Benefit Cosmetics Oh My! BOLD & ANGULAR Eyebrow Cream Gel & Highlighter Value Set 6 Deep

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A limited-edition, eyebrow cream gel and highlighter set for bold brows. Get this arch-enhancing set of bestselling brow products. This duo features Ka-BROW! Cream-Gel Eyebrow Color with Brush, a smudge-proof, 24-hour waterproof cream-gel color. It also includes the High Brow Highlight & Lift Pencil, which easily blends to brighten and visibly lift your brows. This set contains: - 0.1 oz/ 3 g High Brow Highlight & Lift Pencil (full size) - 0.1 oz/ 3 g Ka-BROW! Cream-Gel Eyebrow Color with Brush (full size) Beauty tip: The cap converts to a full-length brush. Just flip the brush around and snap it back in for extra precision and control. see more...

Cepriana T.
Cepriana T.
OMG... I'm beyond obsessed with benefit eyebrow products I love how creamy the pencil glides on
Tania B.
Tania B.
Edinburg, TX
I love the idea of the packaging, but the brush is small in my opinion. The formula is nice.
Coralix F.
Coralix F.
Santo Domingo Oeste
Amazing! I bought it at Sephora, 24$ USD, its simple and perfect, really easy to apply, recommended 100 percent. It last for a long time. Of course I'm going to get It again and everybody loves the presentation of the product.
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
I really like this product, I like that it is small and the pot and brush are in the same pot. It is easy to use and small enough to bring in your purse if you need touch ups(which I haven't yet). The only thing with this is I find the consistency a bit hard.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Toronto
KA-BROW IS ME HOLY GRAIL FOR EYEBROWS. it comes with a brush and brow pomade gel and it make be a little on the expensive side but it is all worth is. Easy application, lasts a long time, doesn't look greasy, and can be done very naturally.
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
Blainville, QC
First of, the packaging is amazing!! It was my first time using this and I don't regret it. I feel like it's less heavier then the Dip Brow Pommade. I use it everyday, wheter it's for soft brows or bold brows for a night out.
Jessica 👀.
Jessica 👀.
I will never stop buying this product. I've been buying this for a long time now and it's never let me down. It lasts all day and I use this every day without a doubt. I would recommend this as it's so easy to use
Jill W.
Jill W.
Aberdeen, Aberdeen city
fantastic product. i love how it comes with a brush. it's very long lasting and has amazing packaging as does all benefit products! it easy to use and lasts long too. i would recommend this to anyone!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Everytime I use the Ka-Brow on my eyebrows someone compliments me. I love this product! It stays all day with no smudging, and keeps your brows in place. You can create lighter natural brows or bold thick brows. It is truly amazing!
Catalina V.
Catalina V.
Doral, FL
I love this combo of product they helps me get the perfect eyebrows it's so easy to blend and so long lasting that I just love it and it comes in a lot of different shades