Benefit Cosmetics Oh My! BOLD & ANGULAR Eyebrow Cream Gel & Highlighter Value Set 6 Deep

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A limited-edition, eyebrow cream gel and highlighter set for bold brows. Get this arch-enhancing set of bestselling brow products. This duo features Ka-BROW! Cream-Gel Eyebrow Color with Brush, a smudge-proof, 24-hour waterproof cream-gel color. It also includes the High Brow Highlight & Lift Pencil, which easily blends to brighten and visibly lift your brows. This set contains: - 0.1 oz/ 3 g High Brow Highlight & Lift Pencil (full size) - 0.1 oz/ 3 g Ka-BROW! Cream-Gel Eyebrow Color with Brush (full size) Beauty tip: The cap converts to a full-length brush. Just flip the brush around and snap it back in for extra precision and control. see more...

Yumailin M.
Miami Gardens, FL
Yes, again, Benefit's products nowadays are the best on the market for brows. I have almost all of them because I think they are awesome!!!
Haley K.
Bartlett , TN
This is one of my must have products. Rather you are a pro or new to filling in your eyebrows this is the product you need to use!
Neha A.
Crystal lake, IL
Love using this from time to time to perfect my brows. So worth it, because it lasts all day and looks so flawless. Love it
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
I didn't like it too drying the color was off and it's just not my preference for eyebrows product , I'm a pencil girl
Tiffany B.
Cumberland, KY
Really like this product, although I feel like you could easily find a dupe to this easily for such a cheaper price!
Taylor C.
Chico
Love this brow product! Easy to use with such prettu packaging and variety of colours. It makes dojng brow so easy!
maricela p.
This product is amazing it goes on smoothly and my brows looked so fantastic. My brows look like a professional.
šŸ–¤ N.
Middletown , OH
Just bought myself some from Sephora I absolutely love it ! Stays on long and clear , matches my hair perfectly !
Holly G.
Pensacola
Perfect brow kit! Gives weak-browed ladies like me some extra pizzazz. Hit them brows with the ol razzle dazzle!
Dakota H.
Southgate, MI
Absolute best eyebrow cream I have ever used. I can wear it for days at a time it stays on through everything!!