BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Benefit One Hot Minute Finishing Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Colleen P.
hamden, CT
I actually really liked this stuff from what I can remember. It got rid of any SHINE on my face and was like a setting powder. I haven't seen it in a while come to think of it..
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
This powder (which is discontinued now), is difficult to apply, messy and filled with glitter, not to mention extremely orange. Also, not to be contoured with! I wouldn't recommend, as it is very fragranced, like all of benefit products.
Karissa M.
Glen Burnie, MD
Love all things Benefit! Powder has great coverage and color matches skin tone perfectly. Couldn't ask for better powder! Long lasting coverage and could wear this every day.
Laura J.
I am not a fan of this one...powders in general, but especially if it has an orange tint as this one did on me. I will move on to another one next time.
chelsea B.
Warner robins
Love love love this powder bronzer. All #Benefit products smell #Amazing, and would totally recommend this to anyone looking for bronzer powder.
Dee B.
This is ideal if you want not only the finished look but also A little extra pop to your color.
This one is worth every single penny spent!
Bralmarys B.
Elizabeth, NJ
I have a friend who is a makeup guru and she told me to buy this product so bad. I just ordered online and can't wait for it to come.
valerie m.
Yoakum, TX
Loose powders and me don't really get along. So much excess on my clothes. But the pigments are great and compliment my skin.
yari A.
Las Vegas , NV
i love benefit packaging i think its quite adorable, and that's pretty much all i can say about this product.
Sidney S.
Works well enough for me but I know that I want more and was like expecting more but I liked them