Benefit Cosmetics Perk Up Artist Complexion Corrector

Benefit Perk Up Artist Complexion Corrector Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Do these hold true to the quality of the mascara they make?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Perk Up Artist Complexion Corrector!
How would you rate this product?
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. previously I have tried some articles and some products are very good and others are not, but I would like to receive this product and thus qualify its quality so I can share and promote this interesting product on my social networks.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Benefit always wins with their packaging and this product is no exception. The texture and consistency is creamy and butter like. I have combination skin that can be sensitive. This product did not irritate my skin but did not last all day. The coverage and color was okay for my clean and young skin. I would not repurchase or recommend to anyone with real under eye circles and blemishes.
I've tried this and I just think it doesn't work for me because of my skin tone I think the peach shade is too light for me I prefer a orangey peach shade just because it would Suite my complexion better. I wouldn't re purchase this product. But I do have to say the formula is pretty good.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
binghamton
Benefit Cosmetics Perk Up Artist Complexion Corrector uploaded by Brittany W.
I love this product, the compartments are all cream and close separately, along with the case the closes with a magnet. it is a three step systems that helps cover redness, dark spots, hide the dark circles under your eyes and brighten all around. i use it on the nose and mouth as well. i use the brush it comes with along with my ring finger, both in the patting technique. i recommend for everyone who wants a little more of a finished or "photo" look.
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Redness
Yonkers, NY
I was not a fan of this at all unfortunately. I purchased it at my Benefit brow bar where I get my eyebrows done in Macy's. I hardly ever dislike anything from Benefit but this didn't work on my skin type. It was super heavy and having mature skin it caused the area to crinkle and crease immediately. I will not repurchase.
Combination, Sensitive, Mature / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Denver
This is a beautiful pallet, with amazing product. Great for the price and quality. I would definitely buy this again and again and again lol I'm in love with it and definitely get compliments on my makeup from it. Bought it at ulta and would recommend to my friends!
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Redness
Philadelphia, PA
The pigmentation in the shadows are amazing. They apply smoothly and look matte like they're suppose to. Honestly probably better than some expensive eyeshadow palettes. Love it!
Oily, Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
North Miami, FL
I don’t like and buy this product anymore , the correctors come in a cute convenient packaging with a 2 ended brush. The products are not good they are to sheer to cover anything especially redness or acne scaring. The consistence is not thick enough. Its expensive .
New Orleans, LA
My skin performs better with a color correct I love this items and key to a great cc is its long lasting imprint. I only Ask that they open up the shade ranges. Other than this I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Oily / Acne, Large Pores, Puffiness
West Linn, OR
This is nice dice it is in separate sections that close. I don't use the brush it comes with (it's ok but it is your typical brush that they include). My eyes are super dry so I add eye cream and it's perfect for me.
Combination / Dark Spots