BY BENEFIT COSMETICS #94 in Toners & Astringents

Benefit Moisture Prep Toning Lotion Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

• How often do you use this? I use it every other day or when I'm fee...4 Answers
  • How well does this product work?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I normally have very dry skin and I love using toner to clean my face before I moisturize so when I use other toners I can feel my skin getting incredibly tight and dry and moisturizing doesn't seem to work or last very long." in 1 review
  • "This toner smells amazing and really brightens your face I use this right before I use Benefits moisturizer!" in 1 review
  • "As a dry oil it absorbs quickly into the skin and leaves no greasy residue behind but your skin is left with a matte feeling making it not as moisturizing as I would have liked." in 1 review
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
I am SO in love with this product. I had gotten the moisturizer a long time ago as a gift and I went to re-up but it was too expensive for me at time. I just went into Ulta yesterday and saw that they have all the Benefit skin care on sale and I remember how much I loved the moisturizer so I bought three different items - this being one and I am already crazy about it. My face feels amazing already and the scent is so lovely. My husband kissed me last night and commented how great my face smelled. I will definitely be keeping this in my nightly routine!
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Stafford, VA
I love their entire line of skincare and can't get enough. I love that smell it all has too, so good! I am adamant about my skincare routine, but also like to introduce new things so that my skin doesn't get "bored" of anything. Benefit's items always make their way in there and they always will!
Alexa V.
Alexa V.
Las Vegas, NV
hands down the greates thing ever. a toner i used completely dried out my skin to the point where it burned. this was recommended to me, and it completely brought my skin back from the dryness in a day! i would definitely recommend this product!
Emily A.
Emily A.
So let me start out by saying I am skincare obsessed! My morning and night time routines are obsessive (lol) so I'm constantly buying and trying new products. However, I will never look for another toner as this one is perfect!

I didn't really understand the true importance of a toner until about 2 years ago -- I figured it was just a brand's way of getting us to spend more money but after I did a little research I realized how essential they are to healthy skin. I was already using (and loving) Benefit's Triple Performing Facial Emulsion so I decided to try the toner too. And the rest, as they say, is history!

With all the various peels, masks and other treatments I use, I can be pretty harsh on my skin so I needed something that was really able to bring balance back to it. This toner does that AND more. It leaves me with seriously soft, glowing skin and it smells amazing!

So let's talk about the packaging , it's the cute, retro bottles we've come to expect from Benefit. But if I could give this 4.5 stars I would, simple because I'd LOVE if it had a pump instead of having to pour it out. It'd make the product last longer for me as far too many times I have accidentally poured out too much or spilled some on my counter. But that is the only bad thing I can say about it.

Benefit knows what they're doing when it comes to skincare!
lifebylv *.
lifebylv *.
Tampa, FL
This toner is really amazing!! It smells amazing and it is really moisturizing. I have very very dry skin and this toner helps keep me moisturized without feeling too heavy. Other tones tend to strip my face and leave it feeling tight and dry, but not this one.... I always make sure to use this toner and a moisturizer before applying my makeup, it creates the perfect base.
Aly B.
Aly B.
Jackson, Mo
This overpriced toner is absolutely not worth considering, even if you have money to burn. It is over-fragranced and the third ingredient is alcohol, which causes dryness, free-radical damage, and irritation that hurts healthy collagen production. Granted, the amount of alcohol is likely low enough to pose minimal risk, but why take chances when there are great toners that completely omit irritants
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Ansonia, CT
This product hands down is amazing! My skin is so happy ever since I started using this toner prior to moisturizing and applying makeup. I bought this on amazon.com and continue to purchase through them when I need to replenish. I highly recommend this to anyone who needs a more effective moisturizing regimen.
Lindsey N.
Lindsey N.
Denver
Works well with a lot of different skin types. It feels very moisturizing and soft. A simple smell, nothing too strong. Perfect to put on before your makeup. The packaging is also very cute. The lotion has a light spread. I think it is a must have product for your everyday make up routine.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Pelham, AL
This stuff is so lovely! It works great for all skin types. It a toning lotion that works gently to get the remainder of the impurities off of the skin. Big bottle for nice price. I want to say it was $28. For sensitive people, beware because there is quite a bit of fragrance in it.
Brenna I.
Brenna I.
San Francisco, CA
This moisture prep toner feels good - but I won't buy it again. I am not confident in the ingredients they use in their products. When I buy skincare I want to make sure i'm using the most effective products, and Benefit makes amazing cosmetics, but I'm not convinced it translates to skincare.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
How often do you use this? I use it every other day or when I'm feeling extra dry before the moisturizer. And how long have you been using this?
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
How well does this product work?