BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Benefit One Hot Minute Finishing Powder Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

Alina P.
richmond
I love this product! It’s great for that flawless finish look you’ve been dyingg to have its long lasting and will keep ur face looking so soft and smooth. It’s easy to apply and if recommend you bake you’re face then wipe off extra residue for a better result
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
It's a good product. Does the job on the bronzing. You do have to apply multiple times over the same area. It did meet my expectations, though. There's always room for improvement!
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I love benefit cosmetics and this finishing powder is amazing! And I love how it looks and how long it lasts and it's worth spending the money on I use this all the time and love how it looks and works everytime I would highly recommend
Lauren M.
This is such a great finishing powder! A little goes a long way and it leaves such a gorgeous luminous silky finish. Blurring pores and fine lines. This is a truly great powder and I use it almost daily! Can't recommend this enough!
Breanna~Lynn<3. K.
Bloomsburg, PA
I got this as a sample product after buying a few other benefits products. I've never used other finishing powders, so I don't have much to compare it too, but is seems to do what it's supposed to. Overall pleased.
Fifi M.
Okay honestly, only reason why I wanted this was the packaging, benefit never fails with their packaging! But the product itself was so good I wasn't even expecting it. I use this as a setting powder to control my oils and it works well!
Andie P.
Gallatin, TN
Awesome finishing powder. Very little flashback, if any, and that's my main concern. Who wants to look like a ghost? It's a bit chalky feeling but for the price, it's great. I'll definitely keep this as a backup in my makeup bag.
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
Not my favorite finishing powder, but it works wells and is worth the cost. I like the slight scent it has and love the packaging. Probably would recommend a different brand over this one, not well enough coverage for me
Megan H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Best finishing powder I have used in a long time! Very affordable and perfect for everyday use! Easy to use and apply. I'm always looking for something easy to use and this was a smart choice. Definitely buying again
Alexandria T.
Hollister, MO
I bought the lightest shade possible and it was still too dark for my skin. I use it to contour instead, which works great! But not what I insteaded when I purchased it to set my liquid foundation.