Benefit Cosmetics @nicoleguerriero's Desert Island Pick - Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #30 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

An award-winning, brow-volumizing, fiber gel that mimics the look of real hair for fuller-looking brows @nicoleguerriero's desert island beauty rescue product. Gimme Brow's innovative brush-on gel has tiny microfibers that adhere to skin and hair, creating full, lush-looking eyebrows where before there were none. The water-resistant, long-lasting, formula builds easily for thick, full arches, thanks to a tapered brush for blending and precision tip for shaping perfect brows. "My Desert Island Beauty must-have is Gimme Brow, it adds natural-looking volume!" Nicole Guerriero, YouTube and Instagram star Nicole Guerriero's beauty tip: "Gimme Brow brings my brows back to life! I love setting my eyebrows with Gimme Brow after filling in my brows because the bristles on the brush volumize every single one of your brow hairs.

• "perfect for someone with pale blond thing eye brows like mine easy to apply and use and last all day. I like how close to a natural look I get compliments all the time" in 76 reviews
Ashley H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Review for: Medium more...
I’ve been using gimme brow ever since this product was released. It seems to have about an average price for something similar of prestige products. The gimme brow is very easy to use as you basically just swipe it onto your eyebrow and build coverage as you think you need it. I do prefer to use this over top of the benefit brow pencil, but if it is the weekend or during the summer, then I will just use this product by itself. I would certainly buy again.
Becca B.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Review for: Light more...
I do like this product, I wear it on top of my other eyebrow products, the packaging is lovely and it is very affordable. It’s very easy to apply with the wand. I would recommend this for people who don’t want to spend too much time on their eyebrows. The only con is that throughout the day it seems to flake a bit. Overall it’s a decent product for the price!
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
Benefit give me brow is my go to eyebrow enhancer. It’s great when your in a hurry and have to run out the door you just brush it on and go. Very convenient and an all around great product! I purchased mine at ulta.
mia r.
Staten Island, NY
Al these colors are perfect and look great all day
- it doesnt smudge
-lasts all day
--looks great

its a definite go to products for a flawless make up look
i would ten out ten  recomend this product to all my friends and family
DEFINITE 5 STARS :))
Nina L.
chestnut hill, Ma
Review for: Medium more...
I love this product because I’m not one to draw on my brows - because I don’t know how. This tinted brow gel is super easy to use for a beginner like myself. I just brush it through my brows and the gel keeps it in place with a little tint that makes them look darker and my drawn in. It’s definitely not like a pencil if you’re looking to draw on.
Paula R.
I am not one who does the full brow look, but I have very light and sparse eyebrows. This is the perfect product for me. The applicator is easy to use, it is a brush, do you brush it on and then shape. You can't get much easier. It comes in a variety of shades to match your natural brow color.
Em S.
Cape Coral, FL
This is my go to brow product! I have pretty thick brows as it is and I love the “feathered brow” look. After adding very little to my brows with a pencil, I go over it with my gimmie brow! It holds my brows in place, gives them a nice color, and a polished (yet still feathered) brow!
Ila J.
I AM SOOOO MAD THEY TOOK THIS OFF THE MARKET I know it’s just to work on the formula and then it’s coming back but still by far my fave brow product nothing else quite compares this colors and coats the brows with a gel then I use a little powder to set them and they are good all day
Rebecca C.
Review for: Light more...
This is a staple in my makeup collection. It’s not my every day brow product, but it’s perfect for a natural/minimal makeup look! However, if you have an old one, throw it away immediately. When they were pulled from all shelves, it’s because they had some sketch stuff in them and were super bad for your eyes. Not cool, Benefit.
Melanie U.
Athens, OH
Review for: Medium more...
I love this either alone to build up a bit of color while also grooming my brows slightly. They look a bit fuller, but still natural. I have semi-sparse brows and love this for when I'm running out the door or after using an eyebrow pencil to really make my brows look fluffier.
Kimberly L.
New Tazewell, TN
Is this a good product?
Robyn D.
What exactly is brow fiber?
Emily J.
What exactly is this used for? I know for volumizing your brows but how else do your brows benefit from having this product on?
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
I tend to prefer a brow pencil over a brow gel but I'm curious about this one. Anyone out there loving it?
Kimberly K.