Benefit Cosmetics Oh My! BOLD & ANGULAR Eyebrow Cream Gel & Highlighter Value Set 6 Deep

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A limited-edition, eyebrow cream gel and highlighter set for bold brows. Get this arch-enhancing set of bestselling brow products. This duo features Ka-BROW! Cream-Gel Eyebrow Color with Brush, a smudge-proof, 24-hour waterproof cream-gel color. It also includes the High Brow Highlight & Lift Pencil, which easily blends to brighten and visibly lift your brows. This set contains: - 0.1 oz/ 3 g High Brow Highlight & Lift Pencil (full size) - 0.1 oz/ 3 g Ka-BROW! Cream-Gel Eyebrow Color with Brush (full size) Beauty tip: The cap converts to a full-length brush. Just flip the brush around and snap it back in for extra precision and control. see more...

Anay F.
Anay F.
Louisville , KY
This product is about the same as the ABH, i'd lean towards ABH rather than this though. The prices are similar, but this product seems to dry up so much more than ABH and even though its convenient that they add in a brush to use, its not the best brush ever.
Massami G.
Massami G.
Pompano Beach, FL
I use to get my eyebrows done with dark brown eyeshadow, but after a friend introduced me to this cream from benefit I stop immediately haha. It's just so easy to apply and look so professional!
That was exactly what I was looking for!
taylor m.
taylor m.
Love love love! I use it with my ABH brow pencil and its just perfection... It fills in the spots that the pencil doesn't color in dark enough..especially the spots where there is no hair.. Lasts ALL day..totally worth the $24 bucks!
Carolina S.
Carolina S.
Union City , NJ
I'm obsessed with my Benefit Ka-Brow, I tend to swirh between brands but I keep coming back for this one. It leaves my brows looking perfect with a natural look. Recommend to everyone to tey ot out!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Northford, CT
LOOOOOOVEEEEE this product!!! I have heard so many great things from Benefit on their brow products but didn't think much of it, but WOW!! Now that I have tried it I am never going back!!
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
Oh my word I absolutely love this brow gel! It's so compact & convenient to have the brush inside! The gel goes on really easy and stays on all through the day it's my favorite so far!
Kaitlin G.
Kaitlin G.
This product does not get hard or clumpy! I love it! Price is well worth it! It color matches my hair perfectly!! I got threw this product really quick tho only con! Definitely will purchase again!!!!!!!!!
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
I have both the stick and The pomade pot. The pomade pot is definitely my favorite. I don't like the brush it came with so I use my own angle brush and it works perfectly
jenniffer r.
jenniffer r.
es un set muy  completo  muy bueno te deja las cejas hermosas es algo que recomiendo con los ojos cerrados es muy bello y en verdad a mi me gusta bastante
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Bokeelia, FL
I have very large brown eyebrows thanks to my middle eastern descent, and these brow products don't make them look crazy like others do, I can get more of a precise look without going too crazy.