledge. And when I found out they were discontinued I almost cried. I LOVE these sticks. They are simple and easy to use. They last a long time and blend really nicely. I like the creamy texture to combat my constantly oily skin
Srin Y.
I've been trying to find a good concealer that won't crease or dry out my eyes, and this is by far the best and my favorite! It's super moisturizing and soft and creamy. I find it dries down pretty quickly and doesn't smudge off throughout the day like other concealers have done. I also found it works really well on acne too. My only problem is the squeeze tube; I always get too much product because I'm terrible at estimating how much I need.
Jessica M.
Silver Spring, MD
I bought this loving benefit and thinking it would be great but for me being fair skinned it oxidized really bad on my skin and also got cakey throughout the day. Maybe for a photo shoot of something like that it could work well.
Daisy L.
Would you recommend this product?
Diana A.
Woods Cross, UT
How well would this cover up hyperpigmentation spots on my cheeks?
Liz T.
Does this concealer go on heavy or is it thin and light on your face ?
Jenn B.
Does this product compare to anastasia foundation stick or the hourglass?
Bayli C.
Vinemont , AL
Will this concealer cover acne scars and redness?? Is it oily on the skin? Is it sticky at all?