Benefit Cosmetics Oh My! BOLD & ANGULAR Eyebrow Cream Gel & Highlighter Value Set 6 Deep

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A limited-edition, eyebrow cream gel and highlighter set for bold brows. Get this arch-enhancing set of bestselling brow products. This duo features Ka-BROW! Cream-Gel Eyebrow Color with Brush, a smudge-proof, 24-hour waterproof cream-gel color. It also includes the High Brow Highlight & Lift Pencil, which easily blends to brighten and visibly lift your brows. This set contains: - 0.1 oz/ 3 g High Brow Highlight & Lift Pencil (full size) - 0.1 oz/ 3 g Ka-BROW! Cream-Gel Eyebrow Color with Brush (full size) Beauty tip: The cap converts to a full-length brush. Just flip the brush around and snap it back in for extra precision and control. see more...

Alyssa P.
Murfreesboro
By far my favorite brow gel. It comes with a convenient wand and go on smooth and stats all day. It has several colors to choose from to match what your looking for.
laney r.
Florida
This is a nice product that is definitely worth money their is some room for improvement but it’s a good product I purchased at Ulta beauty it has lasted a while I do recommend this product it’s very nice and has good shade oppositions
Melanie M.
Santa Ana, CA
I love how natural this gel makes my filled in brows look, it's easy to make them look natural and it also very easy to make them more define with this product. It is incredibly easy to use and I love the little container and the fact that the brush is attached. I have this product in the shade 3 and I love it. Quick and easy application. I would recommend this product to friends and family.
Rachel S.
Este ha sido mi producto para tener unas cejas on fleek hace ya 5 meses, me encanta muchisimo la presicion de de el lapiz, lo utilizo para un look mas natural y el K-brow omg para un look mas marcado realmente lo recomiendo. Me encantan y no pienso cambiarlos por ahora.
Mahima c.
Tampa, FL
This was definitely one of the nicest brow gels I have found. I usually swear by the ABH dipbrow, but this product amazed me with its easy application and pigment. Its super nice because it comes with a highlighter for the brow bone so its an amazing deal! I would recommend this to anyone looking to try an new type of eyebrow gel.
Haleyanna
This product is ok to me. The Ka-Brow brow colorant could be slightly more pigmented in my opinion and I wish the brush was larger. I am a first time user and bought it after seeing it at sephora a million times. I think I would buy this product again but maybe in a darker shade than what I would normally use.
Anay F.
Louisville , KY
This product is about the same as the ABH, i'd lean towards ABH rather than this though. The prices are similar, but this product seems to dry up so much more than ABH and even though its convenient that they add in a brush to use, its not the best brush ever.
Hayley H.
Everson, WA
My best brows are thanks to Ka-Brow! You can get a lighter shade than your natural brows and build it up or get a darker shade and apply less or whatever you want because it's perfect! I've had mine for 6 months at least and haven't even gotten down halfway!
Sara🌺🌸 G.
Rincon
Just got this brow cream gel and honestly I am in love! I love how it's buildable and you can go natural or if you're looking for bolder brows, you can also achieve it with this product! would definitely recommend and planning on buying again!
Kaitlin G.
This product does not get hard or clumpy! I love it! Price is well worth it! It color matches my hair perfectly!! I got threw this product really quick tho only con! Definitely will purchase again!!!!!!!!!