BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Moisture Prep Toning Lotion Allows The Skin To Fully Optimize The Benefits Of Your Moisturizer. Contains Vitamin E Acetate, Natural Oat And Meadowsweet...Botanical Extracts Known To Purify & Smooth The Skin And Help Reduce Fine Lines. This Specialized Formula Contains A Blend Of Aloe Leaf And Yeast Extract Known To Clarify & Soothe The Skin.

Special Step For Extra Radiance
Skin Smoothing
Revitalizes The Complexion

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Peg60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Peg150, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Tromethamine, Carbomer, Acrylates/C1030 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium Edta, Tetrasodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Artemisia Capillaris Flower Extract, Yeast Extract (Faex), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Linalool, Biosaccharide Gum1, Benzophenone4, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Bht. N° 05422/N

• How often do you use this? I use it every other day or wh...4 Answers
  • How well does this product work?3 Answers
Benefit Cosmetics Moisture Prep Toning Lotion
  • "I believe I have found the best toner for me. This is so amazing since its a toner and moisturizer prep in one! I normally have very dry skin and I love using toner to clean my face before I moisturize so when I use other toners I can feel my skin getting incredibly tight and dry and moisturizing doesn't seem to work or last very long. I feel like I have to re Moisturize after a couple hours. But with this product, I feel like my moisturizer lasts so much longer and my face still feels so incredibly clean! It's a lot thicker than other toners and the smell is not bad either. I really believe this is the product for me and everyone else that has dry skin that doesn't seem to stay moisturizer and absorbs everything quickly!" in 16 reviews
  • "This toner smells amazing and really brightens your face I use this right before I use Benefits moisturizer!" in 1 review
  • "As a dry oil it absorbs quickly into the skin and leaves no greasy residue behind but your skin is left with a matte feeling making it not as moisturizing as I would have liked." in 1 review
Jessica Y.
Woodinville, WA
A believe I’ve had this product for about a year now and I haven’t had to purchase another. Anyways, I was given this product to help my sensitive skin because it turns red very easily and it works okay for countering the redness in my face but it’s obviously not meant to focus on that issue. I am however pleased on how it prevents my skin from immediately drying out after I put on moisturizer. It is a bit messy since it is a liquid but gel consistency so if you put it on the back of your hand it will drip off. But I like this product I wouldn’t recommend it off the top of my head to someone but it works.
alicia w.
Staten Island
decided to try this while it was on sale at ulta and i also had a 20% off coupon. I really like the consistency after giving this a shot. 8f been used to astringent type toners. it was refreshing to use something that didn't strip my skin. def8netely helped my serum and then moisturizer absord better.
Ashley T.
Cabot, AR
I'm on the fence about this one it's packaging is beautiful and looks pretty on my counter. I love the smell and how it feels applying to my skin. I think it's just a unique product that I'not used to as most toners are a clear water like liquid and this is more or a really runny lotion. It does leave my skin soft and ready for the next step in my skin care routine.
Marline S.
Bordentown
My benefit brow bar artist used this a couple of times when doing my brows. And it was always super soothing to my skin. I decided to give it a try and I love it. It’s cheaper than my typical toner and moisturizes and tones all in one.
Julie H.
Vallejo , CA
LOVE THIS! One of the very few toners I’ve used that actually makes a difference. It’s moisturizing and helps prep for any serums and moisturizer. My dry patches are now gone and pores minimized. Def recommend and it smells nice too
Alisha H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the only toner I use. A little goes a long way and I love this stuff. Smells great and works amazing. Doesn’t try my skin or leave it oily and gross. The packaging is adorable and for how long it lasts it’s worth the price
Akaylia A.
Staten Island, NY
A great toning lotion! You get a lot for the price too which is a plus. Also, it has a different consistency it’s kind of jello like but it still works good! Not the best for sensitive skin but still does the job.
Ava C.
Lowell , MA
I️ love the way my skin feels after applying this lotion. My makeup lasts so much longer after using this and its scent less which is perfect. This is very gentle on skin and worth the $30. I️ would definitely recommended this to a friend.
Emily A.
So let me start out by saying I am skincare obsessed! My morning and night time routines are obsessive (lol) so I'm constantly buying and trying new products. However, I will never look for another toner as this one is perfect!

I didn't really understand the true importance of a toner until about 2 years ago -- I figured it was just a brand's way of getting us to spend more money but after I did a little research I realized how essential they are to healthy skin. I was already using (and loving) Benefit's Triple Performing Facial Emulsion so I decided to try the toner too. And the rest, as they say, is history!

With all the various peels, masks and other treatments I use, I can be pretty harsh on my skin so I needed something that was really able to bring balance back to it. This toner does that AND more. It leaves me with seriously soft, glowing skin and it smells amazing!

So let's talk about the packaging , it's the cute, retro bottles we've come to expect from Benefit. But if I could give this 4.5 stars I would, simple because I'd LOVE if it had a pump instead of having to pour it out. It'd make the product last longer for me as far too many times I have accidentally poured out too much or spilled some on my counter. But that is the only bad thing I can say about it.

Benefit knows what they're doing when it comes to skincare!
Hope S.
Hendersonville, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
I do like this product but I will not be repurchasing because I will be switching to lush skin care as I want a more natural skin care routine. Also, benefit is not cruelty free which is a big downside
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How often do you use this? I use it every other day or when I'm feeling extra dry before the moisturizer. And how long have you been using this?
Kaitlyn S.
LAKELAND, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How well does this product work?