BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Moisture Prep Toning Lotion Allows The Skin To Fully Optimize The Benefits Of Your Moisturizer. Contains Vitamin E Acetate, Natural Oat And Meadowsweet...Botanical Extracts Known To Purify & Smooth The Skin And Help Reduce Fine Lines. This Specialized Formula Contains A Blend Of Aloe Leaf And Yeast Extract Known To Clarify & Soothe The Skin.

Special Step For Extra Radiance
Skin Smoothing
Revitalizes The Complexion

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Peg60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Peg150, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Tromethamine, Carbomer, Acrylates/C1030 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium Edta, Tetrasodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Artemisia Capillaris Flower Extract, Yeast Extract (Faex), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Linalool, Biosaccharide Gum1, Benzophenone4, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Bht. N° 05422/N

• How often do you use this? I use it every other day or wh...4 Answers
  • How well does this product work?3 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Moisture Prep Toning Lotion
  • "I believe I have found the best toner for me. This is so amazing since its a toner and moisturizer prep in one! I normally have very dry skin and I love using toner to clean my face before I moisturize so when I use other toners I can feel my skin getting incredibly tight and dry and moisturizing doesn't seem to work or last very long. I feel like I have to re Moisturize after a couple hours. But with this product, I feel like my moisturizer lasts so much longer and my face still feels so incredibly clean! It's a lot thicker than other toners and the smell is not bad either. I really believe this is the product for me and everyone else that has dry skin that doesn't seem to stay moisturizer and absorbs everything quickly!" in 16 reviews
  • "This toner smells amazing and really brightens your face I use this right before I use Benefits moisturizer!" in 1 review
  • "As a dry oil it absorbs quickly into the skin and leaves no greasy residue behind but your skin is left with a matte feeling making it not as moisturizing as I would have liked." in 1 review
Kimberly S.
Cheyenne, WY
Usually washing my face is such a chore but this toner makes me actually WANT to wash my face! I use it right after using my benefit face wash and it balances my skin perfectly before moisturizing. My complexion looks so much better and this stuff doesn't burn nor is it sticky. A little goes a long way too. Love!
Camila Z.
Buena loción, mi primera impresión era buena,crwi que seria mejor. Es un poco efectiva, no ayuda mucho. Hablando del precio, muy malo !es muy caro y mal producto para tener ese precio. No lo volvería a comprar definitivamente, no, en absoluto. Estoy dando mi mas cincera opinión, espero la acepten
Rhiannon S.
Southampton
I love the way it makes your skin feel and look after use and after continual use i have found my skin looks a lot healthier and glowing!
Jaclyn B.
Simi Valley, CA
This is amazing! I cannot go a day without this toner. It leaves the skin feeling awake and refreshed. Still light and airy as well. I use it night and day.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
I have combination skin- oily t-zone and dry patches around my nose, chin and over my brows. This toner helps balance my skin, control my oil and relieve drier areas. The result is dewy skin thanks to the oat and botanical extracts. Did I mention it smells amazing?! Such a treat to put on. Love the beautiful packaging. So pretty to display on your vanity.
Kimberly W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love their entire line of skincare and can't get enough. I love that smell it all has too, so good! I am adamant about my skincare routine, but also like to introduce new things so that my skin doesn't get "bored" of anything. Benefit's items always make their way in there and they always will!
Alexa V.
Las Vegas, NV
hands down the greates thing ever. a toner i used completely dried out my skin to the point where it burned. this was recommended to me, and it completely brought my skin back from the dryness in a day! i would definitely recommend this product!
Kelli C.
I am SO in love with this product. I had gotten the moisturizer a long time ago as a gift and I went to re-up but it was too expensive for me at time. I just went into Ulta yesterday and saw that they have all the Benefit skin care on sale and I remember how much I loved the moisturizer so I bought three different items - this being one and I am already crazy about it. My face feels amazing already and the scent is so lovely. My husband kissed me last night and commented how great my face smelled. I will definitely be keeping this in my nightly routine!
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
This product is amazing! I absolutely love benefit cosmetics and their facial care line is phenomenal.
Cordelia T.
Fullerton, CA
Did not like this at all. I don't have sensitive skin and this broke me out like no other. I changed nothing in my skin care routine besides adding this and the next day I woke up with bumps all over my face
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How often do you use this? I use it every other day or when I'm feeling extra dry before the moisturizer. And how long have you been using this?
Kaitlyn S.
LAKELAND, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How well does this product work?