Benefit Cosmetics My Place or Yours Gina uploaded by Elizabeth D.Benefit Cosmetics My Place or Yours Gina uploaded by Lucy C.Benefit Cosmetics My Place or Yours Gina uploaded by Alice W.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

A Sinfully Sexy Woody Oriental. A Poem To Describe Gina ... Gina Lives To Seduce, To Tempt & Flaunt, And Knows You Should Always Get What You Want. So Sinfully Sexy, Her Allure Is Unjust, But As They Say... "All Is Fair In Love & Lust."

Top Notes: Pink Pepper, Bergamot, Tangerine
Middle Notes: Peony, Wild Raspberry, White Lily
Bottom Notes: Patchouli, Tonka Bean, Vanilla Bean

Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua), Limonene, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Coumarin, Citral, Bht. N?? R08-0284-15

Gina S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I’m reminded of the fact that I need to buy this again soon! My favorite part about this fragrance is it’s name! Also I love the warm spicy scents of this perfume. It is perfect for me! Would definitely recommend. Packaging is adorable as always.
Lisa L.
Midlothian, VA
I love Your place or mine Gina by Benefit. It has a really great and unique scent to it. It's reasonably affordable. I always got compliments about it when I wore it as well as people asking what I was wearing. I've bought more in the series, like Something about Sophia.
Genevieve B.
Glenview, IL
This is one of my favorite smells ever. It is a bit on the pricey side for such a small bottle ($30-$35), but it's potent enough where you don't need to dowse yourself with it. The smell is very sexy and unique. I get many compliments when I wear this (especially from my boyfriend!)
Daisy F.
Bethlehem, PA
Love love love this product. the package is so cute and clever. I love the fact that is looks like a little cocktail shaker. Personally the smell of the perfume is very glamorous and sweet. to me it is definitely a for a nice occasion where you are trying to impress.
Emily T.
LOVE this scent. I always get compliments from this one. It is deep and glamorous and a very sexy scent. Plus the packaging is adorable. I am almost out and will immediately repurchase. This is my signature night out scent!!
Jamie O.
Roanoke, VA
This may not be a scent for everyone but it was definitely my scent. I received this as a gift from my parents who purchased it in France for me. I always have some on hand bc it's an everyday scent I can wearer. Light, fresh with a slightly fruit/musk combo.
Lidia P.
Old Bridge
So this is my first time using this company and it is so amazing it's very long lasting and the quality is amazing I bought it at ulta in the brow section and it smelled better than I ever expected there still is room for improvement in the look but overall it was amazing.
Heidi B.
Absolutely one of my all-time favorite perfumes EVER!! Not a floral scent. Long lasting and crisp. Everytime I wear it I get tons of compliments.
Virginia W.
Pinehurst
I actually got this as a gift and I loved the design on the bottle. The perfume itself smelled awful. overwhelming.
eveline L.
Hollywood, FL
I love the packaging of this product and the smell is very sensual and strong. I get compliments on it all the time
Daisy F.
Bethlehem, PA
How long does the smell last?