Benefit Cosmetics Maybe Baby Fragrance uploaded by Jennifer D.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Aim To Tease With A Tumble Of White Blossoms And Rush Of Sultry Musk. It’s Eau So Irresistible.

Top Notes: Apricot & White Ginger
Middle Notes: Fresh Water Blossoms Of Cyclamen, Lychee And Bergamot
Base Notes: White Musk, Himalayan Poppy And Warm Peach

Alcohol Denat., Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua), Geraniol, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Citronellol, Linalool, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Benzoate, Amyl Cinnamal, Citral, Alphaisomethyl Ionone, Farnesol, Benzyl Alcohol, Red 33 (Ci17200), Yellow 5 (Ci19140). N° Vn5615clr

Sandy M.
Trevose
Maybe Baby perfume was discovered by me at a flea market and it was a complete shock how good it smelled! I only bought one bottle at the time because I didn't know how long the scent would last on my skin nor did I know it was rather expensive.lol. At the flea market I got a bottle for $6.00 but when I got done with that bottle I wanted more and went on a search and found out that it started at $65 a bottle. Maybe Baby perfume is for someone who likes a clean fresh flowery scent that lasts for the entire day.
Heath W.
It's back!!!! They discontinued this perfume years ago and there was such an online uproar they finally brought it back...at least I assume that's why. I'm just speculating. Anyway, its long been one of my favorites and I snapped up 2 bottles as soon as I could. Hard to describe the fragrance, it isn't like any other. Definitely more light than harsh, it is a perfect summer scent when you don't want to smell like every other chick in the room.
Nancy K.
Melbourne, FL
My favorite floral day time perfume light, pretty and not too heavy.

I have worn this many times at night as well because I just love the scent. I purchased it at sephora and it was no more expensive than any other perfume
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
I love this perfume ! It's not easy to find though. It's so lovely and fresh and clean. I definitely want to buy more of it. It can't be beat! Nothing else can compare to it. I would certainly recommend it to others.
Josie A.
I've heard such good things about this product. This particular product smells amazing, stays on all day and doesn't break the bank. Although, I have heard it's been discontinued. If it was still available I would be buying it again.
Laura L.
I love the scent of Maybe Baby!  It is such a light romantic fragrance and I always get a ton of compliments on it.  I am not a fan of strong scents, so this is the perfect perfume for someone who doesn't want an overpowering fragrance.
alie m.
Walkersville, MD
Great smell! Love the bottle! Could be a bit more affordable but it smells refreshing and very seductive like. I get compliments every time I wear this. Would love to be able to try all of them. Usually buy these at ulta or online
Hailey M.
Brooksville, FL
This is such a good fragrance, it is not too thick. It is really fresh like a body spray, but lasts like a perfume. It is pretty pricey, but it does come from Macys. It is worth it if you are looking for a great perfume.
Magdalena O.
Auburn , WA
Love these perfume is my every day perfume my husband wants to smell me all the time is sweet but fresh a the same time I love the scent perfect for every day not over powering smell I will buy it again
Shayna O.
Rohnert Park, CA
My absolute favorite floral fragrance! Not too strong and subtle by the mid-day. I have heard Benefit discontiued this fragrance since it has been to difficult to come by. I hope it comes back!
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
What does this smell like? Or something it's similar to?
Tayler T.
Can anyone tell me how good this stuff really is?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Does this smell good and is it still available for sell? I’m very intrigued by the packaging