Benefit Cosmetics Oh My! BOLD & ANGULAR Eyebrow Cream Gel & Highlighter Value Set 6 Deep

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A limited-edition, eyebrow cream gel and highlighter set for bold brows. Get this arch-enhancing set of bestselling brow products. This duo features Ka-BROW! Cream-Gel Eyebrow Color with Brush, a smudge-proof, 24-hour waterproof cream-gel color. It also includes the High Brow Highlight & Lift Pencil, which easily blends to brighten and visibly lift your brows. This set contains: - 0.1 oz/ 3 g High Brow Highlight & Lift Pencil (full size) - 0.1 oz/ 3 g Ka-BROW! Cream-Gel Eyebrow Color with Brush (full size) Beauty tip: The cap converts to a full-length brush. Just flip the brush around and snap it back in for extra precision and control. see more...

Jen R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The set that I purchased was #5. I have never used an eyebrow cream gel, but finally decided to take a plunge with this brand first since I had no experience with the cream gels. I'm glad I took a chance because after a few weeks of using this product, I can now officially say that I have graduated from the over the counter eyebrow fillers.

First off, I love the way that it applies. I can easily use a concealer to shape my brows and the staying power is great! I can go to the gym and workout a sweat and my brows are surprisingly still intact! Normally with the over the counter brand, my brows will be gone! Not with this! This was definitely the best decision I made!
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried the eyebrow pomade and after 2 days it dried up on me ! I was very disappointed with this product because I had heard many great things about it . I would like to know if maybe Its not suppose to be out in the open
Maggie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate this product, it was horrible on my eyebrows, I look like an idiot, and I look like a monster, it just would not cooperate with me. It was the first time you said and I got some training on how to put it on my eyebrow but it still did not help when I got home it just did not work for me maybe other eyebrow products are good but this is horrible.
Paige H.
Abilene, TX
I use this on my eyebrows every day! I absolutely love the consistency and longevity of this product. The brush that is provided makes it super easy to create thick or thin brows. I got this product at my local Ulta and would highly recommend! 💁
Massami G.
Coral Springs , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use to get my eyebrows done with dark brown eyeshadow, but after a friend introduced me to this cream from benefit I stop immediately haha. It's just so easy to apply and look so professional!
That was exactly what I was looking for!
Kelsie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Benefit Kabrow #5 is my go-to brow pomade when I am going for a "perfect brow." I initially planned on sending the product back because I felt like it was dried out but after talking to Birchbox, they ended up telling me just to keep the one I had. I looked up on YouTube on what to do to help the product to not be dry & I ended up purchasing a bottle of inglot's duraline which completely changed my product around with a few drops. Anytime I feel that it is getting dried out I just add a few drops in and everything is as good as new. I really love the pigmentation pay off and I also like that once the product is on it does not move. I gave it four stars because I do feel that it is pricey and there are other similar products for almost half the price. I use this in mostly all of my makup looks so if you want to see more pictures of my brows using this product you can look on my Instagram: GlamByKelsieColette
taylor m.
Love love love! I use it with my ABH brow pencil and its just perfection... It fills in the spots that the pencil doesn't color in dark enough..especially the spots where there is no hair.. Lasts ALL day..totally worth the $24 bucks!
Kathy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes! It is worth it, feel free to let your standards soar, Benefit produced some amazing formulas for your brows. I've been impressed worth every product indicidually as well as their kits.
Sara M.
Northford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOOOOOOVEEEEE this product!!! I have heard so many great things from Benefit on their brow products but didn't think much of it, but WOW!! Now that I have tried it I am never going back!!
Melanie M.
Santa Ana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how natural this gel makes my filled in brows look, it's easy to make them look natural and it also very easy to make them more define with this product. It is incredibly easy to use and I love the little container and the fact that the brush is attached. I have this product in the shade 3 and I love it. Quick and easy application. I would recommend this product to friends and family.