Benefit Cosmetics @nicoleguerriero's Desert Island Pick - Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #90 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

An award-winning, brow-volumizing, fiber gel that mimics the look of real hair for fuller-looking brows @nicoleguerriero's desert island beauty rescue product. Gimme Brow's innovative brush-on gel has tiny microfibers that adhere to skin and hair, creating full, lush-looking eyebrows where before there were none. The water-resistant, long-lasting, formula builds easily for thick, full arches, thanks to a tapered brush for blending and precision tip for shaping perfect brows. "My Desert Island Beauty must-have is Gimme Brow, it adds natural-looking volume!" Nicole Guerriero, YouTube and Instagram star Nicole Guerriero's beauty tip: "Gimme Brow brings my brows back to life! I love setting my eyebrows with Gimme Brow after filling in my brows because the bristles on the brush volumize every single one of your brow hairs.

dani f.
Landenberg
Review for: Light
I swear by this eyebrow gel. My eyebrows are extremely light and almost impossible to see, but this gel fills them in and makes them look so much better! It lasts all day and I honestly couldn't imagine my life without it anymore. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to get more into their eyebrow routine but don't want anything too dramatic. The only thing I would want to be different is the size/amount of gel that is in the container (I wish there was more) but it does last for a really long time anyway!
Leslie B.
Converse, TX
Review for: Medium
I tried this as a sample from sephora a few months ago. Honestly, I dont see a huge difference on my eyebrows. Maybe it is my experience only but it didn’t give a lot of pigmentation. I still had to apply a different product to achieve my desired look. And the price is ridiculous, you can find something like at the drugstore and even with a better quality.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had never used a product like this and was always annoyed with my eyebrows. I always seemed to have a stray hair sticking out. But this product not only adds more umph to your brows it always locks them in place and makes them look so natural. Its great to add over a brow pencil or alone for just a no makeup look. The end is also amazing. Its so tiny and makes it so easy to apply and not be sloppy or get it all over.
Deissy D.
Broomfield, CO
Review for: Medium
I received this in my Sephora box and I fell in love with it so much!!! It works amazing and makes my eye brows look so good and natural looking. I can even add eyebrow makeup If i feel like making my eye brows more darker and sharp and still they look good with the product under it. I will definitely purchase the full size soon!!!
bianca w.
mpls
Review for: Deep
love love love! i pair on top of already shaped and filled in brows and it holds the hairs in place while adding more color and definition. doesn't feel crunchy and it has fibers that cling onto my natural hairs. gorgeous alone for a natural look. the brush is super small so its easy to apply .
Stephanie M.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Medium
Love benefits brow products. This gel locks my brows into place without making them look too plastered down to my face. This will keep my brows in place all day long. I will definitely repurchase once I run out. Also, I love that Nicole is on the packaging. She in my favorite beauty guru on YouTube
Victoria C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I go over my brows with this when I’m done filling them in with a pencil. It’s perfectly pigmented for the areas you want to add a little volume! I use mine on the tail of my brows! Helps keep them in place for hours too!
Bree F.
Review for: Light, Medium
I like this product but there is one down for the reason why I give it three stars the product tends to build up at the top and starts to get clumpy this product gets old very quickly. I make sure to wipe off the excess at the top with an extra napkins and clean it off so that it doesn't spew out of the sides as I close it. Or use this to set my eyebrows after I have use the pencil the goof proof shade 3 and 4. I use the shades "Light and medium" in this product the Gimme Brow.

I do not highly recommend this product I just recommend that you try this product I recommend that you get a tester a sample in anyway that you can first to see if you like this product. Give it a try I like it it's OK I give it a three out of five. Wastes product a little bit but sets eyebrows very well and adds a tint of shade if you just want to very natural look for on the go.
Jewels G.
Review for: Deep
OK so I love these products they're great they make my eyebrow stay on all day. I love how they are easy to use and honestly I will keep purchasing them. The color is just right for my brother left if I want to go dark I can go dark if I want to go light a can of light. The reason why I gave you this product before is because it's so ridiculous that they had this beauty influencers just face on these products and expect it to sell come on like to better come out with a Nother product that the actual collab. But other than that the product is fine.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Medium
I love the gimmy brows formula. I also love the influencer Nicole G so I picked this up for collection purposes. Easy to apply and use, Benefits new brow products have an excellent formula. For a thick full brow all you have to do is use this gel to enhance your natural hairs. Excellent formula and I would repurchase. I picked up this limited edition item from SEPHORA because it is exclusive to them. Would recommend to anyone who likes brow products.
Kimberly L.
New Tazewell, TN
Is this a good product?
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tend to prefer a brow pencil over a brow gel but I'm curious about this one. Anyone out there loving it?
Robyn D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What exactly is brow fiber?
Emily J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What exactly is this used for? I know for volumizing your brows but how else do your brows benefit from having this product on?
Veronica A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this product if so, how good is the product?