Benefit Cosmetics Play Sticks Concealer uploaded by Mallory K.Benefit Cosmetics Play Sticks Concealer uploaded by Rubi M.Benefit Cosmetics Play Sticks Concealer uploaded by Michelle V.
3 colors available

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Benefit Play Sticks Concealer Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Would you recommend this product?2 Answers
  • Hello, I've been curious about play sticks for awhile now! I'm wond...1 Answers
  • Hello! I was curious how this looks on and if it's worth trying sin...1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Play Sticks Concealer
  • "It smells great and doesn't look or feel too heavy, but still provides excellent coverage." in 1 review
  • "It does go fast, but the easy application and amazing coverage is totally worth every penny. " in 1 review
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Darien, CT
I fell in love with this 2 tubes ago, I can't get enough, the application is very easy and smooth to use a brush or blender with and it blends so well into the skin and is not cakey on me. I found that setting it (especially under eyes) helps because it does crease a little bit but not enough to make me hate it. It has amazing coverage and putting bronzer and blush and highlight and anything else on top of this product is so effortless and I could go on and on about this product I love it so much. Definitely worth every cent
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
Sullivan, MO
I am absolutely in love with the Benefit Cosmetic Play Stick Concealer, I have the color "Spin the Bottle" it matches my skin tone very well. It covers it covers my acne amazingly, I was surprised how much it covers. After I get my eyebrows waxed I use this to cover the redness. Also, I recently use this to cover my sunburn on my face and it completely covered it, you couldn't even tell I had one! It does not look cakey on you skin, even if you apply a lot.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have been consistently using this product for two years now. The foundation is pretty flawless, gives a matte finish and it lasts all day. It is pretty lightweight on my face and doesn't cause any irritability that other foundations usually cause on my skin.

I have combination skin and the playstick is really great - it doesn't promote breakouts or anything.
Karsyn P.
Karsyn P.
Greensboro
Love this concealer! Easy to apply and stays on pretty much all day! Only thing I didn't like was the applicator, would rather apply with my fingers than directly on to face via stick. I would rather use a liquid but this one is great and easy to apply when in a rush! Makes anyone look refreshed and ready to go!
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
Layer of hydration around this particular concealer, does a very good job of preventing it for me. I have this in the clearest tone and it makes me look well rested and ready for the day, even if I could not sleep through the permeable night. I also love that it does not leave wrinkle marks with ease
Catherine N.
Catherine N.
San Diego, CA
Great to use as a foundation. Lightweight, matte, doesn't feel heavy or sticky on my "normal" skin. You can also use it as a concealer. As far as foundation sticks, this one is my favorite. I would definitely recommend this to others, both my mom and sister use it now!
Giselle A.
Giselle A.
I always wanted to try stick conceler and when my friend had one she let me use it once time when we were getting ready for a party and I loved it so much but never get to buy one myself I usually still use the liquid but it was a great product
Emily T.
Emily T.
Knoxville, TN
I purchased this solely to wear to clean up around my brows. It goes on very smooth and blends easily. My only complaint is I feel like it's a little oily. I don't think I'd like using it all over. Overall it serves it's purpose for me though.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
San Diego, CA
LOVE this foundation. I have used it for about 3 years now and really hope that they don't discontinue my color (tea party). It doesn't leave a heavy make up look but it still conceals the freckles that I want it to as well as under my eyes.
Lina H.
Lina H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like !!! Este producto corrige un poco mi cara , es práctica y fabulosa. Solo debes aplicar un poco en cada área porque algunas veces puedes colocar en exceso y no se ve muy bien. Recomiendo este producto para todo de facciones!!
Diana A.
Diana A.
Woods Cross, UT
How well would this cover up hyperpigmentation spots on my cheeks?
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
Would you recommend this product?
Mikayla B.
Mikayla B.
Canton, OH
Hello! I was curious how this looks on and if it's worth trying since it is only a limited edition? I'd hate to fall in love with the product and then not be able to purchase again. Thanks in advance!
Liz T.
Liz T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this concealer go on heavy or is it thin and light on your face ?
Bayli C.
Bayli C.
Vinemont , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this concealer cover acne scars and redness?? Is it oily on the skin? Is it sticky at all?