Benefit Cosmetics @nicoleguerriero's Desert Island Pick - Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #24 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

An award-winning, brow-volumizing, fiber gel that mimics the look of real hair for fuller-looking brows @nicoleguerriero's desert island beauty rescue product. Gimme Brow's innovative brush-on gel has tiny microfibers that adhere to skin and hair, creating full, lush-looking eyebrows where before there were none. The water-resistant, long-lasting, formula builds easily for thick, full arches, thanks to a tapered brush for blending and precision tip for shaping perfect brows. "My Desert Island Beauty must-have is Gimme Brow, it adds natural-looking volume!" Nicole Guerriero, YouTube and Instagram star Nicole Guerriero's beauty tip: "Gimme Brow brings my brows back to life! I love setting my eyebrows with Gimme Brow after filling in my brows because the bristles on the brush volumize every single one of your brow hairs.

• What exactly is brow fiber?3 Answers
  • I want to try it 👌🏻2 Answers
  • Is this truly one of the best brow product on the market?2 Answers
Bree F.
Bree F.
Review for: Light, Medium
I like this product but there is one down for the reason why I give it three stars the product tends to build up at the top and starts to get clumpy this product gets old very quickly. I make sure to wipe off the excess at the top with an extra napkins and clean it off so that it doesn't spew out of the sides as I close it. Or use this to set my eyebrows after I have use the pencil the goof proof shade 3 and 4. I use the shades "Light and medium" in this product the Gimme Brow.

I do not highly recommend this product I just recommend that you try this product I recommend that you get a tester a sample in anyway that you can first to see if you like this product. Give it a try I like it it's OK I give it a three out of five. Wastes product a little bit but sets eyebrows very well and adds a tint of shade if you just want to very natural look for on the go.
Jewels G.
Jewels G.
Review for: Deep
OK so I love these products they're great they make my eyebrow stay on all day. I love how they are easy to use and honestly I will keep purchasing them. The color is just right for my brother left if I want to go dark I can go dark if I want to go light a can of light. The reason why I gave you this product before is because it's so ridiculous that they had this beauty influencers just face on these products and expect it to sell come on like to better come out with a Nother product that the actual collab. But other than that the product is fine.
dani f.
dani f.
Landenberg
Review for: Light
I swear by this eyebrow gel. My eyebrows are extremely light and almost impossible to see, but this gel fills them in and makes them look so much better! It lasts all day and I honestly couldn't imagine my life without it anymore. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to get more into their eyebrow routine but don't want anything too dramatic. The only thing I would want to be different is the size/amount of gel that is in the container (I wish there was more) but it does last for a really long time anyway!
Jerrica G.
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
Review for: Medium
I liked this for my eyebrows because it matched perfectly, but it isn't waterproof and I wished that it lasted longer. It ran out pretty quick compared to other products that I've used in the past. If you are just going out for the night it works pretty well but if you're wanting it to last all day i wouldnt recommend this product.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Medium
I love the gimmy brows formula. I also love the influencer Nicole G so I picked this up for collection purposes. Easy to apply and use, Benefits new brow products have an excellent formula. For a thick full brow all you have to do is use this gel to enhance your natural hairs. Excellent formula and I would repurchase. I picked up this limited edition item from SEPHORA because it is exclusive to them. Would recommend to anyone who likes brow products.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good brow gel. It dispenses the perfect amount without making your brows look too wet (I had this issue with essences eye brow gel) and gives it a good medium hold without making your brows stiff or flakey. You can use this is two ways: layered on top of brows that are penciled in OR you can also use it alone and it will still make your brows look more full. I also LOVE the spooley. It is the perfect size and shape to fill in your brows.
Deissy D.
Deissy D.
Broomfield, CO
Review for: Medium
I received this in my Sephora box and I fell in love with it so much!!! It works amazing and makes my eye brows look so good and natural looking. I can even add eyebrow makeup If i feel like making my eye brows more darker and sharp and still they look good with the product under it. I will definitely purchase the full size soon!!!
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
Review for: Deep
I love this product! Of course one of my brows has gaps in it and sometimes I dont want to use my dipbrow. For a more natural look you can use Gimme brow and it fills in the brows so easily. I also use this on top of my dip brow to keep the hair in place. This is an amazing product and will last you forever. I highly recommend!
Nastya B.
Nastya B.
Boca Raton, FL
Review for: Medium
My holy grail brow product! It really makes your eyebrows look bold and sharp, but in the most natural way. No problem with product dispense whatsoever and this is so mess proof. The best fiber gel product I've ever tried (comparing to Tom Ford and Dior). Also, having Nicole on the packaging is a pretty good bonus as well!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: Light
I got this from my sister cause she had a sample of it. I was kinda nervous about it cause I have blonde eye lashes and I was actually surprised how good it turned out. You know need a lot. First time I did a little too much but got this hang of it! It stays on all day and looks natural for my light skin.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Is this a good product?
Kara K.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tend to prefer a brow pencil over a brow gel but I'm curious about this one. Anyone out there loving it?
Robyn D.
Robyn D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What exactly is brow fiber?
Emily J.
Emily J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What exactly is this used for? I know for volumizing your brows but how else do your brows benefit from having this product on?
Waad B.