Benefit Cosmetics Moon Beam uploaded by Kiran D.Benefit Cosmetics Moon Beam uploaded by Dana M.Benefit Cosmetics Moon Beam uploaded by Rula G.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

An iridescent complexion enhancer. Enchant under any light with Benefit Moon Beam—a highlighter with a romantically golden sheen. It's like a 40-watt light bulb for your face!

• Is this liquid highlighter better than a powder highlighter? 1 Answers
  • Does someone know a good dupe for this?2 Answers
  • Question has been deleted1 Answers
Maria V.
Maria V.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. As a makeup artist, I enjoy using this all over the face, it gives a natural shine to the skin, giving it more of a dewy finish than shimmery or glittery like a lot of other highlighters. It's really a phenomenal product. I even enjoy mixing into my concealers, to give them a highlighting effect, reflecting flaws and brightening skin. You can literally put it anywhere and mix it with anything! Versatile and lovely!!!!!
Tina E.
Tina E.
Wilmington, NC
This is my favorite highlighter I have used so far. It does have a purple cast to it but on my pale skin with yellow undertones it looked fine. It doesn't dry as well as i would like and it rubbed off my face easily if I wiped my face (which can be both good and bad) but that is my only complaint. Until I find a better highlighter that dries but still looks shiny after drying this is what I will be using.
Abby C.
Abby C.
Drummond, MT
This is a amazing product and is better for the summer time in my opinion because it looks better when you have a more darker skin color. A little bit goes along way. I just highlight my cheek bone and it is just a amazing product. The product is truly worth the price in my opinion.
Veronika G.
Veronika G.
This is super super super gorgeous. Gives you that nice delicate not over exaggerated glow. Perfect for those looking for a nice pop of highlight that doesn't over do it and looks natural, but not like sweaty just glowy lol. A definite must have in your makeup collection!
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Ann Arbor, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
As someone who is on the fair end of the spectrum, I tend to use this during the summer when I have more color. Otherwise the High Beam is a better color for me. I just pat a tiny bit onto my cheekbones over foundation and a little bit goes a long way
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I am a big fan of benefit cosmetics, I did not care for this moon beam highlighter. The color was super thin, pigment literally washed off my face in an hour which left me kind of streaky looking. I will not purchase again.
Tiffiny R.
Tiffiny R.
Sheffield, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This. Is. wonderful. I absolutely love Benefit Cosmetics! Literally any product they have is amazing and so easy to apply. It looks beautiful on. This is my go to Benefit product though and I will definitely be buying again.
Looks gorgeous on the cheekbones, but burns my skin. All of the benefit cheek tints except for the majorette blush do this to me... If you have sensitive skin, stay away!
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved how moon beam was perfect for my flaws, it covered great wasn't thick or watery either. You full smooth coverage
Zolangel R.
Zolangel R.
Coral Springs , FL
I don't really like this type of highlighter from benefit, it feels like applying nail polish to your face.
Sandy M.
Sandy M.
Humble, TX
What coverage does this give?
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Franklin, KY
How does this compare to High Beam?
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Stuttgart, AR
What is the average price for this? Is it worth the price? Is it a highlighter? Or does it just give you an all over "dewy" glow?
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
How do I know if I should choose this or the Hi- or Sub- Beam highlighters?
Ale D.
Ale D.
Does someone know a good dupe for this?