Benefit Cosmetics perk-up artist

custom complexion correctors

Do these hold true to the quality of the mascara they make?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics perk-up artist!
Best brow pallet on the market! I love this product so much. I’m already a fan of benefit because of their lip stains, but this just puts the cherry on top. I love it so much! I was two seconds away from getting microblading done but this saved the day!
Orlando, FL
Benefit is one of my favorite brands for makeup. I love this stuff goes on smooth no issues. Smells good. Would repurchase and recommend. Purchased online.
Louisville, KY
I have yet to try a bad product from this company! The colors and quality are awesome. I use this when my skin tone seems a bit shallow or ruddy.
This is my vacation go-to for concealing. The yellow is a great balancer and the pink picks brightens like no other!
Raymond, MS
this color corrector is amazing. it has all the colors in it to correct anything on your face. there’s purple yellow and creamy colors. defiantly recommend.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. previously I have tried some articles and some products are very good and others are not, but I would like to receive this product and thus qualify its quality so I can share and promote this interesting product on my social networks.
North Miami, FL
I don’t like and buy this product anymore , the correctors come in a cute convenient packaging with a 2 ended brush. The products are not good they are to sheer to cover anything especially redness or acne scaring. The consistence is not thick enough. Its expensive .
Love works amazing on areas that need correcting , great with my skin type also!!!!!!!!
Helpful to have all in one place, but I find these drying for my undereye area and more idea for blemishes or sun spots.
Bronx, NY
I was not a fan of this at all unfortunately. I purchased it at my Benefit brow bar where I get my eyebrows done in Macy's. I hardly ever dislike anything from Benefit but this didn't work on my skin type. It was super heavy and having mature skin it caused the area to crinkle and crease immediately. I will not repurchase.