Benefit Cosmetics Play Sticks Concealer uploaded by Mallory K.Benefit Cosmetics Play Sticks Concealer uploaded by Rubi M.Benefit Cosmetics Play Sticks Concealer uploaded by Michelle V.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #91 in Concealer

Benefit Play Sticks Concealer Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Would you recommend this product?3 Answers
  • Hello, I've been curious about play sticks for awhile now! I'm wo...1 Answers
  • Hello! I was curious how this looks on and if it's worth trying s...1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Play Sticks Concealer
  • "me encanta este corrector porque tapa muy bien las ojeras y al colocarme polvo suelto la cara se ve tan natural como si no estuvieras usando tanto maquillaje sencillamente me encanta" in 7 reviews
  • "im very new to the whole concealer step i would just do fondation and didnt understand why my red cheeks would show but i startec using concealer and a beauty blender and i am amazed at the difference and i just use the sticks dab it on my cheeks and chin and blend it than finish and its flawless" in 6 reviews
  • "It does go fast, but the easy application and amazing coverage is totally worth every penny. " in 1 review
  • "It smells great and doesn't look or feel too heavy, but still provides excellent coverage." in 1 review
Shasha S.
Review for: Jump Rope (medium tan), Spin the Bottle (light beige), Tea Party (medium beige) more...
tahnea e.
Review for: Jump Rope (medium tan) more...
If you like medium-full coverage, then this is a great one. Pros: - Buildable coverage. I can sheer this out so that is is very natural looking, or build it up where I need it to completely cover any redness and blemishes. - Great staying power. This surprised me, I did not expect it to last on my oily t zone at all. - The packaging is convenient to carry around for touch ups or travelling,
Cons: - Thick consistency makes it difficult to blend in a rush. - Dreadful shade range. The lightest shade is too dark for most fair skin tones, I can only use this when I have a tan. - This can cling to dry patches. But I found that a little extra blending or even using my fingers helped considerably here.
Amanda M.
Las Vegas, NV
Okay so I'm so upset that this was discontinued. The coverage was light to medium but buildable. It Blended so smoothly and lasted all day long. I know it said it was a concealer stick but I used it as Foundation as did so many others. I really hope that benefit changes their mind and bring back this product because I know a lot of people are begging them to bring it back. It was such a popular product and they took it away and replaced it with a foundation that is absolutely horrible.
Srin Y.
Review for: Jump Rope (medium tan), Tea Party (medium beige) more...
I've been trying to find a good concealer that won't crease or dry out my eyes, and this is by far the best and my favorite! It's super moisturizing and soft and creamy. I find it dries down pretty quickly and doesn't smudge off throughout the day like other concealers have done. I also found it works really well on acne too. My only problem is the squeeze tube; I always get too much product because I'm terrible at estimating how much I need.
Claire P.
Andover, MA
Unfortunately, the brand doesn’t make these anymore, at least not to my knowledge. And when I found out they were discontinued I almost cried. I LOVE these sticks. They are simple and easy to use. They last a long time and blend really nicely. I like the creamy texture to combat my constantly oily skin
Angie A.
Benefit cosmetics is another brand that I love I recommend everyone to try them. Very good quality. This concealer does wonders especially for a person like who needs a good coverage and not feel like it’s so heavy on my face.
Solena H.
Garden City, UT
Review for: Spin the Bottle (light beige) more...
This stick foundation lasted me a while and had nice coverage. Leaves your skin with a satin finish. Easy to blend and easy to build extra coverage where you need it.
Charissa M.
Burlingame, CA
I used this on its own for a while. A couple swipes on my face and it actually gave me full coverage with that little product. It’s just that it’s pretty pricey for how much product is actually in the stick. I’ve stopped buying it for products that have more in them and cost just as much.
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Saben B.
Review for: Jump Rope (medium tan) more...
Daisy L.
Would you recommend this product?
Diana A.
Woods Cross, UT
How well would this cover up hyperpigmentation spots on my cheeks?
Liz T.
Does this concealer go on heavy or is it thin and light on your face ?
Jenn B.
Does this product compare to anastasia foundation stick or the hourglass?
Bayli C.
Vinemont , AL
Will this concealer cover acne scars and redness?? Is it oily on the skin? Is it sticky at all?