Benefit Cosmetics Party Like A Flockstar Palette

Let's flock 'n' roll! Benefit Cosmetics brings you a hot nights, flamingo brights eye, lip, and cheek palette. This flamingo-inspired makeup palette is packed with two shades of iconic Hoola bronzer, two Box o' Powder blushes, four New Powder eye shadows, two lip shines, and two lip colors! Signature tips and tricks show you how to go fun and flirty or Va Va Va vibrant...either way this colorful palette is lots of flockin' fun! How do I use it: Single and ready to flamingle! For a fun, flirty look, sweep Hoola matte bronzer all over face and swirl GALifornia on the apples of cheeks. Next, blend In Your Tangerine Dreams! from lash line to brow bone and sweep Hey Coralfriend! across your entire eyelid. Finish by filling in lips with Young, Wild & Coral, then patting Nice Watermelons! on the center of top and bottom lips. Beauty Tip: Swirl Dandelion and GALifornia together onto cheeks for your own custom shade of pink. From Benefit Cosmetics. Includes:

The colors look vibrant to me in the pictures, however I see a review that said she loved the neutral colors. Which is it?
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics Party Like A Flockstar Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Erika O.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Benefit Cosmetics Party Like A Flockstar Palette uploaded by Erika O.
Benefit Cosmetics Party Like A Flockstar Palette uploaded by Erika O.
Es bellísima 😍 y viene muy completa. Trae rubor, sombras para párpados y labiales. Trae colores muy variados para diferentes ocasiones. En lo personal, la ame. Me sirve para viajes, o para cuando necesito estar lista en poco tiempo.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,272 reviews
Benefit Cosmetics Party Like A Flockstar Palette uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Benefit Party like a flock star palette and I was able to pick it up at Nordstrom Rack. This is a palette with lip, eye, and cheek products. The downside to these palettes is the tones won’t work for everyone. Features two Hoola bronzers, those are buildable and blend easily. Two box of powder blushes that have medium, buildable pigment. Edges are easy to blend out. Four powder shadows, medium pigment. Four lip shines. This had some shades I didn’t like so this wasn’t a must have for me. If you are a fan of the iconic Benefit products, it will work well
member-5d4031
So glad I bought this! They had them at Tuesday Morning for 20 bucks and I got one for myself and one for my mom. It's been a go-to for a lowkey daily look ever since! The colors are super pigmented but so soft! One of my fav palettes!💛
Areli E.
Mission, TX
Benefit Cosmetics Party Like A Flockstar Palette uploaded by Areli E.
Eye,Lip and Cheek palette is wonderful. Light colors with a hint of warm for your eyes and lips. It has everything that I need for a day or night out. Eyeshadows are well pigmented and this is my everyday look. The best palette that I have purchased.
Martha B.
Enterprise, MS
Benefit Cosmetics Party Like A Flockstar Palette uploaded by Martha B.
This right here is Party Like A Flock star palette It Is by benefit as you can see it has your lip eyes and blushes and bronzer all-in-one so this is a great pal. To even take on the go or just use everyday I really like it because of the bronzer it has in it I use that in the summer time so it's great to have I did get this at T.J.Maxx though for like 12 bucks
martha H.
Dayton, OH
Benefit Cosmetics Party Like A Flockstar Palette uploaded by martha H.
I really love this palette! Got it for my vacation in La Jolla, Califorina. It is great if you're traveling or everyday use! Not only did it save me space but had everything I needed in one place. You have two shades of lipstick. One is coral the other is fuseia! It is all the favorite colors in Benefit Cosmetics Party Like A Flockstar Palette. It also has two lip gloss colors, four eye shadows, blush, highlighter and split color bronzers. It was great for day or night! Everything stayed on pretty well even at the beach during warm weather! It's very affordable and would buy it again!
Darsh S.
Schenectady, NY
I’m obsessed with this palette it has eyeshadows, lip gloss, lipstick, highlighter and blush. It’s like a whole make up bag in one palette. It’s easy to carry around for touch ups and reapplying. I highly recommend this palette. It’s become my go to palette.
Nicole M.
Las Vegas, NV
I found this for a good price at TJMaxx and was really excited because I’ve been wanting to try their blush for a while now. Overall I probably wouldn’t buy this again, I really didn’t need the lip or eye parts, but it was a good way to test multiple products out at once. I did like the contour and blush though
Kayla M.
Doylestown, PA
All you could ever want in a palette! The bronzers are not too dark so perfect for winter, and blush colors are so perfect and blending. The eyeshadows could have been a bit more pigmented but the lip sets felt so nice.
Neal H.
Lawndale, NC
Benefit Cosmetics Party Like A Flockstar Palette uploaded by Neal H.
This palette is everything you need for those hot summer nights! With all the greatest hits right here in one palette, benefit makes it easy to just dance the night away! Start with your hula as a contour and then add that bronzer for depth. Blush like a goddess with the pure pink of dandelion and glow like a rockstar with galifornia. The lipstick colors are bold and sassy but the eyeshadows are luxe and low key. Bold or bright, sexy or sullen this palette will always fine you something to work with!