BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Illuminate Your Cheekbones & Brow Bones With This Iridescent Liquid. Can Be Used As A Spot Highlighter Or Delicately Blended All Over Your Complexion.

Golden Apricot Hue
Adds A Warm Shimmer
Perfectly Radiant On All Skintones

Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric/Succinic Triglyceride, Mica, Pentylene Glycol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Dimethicone Peg7 Phosphate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Steareth21, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Steareth2, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sodium Hydroxide. [+/: Aluminum Hydroxide (Ci 77002), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)]. N° 04974/N

• Is this liquid highlighter better than a powder highlight...1 Answers
  • Does someone know a good dupe for this?3 Answers
  • Question has been deleted1 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Moon Beam
  • "i absolutely love benefit cosmetics but i did not care for this product it was kind of like putting nail polish on my face but it did give my face a nice glow " in 6 reviews
Ella H.
New jersey
Purchased at: Sephora
This is an amazing gold highlighting liquid. It looks great on all skin types. It is very pigmented. It also looks great for many ages. It is very long lasting so you don’t need to put more on throughout the day. I would totally buy this product again.
rosanne c.
Manahawkin, NJ
I love using this to add some highlighting to the top of my cheekbones. Not part of my everyday makeup routine, but I love using it for a night out. This stuff lasts a long time!
Julia W.
New York
If you are looking for a liquid highlighter, then so be it. I guess it will do just fine but I’m not in favor of the liquid highlighters as it is difficult to blend with a brush
Natalie Y.
Bowling Green, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the moon mean highlighter from benefit! It adds the perfect amount of shimmer and gloss to the face and is blinding! It lasts all day and night. The shade is perfect for my skin tone, would definitely recommend!
Emily V.
Independence, MO
I really liked this product!! One of my fav things to do is mix a litttle bit with my foundation to give an overall glow. It works really well. Super pigmented and shiny, packaging is nice as well. I’d buy it again.
Natalie S.
Wilmington, NC
his product is worth every penny you will pay for it. The packaging is even to die for. I only had to use this once to fall in love with it and add it to my daily routine.
Christina F.
This is a really pretty color and it blends nicely, but I wish the packaging was different. It reminds me of a nail polish bottle and it tends to have the same problems. After a while the top of the bottle and the brush start to get kind of gross from product build up. Good product, but I wish it came packaged differently!
Jane L.
Westborough, MA
I bought this highlighter years ago before every cosmetics company was making them. It was great. Not quite as bright as their highbeam highlighter. Now, though, there are so many more options and way easier ways to apply them like powder, stick etc... this one feels a little outdated to me. But I love Benefit so I think anything they make is worth a try.
MELISSA J.
Unfortunately this, along with a few other favorite Benefit products like Georgia, have been discontinued which is saddening. It gave me the most absolute radiant glow I've ever had. If you can find it sealed from somewhere indulge. You won't regret it.
Kelly M.
Apple Valley, MN
I like this product because it’s silky and soft. It’s less shimmery than what I usually like but it still does the job! It looks great with my fair skin tone and the bottle lasts forever. I would recommend this product.
Sandy M.
Humble, TX
What coverage does this give?
Brandi B.
Franklin, KY
How does this compare to High Beam?
Rachel B.
How do I know if I should choose this or the Hi- or Sub- Beam highlighters?
Ale D.
Does someone know a good dupe for this?
Elizabeth B.
Stuttgart, AR
What is the average price for this? Is it worth the price? Is it a highlighter? Or does it just give you an all over "dewy" glow?