BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

This Porefessional Complexion Kit Is Your Secret Weapon Against Pores And Shine! It Comes Complete With Our Signature Tips & Tricks.

Kit Includes:

Shy Beam Deluxe Sample | 0.15 Us Fl. Oz • The Porefessional Deluxe Sample | 0.25 Us Fl. Oz • The Porefessional: License To Blot Deluxe Sample | 0.05 • The Porefessional: Agent Zero Shine Deluxe Sample | 0.05 Us Fl. Oz • Dr. Feelgood Deluxe Sample | 0.25 Us Fl. Oz

Francis P.
I have a lot of brightness in the T zone that is my nose and forehead, this kit has been totally beneficial to me, I stopped worrying about touching up every time i face to erase the brightness, besides it allows me to minimize my pores and make my Makeup is more toned, helps me hide my imperfections perfectly, I love this pore minimizer and brightness control
Emily R.
Ten Mile, TN
If you are like me, your acne isn’t too bad, but my pores are constantly HUGE! I bought this kit about a month ago, and even if I don’t wear makeup I usually always have at least one product out of this kit on!! I absolutely love it and it truly makes a difference everyday!!
Brianna G.
Cleburne
The pore filler primer was the best thing when I put it on it came on so seamlessly and I have sensitive and combination skin it did not irritate or dry my face it filled my pores and helped prevent blackheads and acne. ONE OF THE BEST PRIMERS
Marisa C.
Ocala, FL
Benefits products are amazing! I love Porefessional. I have large pores on my nose and cheeks from acne scarring, this primer fixes all! I'm a sucker for the packaging too. If you put your foundation on too quickly after applying the primer it may ball up a little so be mindful of that. I highly recommend it!!
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
The price for this amazing freaking kit is unreal. I don't even know why this is an option because I have never even heard of bad reviews for anything Benefit, especially anything with the Porefessionals. You need to try it, at least once. Even if it's a trial size because this is literally so amazing.
Claire H.
I have very large pores and this product helped me out so much. It tightens my skin and helps my foundation apply very smoothly. Although this is such a good product i feel that it could be little more cheaper considering not many people have that much money to spend on makeup.
Silvia C.
This is the must have kit! Even if you don't need help with your pores get it. It makes your skin look flawless to use the foundation after it. Totally recommend it. I'll buy it again and again and again!
Yivon S.
Love this kit! Especially the Porefessional premier that helps so much on controling the shine on my face. Having a combination skin, I will have shinny forehead and tzones but this product help to hold up so much better.
Annalee C.
Temecula, CA
Haven't really had a chance to try everything yet, but it all feels really smooth. The shy beam is way shyer than I thought it would so that's disappointing. Super excited to find the time to test everything!
Lexi D.
Cockeysville, MD
I wasn't the biggest fan of this set.
Shy beam: A GREAT PRODUCT! Works with many skin tones and highlights without looking oily and doesn't make imperfections and bumps stand out.
Dr.Feelgood: Supposed to make dry patches look "velvety" but I find it just breaks my makeup apart.
Agent Zero Shine: it's and okay powder, but the brush it comes with sucks. There are much better powders on the market.
PoreFessional: Everyone's favorite pore filler. No complaints on this
License to Blot: I find it hard to apply. The best way is to rub it on your finder, then dab on your face. If you use it straight from the stick, it moves you makeup around.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Omg! There are so many products by this brand, aimed at making pores disappear!!! I’m so excited, but so they work???Benefit Cosmetics Operation Pore Proof Kit
Amber N.
Butler, PA
I have larger pores. Is Benefit really worth the hype? How is this kit superior to just buying a tube?
Vicki O.
Scarborough, North yorkshire
I'm thinking of purchasing the benefit pore professional but I'm looking for opinions before I invest?Benefit Cosmetics Operation Pore Proof Kit
Diana C.
Spring, TX
Has anyone used the yellow stick? If so how do you use it? And how does it work?
Alison A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Is this more of a temp pore cover-up mission or will it actually help reduce pores with long term use?