BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Moisture Prep Toning Lotion Allows The Skin To Fully Optimize The Benefits Of Your Moisturizer. Contains Vitamin E Acetate, Natural Oat And Meadowsweet...Botanical Extracts Known To Purify & Smooth The Skin And Help Reduce Fine Lines. This Specialized Formula Contains A Blend Of Aloe Leaf And Yeast Extract Known To Clarify & Soothe The Skin.

Special Step For Extra Radiance
Skin Smoothing
Revitalizes The Complexion

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Peg60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Peg150, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Tromethamine, Carbomer, Acrylates/C1030 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium Edta, Tetrasodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Artemisia Capillaris Flower Extract, Yeast Extract (Faex), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Linalool, Biosaccharide Gum1, Benzophenone4, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Bht. N° 05422/N

• How often do you use this? I use it every other day or wh...4 Answers
  • How well does this product work?3 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Moisture Prep Toning Lotion
  • "I believe I have found the best toner for me. This is so amazing since its a toner and moisturizer prep in one! I normally have very dry skin and I love using toner to clean my face before I moisturize so when I use other toners I can feel my skin getting incredibly tight and dry and moisturizing doesn't seem to work or last very long. I feel like I have to re Moisturize after a couple hours. But with this product, I feel like my moisturizer lasts so much longer and my face still feels so incredibly clean! It's a lot thicker than other toners and the smell is not bad either. I really believe this is the product for me and everyone else that has dry skin that doesn't seem to stay moisturizer and absorbs everything quickly!" in 16 reviews
  • "This toner smells amazing and really brightens your face I use this right before I use Benefits moisturizer!" in 1 review
  • "As a dry oil it absorbs quickly into the skin and leaves no greasy residue behind but your skin is left with a matte feeling making it not as moisturizing as I would have liked." in 1 review
Lucy M.
Easily the best toner I've ever used! The packaging for a start is aesthetically pleasing, however I had to be careful as the bottle is glass. I was able to get all of the product out so none was wasted. It felt refreshing and not heavy on my skin. It stopped my skin from getting oily from my moisturiser which was also great. Would recommend.
Daisy S.
Soothing cool toner with a light scent has some thickness to it unlike some spray toners great teamed up with benefits face mask which I like to do at the end of each week. Effective and would buy again
Tamar G.
I just love the way my skin feels after I apply this toning lotion. It makes my makeup stay on good. It doesn't have a smell which makes it more perfect. I have used a lot of toners in the past but their smell bothered me. Overall a great investment.
Em E.
In love with this toner that can even qualify as a moisturizer. Amazing smell. It's great and it's now part of my daily routine. It's not cheap but it's worth it. I would definitely recommend you try it!
Rim T.
38100
I didn't like this one It was really deceiving for me but my friends who has the same one told me that she loves it , but for me it didn't work I don't understand maybe because if my skin.
Kayleigh  F.
I would recommend this product to anyone for a start to a make up routine. Leaves skin feeling amazing soft and ready for make up to avoid dryness. Love it!!!
Paola P.
Tunja, Boyacá
Este tónico me puede encantar totalmente, siento una reparación profunda después de un tiempo de usarlo, cumplió las expectativas que tenía respecto a este.
Roisin M.
dublin
a super hydrating liquid that soaks into my skin like water . The fresh scent is reminiscent of cucumbers and the bottle it comes in is like test tube.
Danielle O.
Liverpool , Merseyside
Love it! It's a nice finishing product after cleansing and exfoliating your face, it makes your skin feel so soft and also really refreshed.
Justyna B.
My favourite toner, leaves my skin smooth, perfect as prep before you apply moisturizer, reduce fine lines, create a soft, supple surface
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How often do you use this? I use it every other day or when I'm feeling extra dry before the moisturizer. And how long have you been using this?
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How well does this product work?

back