Benefit Cosmetics Perk Up Artist Complexion Corrector

Benefit Perk Up Artist Complexion Corrector Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Do these hold true to the quality of the mascara they make?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Perk Up Artist Complexion Corrector!
How would you rate this product?
Kansas City, MO
This is okay, but it didn't really blow me away. I do think it's handy for travel as you have a few shades to custom mix a concealer and correcter, but I actually prefer a lighter consistency.
raymond, MS
this color corrector is amazing. it has all the colors in it to correct anything on your face. there’s purple yellow and creamy colors. defiantly recommend.
Orlando, FL
Benefit is one of my favorite brands for makeup. I love this stuff goes on smooth no issues. Smells good. Would repurchase and recommend. Purchased online.
Lilburn, GA
I like benefit products, but I don't love them. Packaging is always cute, but not the best for the price and the shades are ok but not my favorite/go tos.
Nice product. I am not fully trained in using this correctly so my outcome wasn't what I wanted. Probably would be better for someone knowing what to do
Marlinton, WV
This is a great little set. It comes with three colors and it matches my lighter skin tone perfectly. The colors are very blendable and it stays place.
Louisville, KY
I have yet to try a bad product from this company! The colors and quality are awesome. I use this when my skin tone seems a bit shallow or ruddy.
AMAZING! Love this so much it is so great!! I love it !!i met my expectations with this product!!! I love it !! 😍😍😍 I got it at Sephora! 😍😍😍
I love this palette. I have this in my makeup bag at all times. No matter what kind of day your skin is having, this will fix something.
Helpful to have all in one place, but I find these drying for my undereye area and more idea for blemishes or sun spots.