BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

This Legendary Under-eye Boost Looks Like An Instant Eyelift! Contains Raspberry Extracts And Light-reflecting Pigments To Instantly Perk Up Tired Eyes.

Brightening Formula
Delicate Pink Balm
Apply On Bare Skin Or Over Makeup

Aqua (Water), Octyldodecanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tapioca Starch, Glyceryl Stearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, Isododecane, Phenoxyethanol, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Tribehenin, Mica, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyacrylate13, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Adansonia Digitata Pulp Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Peg100 Stearate, Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Homosalate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polysorbate 20, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Alumina, Ammonium Hydroxide, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Polyquaternium7.  [+/:  Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].N° 06724/A.

• I typically use Benefit Erase Paste but finding it's not ...2 Answers
  • It covers up dark circles? 2 Answers
  • Is it more pinky toned? Or like a beige skin tone color? ...1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Oh La Lift Eye Brightener
  • "where do i start?? this product does what it says, it covers dark circles and lifts the appearance of your eyes. i am in love and very happy with it, luckily for me i used their powder concealer as well, because together its even better. but the tarte concealer is out of this world" in 39 reviews
  • "A little bit goes a long way, I typically just do three tiny dabs under my eyes and two up top near my browline and blend out - this gives you a smooth, wide awake bright look!" in 1 review
  • "I bought this thinking it was going to conceal my under eye circles but it didnt." in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, especially since you only need a few dabs under each eye." in 1 review
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
I don't even understand this product. It doesn't do anything. I apply it under my eye and as soon as I try to blend it out, it fades away and I can tell zero difference in my eye brightness. I use Becca undereye brightener and it does what I want an undereye brightener to do, it noticably brightens the skin which in turn decreases appearance of dark circles. This product just doesn't work for me. I do like the wand applicator style, I wish it was a heavier product to apply.
Shasha S.
Kristin H.
Brighton, MA
I really like this product, it gives your fave a really nice subtle glow. One thing I will say is that you really need a good primer or moisturizer before hand or oh la lift will be a bit flaky on your skin. Overall a great product and I don't use any other brightener. Will definitely buy again.
Diana Tram N.
Renton, WA
I feel like this product does what it says, but it's a little deceiving. I bought this product to conceal dark circles and brighten my undereye, but it definitely only does the latter. If you would like to hydrate and soothe first, I use the  The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder Late Night Eraser Brightening Eye Balm with Pink Peony then a touch of concealer, a dab of this to highlight my undereye, and then dust a bit of the  Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder to finish the under eye.
Madison Z.
I bought this product and I honestly can't remember why. Probably the packaging and a sale. I like it. It brightened up my eyes. I never really used it though so I gave it to my mama so it could get more love and she likes it!
Amanda B.
Newport, RI
This is my absolute everyday must have the “if you could only have one makeup item for the rest of your life”...this would most likely be it. After I had my second daughter I booked it to Sephora and pretty much bought every and any under eye concealer and brighter and this is what I found worked best for me. Love it!!
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
I absolutely love this concealer. Ever since I tried it I haven’t use any other product! Absolutely will recommend to anyone interested. Applies so nicely! Good coverage!
Erin D.
Trenton, NJ
I know people rave about this product. For me it's ok. I am currently using this product. In the mornings I use it more as a brightener and depuff and I let it sit and sink in before patting and blending. It's ok I don't believe I will be repurchasing however.
Amber S.
Bowling Green, KY
Allah does this is amazing I had the opportunity to use this once and I forgot all about it lasted all day during a photo shoot I even got in the water that day and it still looked absolutely credible please dear goodness somebody send me this one again
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
Benefit Cosmetics Oh La Lift Eye Brightener I am not a fan. I think this was a Benefit bust for me. I didnt like the tacky feeling or appearance of the product.
Rebekah H.
Red bluff, CA
Does this work for favor skin tones?
Andrea LEAR22076 S.
It covers up dark circles?
Becky M.
Red Deer , AB
I typically use Benefit Erase Paste but finding it's not hiding my tired eyes as much as it used to. Would this work in addition to that?
Ashley M.
Des moines, WA
How are you supposed to use this? Recently purchased & have no clue how to use it.
Tatum H.
American Fork, UT
Is it more pinky toned? Or like a beige skin tone color? I'm yellow/warm undertones and I don't go for pink undertones things. Please let me know:)