BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Moisture Prep Toning Lotion Allows The Skin To Fully Optimize The Benefits Of Your Moisturizer. Contains Vitamin E Acetate, Natural Oat And Meadowsweet...Botanical Extracts Known To Purify & Smooth The Skin And Help Reduce Fine Lines. This Specialized Formula Contains A Blend Of Aloe Leaf And Yeast Extract Known To Clarify & Soothe The Skin.

Special Step For Extra Radiance
Skin Smoothing
Revitalizes The Complexion

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Peg60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Peg150, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Tromethamine, Carbomer, Acrylates/C1030 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium Edta, Tetrasodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Artemisia Capillaris Flower Extract, Yeast Extract (Faex), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Linalool, Biosaccharide Gum1, Benzophenone4, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Bht. N° 05422/N

• How often do you use this? I use it every other day or wh...4 Answers
  • How well does this product work?3 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Moisture Prep Toning Lotion
  • "I believe I have found the best toner for me. This is so amazing since its a toner and moisturizer prep in one! I normally have very dry skin and I love using toner to clean my face before I moisturize so when I use other toners I can feel my skin getting incredibly tight and dry and moisturizing doesn't seem to work or last very long. I feel like I have to re Moisturize after a couple hours. But with this product, I feel like my moisturizer lasts so much longer and my face still feels so incredibly clean! It's a lot thicker than other toners and the smell is not bad either. I really believe this is the product for me and everyone else that has dry skin that doesn't seem to stay moisturizer and absorbs everything quickly!" in 16 reviews
  • "This toner smells amazing and really brightens your face I use this right before I use Benefits moisturizer!" in 1 review
  • "As a dry oil it absorbs quickly into the skin and leaves no greasy residue behind but your skin is left with a matte feeling making it not as moisturizing as I would have liked." in 1 review
Avery R.
Such a fabulous toner! This toner is super hydrating and leaves my skin feeling amazing!! I’ve been using this product for about 2-3 years now and have no intention of switching!
Kait B.
Tried this with my mom! We both loved it. Made my skin feel so smooth and when used with the moisturizer didn’t feel heavy or like I had too much stuff on my face! Plus the bottle lasts a while because it doesn’t take a whole lot to cover your face!
Jessica M.
Ansonia, CT
This product hands down is amazing! My skin is so happy ever since I started using this toner prior to moisturizing and applying makeup. I bought this on amazon.com and continue to purchase through them when I need to replenish. I highly recommend this to anyone who needs a more effective moisturizing regimen.
Brianna B.
Huntsville, AL
This stuff is so lovely! It works great for all skin types. It a toning lotion that works gently to get the remainder of the impurities off of the skin. Big bottle for nice price. I want to say it was $28. For sensitive people, beware because there is quite a bit of fragrance in it.
Brenna I.
San Francisco, CA
This moisture prep toner feels good - but I won't buy it again. I am not confident in the ingredients they use in their products. When I buy skincare I want to make sure i'm using the most effective products, and Benefit makes amazing cosmetics, but I'm not convinced it translates to skincare.
Angie R.
Smithville
Best toner ever!! I've used a lot and this is always my come back! It don't over dry your skin. It deep cleans and best thing is that you don't feel no product residue. I use it everyday!! I have oily skin and It works great!
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Bathina is a lightly floral scented dry body oil with a prevalent rose nose. It's not a nauseating floral but I find it too crisp for my preference. The scent does not linger long evaporating after half an hour even though it's an oil product and should have more staying power. As a dry oil it absorbs quickly into the skin and leaves no greasy residue behind but your skin is left with a matte feeling making it not as moisturizing as I would have liked. It's also a very small glass bottle that feels less than full when you shake it and the spray cap is non-removable. This is frustrating because the bottle is gorgeously crafted of a heavy glass material with a beautiful vintage pin up girl print. You'll just have to chuck it when it's emptied and it will run out soon enough. I'm going to try to play around with the cap and loosen it in the hopes of saving the bottle. The bottle comes with this gorgeous carton box that's also too pretty to throw out. In my honest opinion Bathina has a high cost, little product and a scent that can be improved upon. If you ask me it's more dry and flat than the silky and seductive description. Stay Beautiful! XOXO
Emily W.
I love benefit skincare products! It works so well! I love how it makes my skin looks ! It makes my skin smoother and clearer while keeping it lightweight. I love how they are packaged too! I would love to buy this again!
🦋Emily G.
I loved this when my skin was dry! Makes it very refreshed and soft. It's a bit too thick to my liking. But it did the job. The packaging is so cute benefit always has cute packaging for their products.
Karli D.
Slidell, LA
This toner is perfect for sensitive skin. It’s light scent is refreshing and the toner feels great on the skin. It is a thicker consistency so it feels almost moisturizing before an actual moisturizer
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How often do you use this? I use it every other day or when I'm feeling extra dry before the moisturizer. And how long have you been using this?
Kaitlyn S.
LAKELAND, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How well does this product work?

Kohl's