BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Moisture Prep Toning Lotion Allows The Skin To Fully Optimize The Benefits Of Your Moisturizer. Contains Vitamin E Acetate, Natural Oat And Meadowsweet...Botanical Extracts Known To Purify & Smooth The Skin And Help Reduce Fine Lines. This Specialized Formula Contains A Blend Of Aloe Leaf And Yeast Extract Known To Clarify & Soothe The Skin.

Special Step For Extra Radiance
Skin Smoothing
Revitalizes The Complexion

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Peg60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Peg150, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Tromethamine, Carbomer, Acrylates/C1030 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium Edta, Tetrasodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Artemisia Capillaris Flower Extract, Yeast Extract (Faex), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Linalool, Biosaccharide Gum1, Benzophenone4, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Bht. N° 05422/N

• How often do you use this? I use it every other day or wh...4 Answers
  • How well does this product work?2 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Moisture Prep Toning Lotion
  • "I believe I have found the best toner for me. This is so amazing since its a toner and moisturizer prep in one! I normally have very dry skin and I love using toner to clean my face before I moisturize so when I use other toners I can feel my skin getting incredibly tight and dry and moisturizing doesn't seem to work or last very long. I feel like I have to re Moisturize after a couple hours. But with this product, I feel like my moisturizer lasts so much longer and my face still feels so incredibly clean! It's a lot thicker than other toners and the smell is not bad either. I really believe this is the product for me and everyone else that has dry skin that doesn't seem to stay moisturizer and absorbs everything quickly!" in 16 reviews
  • "This toner smells amazing and really brightens your face I use this right before I use Benefits moisturizer!" in 1 review
  • "As a dry oil it absorbs quickly into the skin and leaves no greasy residue behind but your skin is left with a matte feeling making it not as moisturizing as I would have liked." in 1 review
Emily W.
I love benefit skincare products! It works so well! I love how it makes my skin looks ! It makes my skin smoother and clearer while keeping it lightweight. I love how they are packaged too! I would love to buy this again!
🦋Emily G.
I loved this when my skin was dry! Makes it very refreshed and soft. It's a bit too thick to my liking. But it did the job. The packaging is so cute benefit always has cute packaging for their products.
Karli D.
Slidell, LA
This toner is perfect for sensitive skin. It’s light scent is refreshing and the toner feels great on the skin. It is a thicker consistency so it feels almost moisturizing before an actual moisturizer
Tara D.
Rockmart, GA
Huge fan of this. I love the packaging and the product smells so great and isn't overpowering. Very gentle on your skin and I would definitely repurchase at Ulta again. Highly recommend this product!
lauren w.
huntington beach
 I love benefits lotion because it just gives such a nice moisture and it is just so amazing it gives is nice like feeling for the skin after it feels amazing it gives the skin more moisture than tackiness and it just feels so great and you just want to put it on all the time and it's great for the winter
Stephanie G.
San Juan
I love love love this prouduct. In fact i live for it. Its great for my thirsty skin and as all benefit skincare products it doesn't leave any sticky residue. Its great under makeup, specialy matte makeup.
Sarah H.
This stuff is amazing! It brings moisture to my skin without being too heavy or greasy. It smells great too! I use this in the am routine and love it. One bottle will last forever!
Valerie T.
Gaston, OR
If you ever wanted a lotion after washing your face I would say this product is my to go. Specially when I apply lotion and after I would apply make up. You can buy at ultra or sephora.
Kelli C.
I am SO in love with this product. I had gotten the moisturizer a long time ago as a gift and I went to re-up but it was too expensive for me at time. I just went into Ulta yesterday and saw that they have all the Benefit skin care on sale and I remember how much I loved the moisturizer so I bought three different items - this being one and I am already crazy about it. My face feels amazing already and the scent is so lovely. My husband kissed me last night and commented how great my face smelled. I will definitely be keeping this in my nightly routine!
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How often do you use this? I use it every other day or when I'm feeling extra dry before the moisturizer. And how long have you been using this?
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How well does this product work?