Benefit Cosmetics Maybe Baby uploaded by Jennifer D.

BY BENEFIT COSMETICS

Benefit Maybe Baby, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
I love this perfume and I am glad I have this large bottle since it is discontinued now
Heath W.
Heath W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's back!!!! They discontinued this perfume years ago and there was such an online uproar they finally brought it back...at least I assume that's why. I'm just speculating. Anyway, its long been one of my favorites and I snapped up 2 bottles as soon as I could. Hard to describe the fragrance, it isn't like any other. Definitely more light than harsh, it is a perfect summer scent when you don't want to smell like every other chick in the room.
Brooklynn H.
Brooklynn H.
Baton Rouge, LA
This perfume is my favorite " nighttime" scent! It is light and refreshing with a subtle sweetness. A must have for me, and I usually have a backup.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Fort Worth, TX
Smells so incredibly wonderful! Love this scent - great company with great marketing !
Shayna O.
Shayna O.
Rohnert Park, CA
My absolute favorite floral fragrance! Not too strong and subtle by the mid-day. I have heard Benefit discontiued this fragrance since it has been to difficult to come by. I hope it comes back!
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Brooksville, FL
This is such a good fragrance, it is not too thick. It is really fresh like a body spray, but lasts like a perfume. It is pretty pricey, but it does come from Macys. It is worth it if you are looking for a great perfume.
angie a.
angie a.
Los Angeles, CA
Loved This Fragrance So Much!!! :)
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
South Elgin, IL
Probably my favorite perfume but it has been difficult to find lately! I love the clean, fresh, light scent.
Maria D.
Maria D.
Fountain Vly, CA
This is a light perfume with a hint of sweetness. Use sparingly because a little goes a long way. It makes a great gift for those who enjoy a sweeter fragrance or a great spring scent.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
San antonio, Tx
Nice warm scent. Not overpowering which is something I look for in a fragrance. Flowery and fun for sure!!!
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this smell like? Or something it's similar to?
Tayler T.
Tayler T.
Can anyone tell me how good this stuff really is?