Benefit Cosmetics ooh la lift

instant under-eye brightening boost

Is this good for getting rid of dark circles ?
does this work well at covering up under eye dark circles ?
Does this last and does it go on evenly? I tried eyeliner pencils but they don’t do the trick
Start your review of Benefit Cosmetics ooh la lift!
Product Highlights
where do i start?? this product does what it says, it covers dark circles and lifts the appearance of your eyes. i am in love and very happy with it, luckily for me i used their powder concealer as well, because together its even better. but the tarte concealer is out of this worldin reviews
...nights from a 12 month old) Its quick and easy to use - a little pricey but totally worth itin reviews
A little goes a long way, especially since you only need a few dabs under each eye.in reviews
A little bit goes a long way, I typically just do three tiny dabs under my eyes and two up top near my browline and blend out - this gives you a smooth, wide awake bright look!in reviews
I bought this thinking it was going to conceal my under eye circles but it didnt.in reviews
Sandra O.
Grand Prairie, TX
Omg. When I have a late night. This is always perfect. Use under my eyes and they literally brighten up and make me look awake and fresh.
Courtney T.
Burlington, NJ
I love this product! It is not a concealer so you will still need to use a concealer with it. But it brightens up the eye area and makes you look so awake and fresh. So happy I finally found something that works for me!
Caroline W.
Brentwood, NH
Great product, I'm working from 8am-12am every day and it keeps me from looking like a complete zombie! I'll put it under my eyes or on my brow bone and it gives a nice highlight without being shimmery or super obvious. Not sure if I can justify the price since a good concealer will do the same, but it's still great
Kayla M.
Saint Joseph, MO
This works wonders for my tired eyes. As a mom of two under 3 I don't get quality sleep. Use just three dabs under each eye and watch you eyes look more awake and youthful. Benefit never disappoints me!
chloe C.
🇺🇸
I got a sample of this product. I used it up so fast. It moisturized my under eyes and brightened so much!
Jaysa J.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this stuff SO much! :) I bought it from Sephora and a few weeks ago and I use it everyday. A little bit goes a long way, so the price isn't too bad. Although you only apply it under your eyes, it really brightens your whole face. I use it over my under eye concealer and it looks like I actually got sleep (even though that's not the case)!
Victoria G.
Decatur, GA
BENEFIT COSMETICS my best product this complet me because never left me is very 100% recommended ever and ever me encantaaaaa amo todo de BENEFIT girl trust me and go and try this.now ❤ BENEFIT Benefit Cosmetics ooh la lift
Lilian Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
I brought this product to try awhile ago and it works pretty well on dark circles and puffy eyes. It does brighten my eyes and face but it's Subtle.
Katie B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I feel like this product has been around forever. Real talk– If you have a walk of shame kit, this should be in it. This will make you look fresh even if you’re hung over and only slept 2 hours. Highly recommend.
Nata L.
East Hampton, NY
Este producto es sencillamente espectacular, no se cuartea, no provoca brillo y es duradero, incluso lo utilizo para tapar una que otra imperfección en mi rostro.!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...