Benefit Cosmetics Oh My! BOLD & ANGULAR Eyebrow Cream Gel & Highlighter Value Set 6 Deep

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A limited-edition, eyebrow cream gel and highlighter set for bold brows. Get this arch-enhancing set of bestselling brow products. This duo features Ka-BROW! Cream-Gel Eyebrow Color with Brush, a smudge-proof, 24-hour waterproof cream-gel color. It also includes the High Brow Highlight & Lift Pencil, which easily blends to brighten and visibly lift your brows. This set contains: - 0.1 oz/ 3 g High Brow Highlight & Lift Pencil (full size) - 0.1 oz/ 3 g Ka-BROW! Cream-Gel Eyebrow Color with Brush (full size) Beauty tip: The cap converts to a full-length brush. Just flip the brush around and snap it back in for extra precision and control. see more...

Rachel S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este ha sido mi producto para tener unas cejas on fleek hace ya 5 meses, me encanta muchisimo la presicion de de el lapiz, lo utilizo para un look mas natural y el K-brow omg para un look mas marcado realmente lo recomiendo. Me encantan y no pienso cambiarlos por ahora.
Mahima c.
Tampa, FL
This was definitely one of the nicest brow gels I have found. I usually swear by the ABH dipbrow, but this product amazed me with its easy application and pigment. Its super nice because it comes with a highlighter for the brow bone so its an amazing deal! I would recommend this to anyone looking to try an new type of eyebrow gel.
Haleyanna
This product is ok to me. The Ka-Brow brow colorant could be slightly more pigmented in my opinion and I wish the brush was larger. I am a first time user and bought it after seeing it at sephora a million times. I think I would buy this product again but maybe in a darker shade than what I would normally use.
Anay F.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is about the same as the ABH, i'd lean towards ABH rather than this though. The prices are similar, but this product seems to dry up so much more than ABH and even though its convenient that they add in a brush to use, its not the best brush ever.
Hayley H.
Everson, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My best brows are thanks to Ka-Brow! You can get a lighter shade than your natural brows and build it up or get a darker shade and apply less or whatever you want because it's perfect! I've had mine for 6 months at least and haven't even gotten down halfway!
Kaitlin G.
This product does not get hard or clumpy! I love it! Price is well worth it! It color matches my hair perfectly!! I got threw this product really quick tho only con! Definitely will purchase again!!!!!!!!!
Carolina S.
Union City , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with my Benefit Ka-Brow, I tend to swirh between brands but I keep coming back for this one. It leaves my brows looking perfect with a natural look. Recommend to everyone to tey ot out!
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my word I absolutely love this brow gel! It's so compact & convenient to have the brush inside! The gel goes on really easy and stays on all through the day it's my favorite so far!
Brandy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have both the stick and The pomade pot. The pomade pot is definitely my favorite. I don't like the brush it came with so I use my own angle brush and it works perfectly
Alexis B.
Bokeelia, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very large brown eyebrows thanks to my middle eastern descent, and these brow products don't make them look crazy like others do, I can get more of a precise look without going too crazy.