Benefit Cosmetics Oh My! BOLD & ANGULAR Eyebrow Cream Gel & Highlighter Value Set 6 Deep

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A limited-edition, eyebrow cream gel and highlighter set for bold brows. Get this arch-enhancing set of bestselling brow products. This duo features Ka-BROW! Cream-Gel Eyebrow Color with Brush, a smudge-proof, 24-hour waterproof cream-gel color. It also includes the High Brow Highlight & Lift Pencil, which easily blends to brighten and visibly lift your brows. This set contains: - 0.1 oz/ 3 g High Brow Highlight & Lift Pencil (full size) - 0.1 oz/ 3 g Ka-BROW! Cream-Gel Eyebrow Color with Brush (full size) Beauty tip: The cap converts to a full-length brush. Just flip the brush around and snap it back in for extra precision and control. see more...

Olivia M.
Des Moines, IA
I have VERY thin eye brows like, the 90’s called and they want my brows back. It’s very frustrating especially now when full eyebrows are all the buzz. Anyway, this is THE ONLY product I have found and fell in love with for my tiny brows.
10/10 would recommend: it’s perfect for thin eye brows, it lasts a long time, AND you can even find this product half off at ULTA during there however-many-days-of-beauty.
Jen R.
The set that I purchased was #5. I have never used an eyebrow cream gel, but finally decided to take a plunge with this brand first since I had no experience with the cream gels. I'm glad I took a chance because after a few weeks of using this product, I can now officially say that I have graduated from the over the counter eyebrow fillers.

First off, I love the way that it applies. I can easily use a concealer to shape my brows and the staying power is great! I can go to the gym and workout a sweat and my brows are surprisingly still intact! Normally with the over the counter brand, my brows will be gone! Not with this! This was definitely the best decision I made!
Jewel D.
Bloomingburg, NY
I have a love hate relationship with this brow product. I love it so much but I wish it wouldn’t dry out as easy as it does! Pricing is good and I’m so happy with the amount of support benefit provides
Ericka W.
This is a great brow gel it is very creamy and super pigmented. This might not be the best for beginners though as you need a light hand and a little goes a long way . It’s very easy to get super dark block brows .
Grace P.
I think these are just ok. It does have a nice percise point on the pen and helps youndraw your brows nicely. I just think the ABH pens are easier to apply. It glides much more easily and lasts longer.
Maggie B.
I hate this product, it was horrible on my eyebrows, I look like an idiot, and I look like a monster, it just would not cooperate with me. It was the first time you said and I got some training on how to put it on my eyebrow but it still did not help when I got home it just did not work for me maybe other eyebrow products are good but this is horrible.
Paige H.
Abilene, TX
I use this on my eyebrows every day! I absolutely love the consistency and longevity of this product. The brush that is provided makes it super easy to create thick or thin brows. I got this product at my local Ulta and would highly recommend! 💁
Jennie H.
Cromwell, CT
I was just recently given a trial size of this item at Macy's it is absolutely amazing it makes my eyebrows look so flawless and natural I love it will definitely be a future purchase
shyanne s.
Olympia, KY
The packaging for this is super cute and convenient. I love that the brush connects to the pan. This lasts all day...sometimes days. And it’s super easy to make them angular and bold because of the applicator.
Bryana W.
Tucson, AZ
I have this product as well as dipbrow and I end up grabbing this one more often than the dipbrow. The shades benefit uses are a lot more realistic and work better with my eyebrows