Benefit Cosmetics @nicoleguerriero's Desert Island Pick - Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel
3 colors available

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

An award-winning, brow-volumizing, fiber gel that mimics the look of real hair for fuller-looking brows @nicoleguerriero's desert island beauty rescue product. Gimme Brow's innovative brush-on gel has tiny microfibers that adhere to skin and hair, creating full, lush-looking eyebrows where before there were none. The water-resistant, long-lasting, formula builds easily for thick, full arches, thanks to a tapered brush for blending and precision tip for shaping perfect brows. "My Desert Island Beauty must-have is Gimme Brow, it adds natural-looking volume!" Nicole Guerriero, YouTube and Instagram star Nicole Guerriero's beauty tip: "Gimme Brow brings my brows back to life! I love setting my eyebrows with Gimme Brow after filling in my brows because the bristles on the brush volumize every single one of your brow hairs.

• What exactly is brow fiber?3 Answers
  • Is this truly one of the best brow product on the market?2 Answers
  • Is this product good for someone with really light thin brows?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Bree F.
Bree F.
Review for: Light, Medium
I like this product but there is one down for the reason why I give it three stars the product tends to build up at the top and starts to get clumpy this product gets old very quickly. I make sure to wipe off the excess at the top with an extra napkins and clean it off so that it doesn't spew out of the sides as I close it. Or use this to set my eyebrows after I have use the pencil the goof proof shade 3 and 4. I use the shades "Light and medium" in this product the Gimme Brow.

I do not highly recommend this product I just recommend that you try this product I recommend that you get a tester a sample in anyway that you can first to see if you like this product. Give it a try I like it it's OK I give it a three out of five. Wastes product a little bit but sets eyebrows very well and adds a tint of shade if you just want to very natural look for on the go.
Jewels G.
Jewels G.
Review for: Deep
OK so I love these products they're great they make my eyebrow stay on all day. I love how they are easy to use and honestly I will keep purchasing them. The color is just right for my brother left if I want to go dark I can go dark if I want to go light a can of light. The reason why I gave you this product before is because it's so ridiculous that they had this beauty influencers just face on these products and expect it to sell come on like to better come out with a Nother product that the actual collab. But other than that the product is fine.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Medium
I love the gimmy brows formula. I also love the influencer Nicole G so I picked this up for collection purposes. Easy to apply and use, Benefits new brow products have an excellent formula. For a thick full brow all you have to do is use this gel to enhance your natural hairs. Excellent formula and I would repurchase. I picked up this limited edition item from SEPHORA because it is exclusive to them. Would recommend to anyone who likes brow products.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good brow gel. It dispenses the perfect amount without making your brows look too wet (I had this issue with essences eye brow gel) and gives it a good medium hold without making your brows stiff or flakey. You can use this is two ways: layered on top of brows that are penciled in OR you can also use it alone and it will still make your brows look more full. I also LOVE the spooley. It is the perfect size and shape to fill in your brows.
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
Review for: Deep
I love this product! Of course one of my brows has gaps in it and sometimes I dont want to use my dipbrow. For a more natural look you can use Gimme brow and it fills in the brows so easily. I also use this on top of my dip brow to keep the hair in place. This is an amazing product and will last you forever. I highly recommend!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Chattanooga
Review for: Light
I got this from my sister cause she had a sample of it. I was kinda nervous about it cause I have blonde eye lashes and I was actually surprised how good it turned out. You know need a lot. First time I did a little too much but got this hang of it! It stays on all day and looks natural for my light skin.
Kathy H.
Kathy H.
Reedley, CA
Review for: Medium
Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel the best best best eyebrow product ever!!!!! Especially when you are in the go. It is a bit pricey. But it is totally worthy the money!!!! I would recommend!!
Precious J.
Precious J.
Review for: Deep
I like this product for when I'm in a rush or not in the mood to do much. I can use it to fill and set brows at the same time. The product last all day. The only thing I wish the company would do is come out with more shade options instead of 1,2,&3. The darkest color still seem to be a bit light.
Lilli P.
Lilli P.
Manassas, VA
Review for: Medium
If Nichole loves it, everyone has got too, right?! The packaging for this product is insanely beautiful (basically everything from benefit). I use this to set my brows in place when I have used brow product, or I will use it just on its own to give my brows a little more natural, but great look!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Light
This is my favorite benefit brow product. I love how the fiber gel in this product makes your brows look more full. This product comes with a tiny mascara-like wand on the end that's the perfect size for eyebrows. I love how you can just shape and brush a little bit of color into your brows.
Kara K.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tend to prefer a brow pencil over a brow gel but I'm curious about this one. Anyone out there loving it?
Emily J.
Emily J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What exactly is this used for? I know for volumizing your brows but how else do your brows benefit from having this product on?
Robyn D.
Robyn D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What exactly is brow fiber?
Natalie H.