BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Benefit Cosmetics party poppers set Beauty Gifts & Value Sets see more...

Catherine P.
Received this for christmas and i must say i am quite impressed with the products the two highlighters are amazing the moisturizer works well with my skin, the lip gloss's smell remind smell of a medicine i used to drink as a child but they are good glosses, the mascaras are rlly good, the blush i love too, this is a perfect set is u want to try some benefit products
Kelsey B.
Shorewood, WI
My sister gave this set as a Christmas gift to me and I love the variety. I love the highlight and mascara. This is a great starter to the brand for me as now I can experience a little bit of everything and decide what I would purchase afterwards!
Tristain S.
Caldwell, ID
Even though the stuff inside the box are smaller sample sizes it's a great gift or great to just keep for yourself. I've already fallen in love with everything in this box. I'm so glad I went to ulta to look at holiday stuff.
Summer S.
I got this set for Christmas and I have been using it nonstop especially the rockateur blush!
Benedetta D.
San Diego
This is really fun, because it has sooo many products that you can literally use on an everyday basis.
I would absolutely recommend this to everyone like i did with my friends and i hope you like it as much as i do!
Ambaby C.
Huddersfield , England
How much does this cost? Is it still for sale? Or in the U.K.?
Kelsey B.
Shorewood, WI
Did anyone else like this set?